Tales of Skyrim OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for the Dark Brotherhood there are things I'm going to have to do with the quest line for I'm in a similar boat. They are trying to return to former glory but I don't mind not killing Astrid until later if needed so I posted going off of that. But I'm still going to bring in the Nightmother and Cicero for it's not the true Dark Brotherhood with out our lovely Nightmother.

Name:
Cecreal (Cee-creal) Harvey

Nickname:
Cecil

Race:
Redguard / Imperial halfbreed

Height:
182 CM

Weight:
71 Kgs

Bounty Hunter / Adventurer, former elite soldier.

History/Background:
Born in the White Gold City, his father a nobleman Imperial and his mother a incredibly skilled Redguard warrior. His parents had met because his mother, Valeera, was assigned to guard his father, Targon five years before Cecreal's birth. Targon's ancestors comes from Skyrim, most of his family did, actually, they were renowned as members of the Blades and talented dragon slayers back in the days where Dragons roamed Tamriel.

Because of the rich history of his paternal ancestors, Cecreal was always in danger of being targeted by the Dominion to eradicate every little piece of the Blades left, rumors were had that in order to protect himself and his family Targon had actually had his own brother, whom was a Blade assassinated.

Cecil was raised as a scholar, originally, he studied most of his days, both magic and science he was taught that the two should live in tandem with each other and not be exclusive. However, at the age of twleve he was starting to getting bullied and assaulted because of the fact that he was a halfbreed, and once he had had enough his Redguard blood started pumping fully and in a flash he had beaten both of his bullies up. His mother had glimpsed this and saw that her genes were as present in Cecil as his fathers were.

His mother started training Cecil and he proved to be a natural at everything she would teach him except archery, as no matter how hard they tried he could not shoot a bow. At the age of 18 his life would change again, he would come home one day from reading at the mage's guild library and would find the door to their manor broken open, inside he would find his mother lying dead on the floor four blades sticking out of her body. In the room he would also find six dead assailants. No doubt killed by Valeera. He heard movement in the basement and when he went to seek revenge, armed with a blade, he found his father in the basement, a knife in his chest, bleeding out.

His father told him how he should travel to Hammerfell and search out his birthright before he passed away in Cecil's arms. Cecil mourned his parents and tried to find their killers, but he could not. He decided to follow his father's last wishes and leave the imperial city and travel to hammerfell, to find what his "Birthright" was. He spent months searching, until he was taken captive by a gang of warriors working for a businessman whom only referred to himself as Mr.White. White was a sponsor for the local fighting arena and he forced Cecil to fight in said arena for the public's amusement, like a slave. Cecil hated it at first, but eventually he would find himself to actually enjoy the fight. Even crave it.

He fought in the arena for almost a year, now 20 years of age, he would be "bought" by a wealthy businessman who claimed he recognized Cecil's fighting style as it was the one used by his own family. He had found Valeera's brother, Tarn'o, his own uncle. Cecil explained what had happened, the news of his sister's passing was hard for Tarn'o to take, but he would see to it that Cecil would be taken care off. He would further Cecil's training and teach him how his parent's meeting wasn't coincidence, but it was rather a diplomatic ploy by Tarn'o and Valeera's parents, to send her off to guard the man whom just like them had ties to the ancient blades.

Ceci l would spend another two years in Hammerfell with his uncle where he worked as a soldier in every conflict worth a damn on the continent. It changed when his uncle saw him as an equal fighter to himself and bestowed upon him his birthright, the legendary armor of his family. "The Armor Of The Dark Knight" it was called as it's features was quite sinister and it's black and dark blue color scheme was rather ominous. Armed with his family heirloom, an ebony spear and a new sword he would set his aim on Targon's side of the family, hoping to discover equal secrets, and hopefully even find and get to learn from the still newly reformed Blades, hoping to seek their help in figuring out a way to fight the elves.

Personality:
Charming, driven and passionate.

Cecreal won't stop when he's tired, he will only stop when he is done. He is intelligent being raised as a scholar before he became a soldier. He is very understanding of other people and isn't quick to judge, as he himself has faced quite a lot of abuse because of his heritage and being a half bred. He is a quick and very effective soldier when he needs to be, his combat discipline is unmatched, and he lives by a strict code of honor, never to pick on someone weaker than himself.

He is largely uninterested in the politics of Skyrim, but is greatly interested in helping the empire break away from the Elves and is more than a little tired of seeing the Imperials being the lapdogs of the Elves.

