Tales of the Lost Ones I: The Babadook (Sign-Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny. I didn't get to see the movie. Was it good? But I'll work on my profile.
I never saw it either. Didn't even know about it until now.
The information on Wikipedia makes it sound really good, though. And the illustrations from the book are creepy as frick and awesome.
Definitely Google it if you haven't! ^^
//and if you have just ignore me ouo''

Oh, and now this can serve the purpose of a definitive OOC, to everyone.

Whenever everyone gets set IC (decides all the stuff), y'all can go home.

And by home I mean Charlston house (obviously)

Well it's been a bit slow lately, though I guess this is to be expected.
Yinz have a good holiday?

Well it's been a bit slow lately, though I guess this is to be expected.
Yinz have a good holiday?
Yep, having some good ones. And we'll hop right back into it at January 1st, though I do not mind that you guys keep going with it, because for me it is hard (many many parties)

If still excepting^^ just watched the movie and then saw rp xD. And Gil you in another one of my rps so should be fun.

, yellow
4HXbYjO.gif

Name: Carlos Dawn

Job: Senior In High School/Part Time Cashier

Brief History: Carlos never knew his birth parents, he was dropped off at a orphanage when he was born. Carlos was 3 years old when the Dawn family took him in. They were his real parents to him. Even the times when his father Charlston would hit him for breaking things, his mother Wendy would protect him. He was the most curious one of the Dawn bunch always looking for new things to discover and mess with. When Wendy was murdered Carlos couldn't believe it, it was like a giant part of him was ripped away. His father got worse he would beat on Carlos the most, something about Carlos made Charlston hate him so much. Everytime his father got mad he would beat on the other kids, but he would save the worse for Carlos. He never got over it.

When Charlston was murdered Carlos didn't feel as bad like he did for his mother's murder. He was actually glad the sick bastard was gone from the world. He still has issues with letting people into his life. He acts out a lot in school as a defensive mechanism when he doesn't want to do something. Thankfully one of his friend's father owns a bakery and he gave Carlos a part time job, now Carlos can get by on his own without asking people for money all the time.

Do you have any behaving issues?: Carlos has anger issues from past trauma, he has trust issues and he can get easily aggravated and paranoid in tense situations.

Please provide picture from ID:

If still excepting^^ just watched the movie and then saw rp xD. And Gil you in another one of my rps so should be fun.

, yellow
4HXbYjO.gif

Name: Carlos Dawn

Job: Senior In High School/Part Time Cashier

Brief History: Carlos never knew his birth parents, he was dropped off at a orphanage when he was born. Carlos was 3 years old when the Dawn family took him in. They were his real parents to him. Even the times when his father Charlston would hit him for breaking things, his mother Wendy would protect him. He was the most curious one of the Dawn bunch always looking for new things to discover and mess with. When Wendy was murdered Carlos couldn't believe it, it was like a giant part of him was ripped away. His father got worse he would beat on Carlos the most, something about Carlos made Charlston hate him so much. Everytime his father got mad he would beat on the other kids, but he would save the worse for Carlos. He never got over it.

When Charlston was murdered Carlos didn't feel as bad like he did for his mother's murder. He was actually glad the sick bastard was gone from the world. He still has issues with letting people into his life. He acts out a lot in school as a defensive mechanism when he doesn't want to do something. Thankfully one of his friend's father owns a bakery and he gave Carlos a part time job, now Carlos can get by on his own without asking people for money all the time.

Do you have any behaving issues?: Carlos has anger issues from past trauma, he has trust issues and he can get easily aggravated and paranoid in tense situations.

Please provide picture from ID:
Accepted! You can just join the IC already: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/tales-of-the-lost-ones-i-the-babadook.89623/