Appearance:
Cecreal is a fairly handsome young man, his skin is golden due to his background as a halfbred, his hair is light brown, and his eyes are brown with a golden hint to them. He is built very compact being incredibly muscular yet keeping himself lean, allowing him to move quickly and deadly on the battlefield, even while wearing heavy armor.

His armor consists of a Ebony and Steel mix shaped to resemble a nordic design yet have very distinct Ebony features. His armor is still remarkably light, for a heavy armor, weighting about half of a regular Ebony armor.

Abilities:
Adrenaline Rush
Alteration Magic (Expert)
Destruction Magic (Adept)

Skills:
Two-Handed
Heavy Armor
Speechcraft
Alteration

Additional notes:
He carries a Ebony headed spear as well as a darkened steel sword enchanted with steal life.
He also carries a regular steel dagger and a black elven shield.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Kinton Nyr
I hope that character that I've RPed in the game are allowed :/ Is my character sheet okay?

Name: Si'Basha Ramashe

Nickname: "Whisper"

Race: Khajiit

Height: 1,89 m

Weight: 91 kg

History/Background: Si'Basha arrived to Skyrim in a ship heading to Solitude, with the goal of gaining fame and glory throughout the Holds. He has been in various courts of Skyrim, gaining their trust and eventually becoming the first Khajiit Thane of all of the Skyrim's provinces, sometimes legally, sometimes by using shady means...There are also some rumours that Si'Basha destroyed the Dark Brotherhood, but he refuses to speak about it (spoiler: he didn't do that). But one thing is certain, though, Si'Basha is quite famous across Skyrim and beyond for his unusual achievements (considering his race). He was also an active member of the Thieves Guild, but he has retired from this profession to pursue other goals. When the Stormcloacks won the war, unfortunately for him, Si'Basha has lost his Thane status in almost all cities, except Riften(thanks to his "friendship" with important local figures) and Solitude (which he barely managed to keep it with his money) Right now, Si'Basha is living a peaceful life in a Wealthy house in Solitude, sometimes travelling around Skyrim looking for adventure and uncovering hidden secrets of the past.

Personality: Be careful when you are talking with Si'Basha, because he can easily fool you by his charming talents he has gained during his pursue for the Thaneship, and you better watch your pockets too, since this individual has a tendency to steal something from them. When he is not trying to fool you, Si'Basha is an optimistic individual with a curious sense of humour. It is unclear wether he should be considered bad or good, since he has helped to a lot of innocent people during his stance in Skyrim, but alse wrecked some lives too, but what is certain is that he regularly makes use of the shady arts to get what he wants.

Appearance: Si'Basha has a Black fur and long and pointy ears, covered in golden earrings. His eyes are of the yellow color, and his teeth have a sharp look. He sports a long claw scars crossing his left eye down to the cheek. His body complexion is moderately strong.

Abilities: Night Vision, Claws, Master in most areas of Speechcraft, Stealth, Muffled movement.

Skills: Master Speechcraft, Master Pickpocket, Expert Lockpicking, Expert Sneak, Expert Light Armor user, Adept Marksman, Adept One-Handed weapon user, Adept alchemist, Apprentice in everything else.

Additional notes: (Any additional information I missed or you might want to add.)

Last edited by a moderator:
According to Skyrim lore Khajiit aren't allowed inside any of the cities. The dark brotherhood needs to be alive or you're crippling another character in this RP. Also, and this is my personal belief, don't you think you're overpowering your character a bit? I mean, compare your character to any of the others here in this thread. Should any of our characters meet yours, we wouldn't stand a chance.

First, I know that Khajiit aren't allowed into the Thaneship of Skyrim or cities*, unless you have some means to "convince" people (hint: money and lies rule it all in these lands, and this is what he has used to achieve his "access permit")... Second, I've indicated in the parentheses that he didn't kill the Brotherhood and it was just a rumour. And about my char being OP, well... I've tried to make him as "passive" as possible (that is, he is a good speaker and can hide well in the shadows, but overall he is not good at open combat, because light armor and all that stuff), but I think I'll need to Scale down some skills of mine (like backstab and such; now when I think of it, Si'Basha is a thief, not an assassin), so you are right.

Also, the sheet is pretty WIP right now, so if there's any problem with it, you can say it to me and I'll change it (maybe I might even change my race to something more believable if you need).

*Sadly, this idea isn't enforced in the vanilla game, except for some NPCs indicating that this rule exists.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I narrowly missed seeing the unedited version of your character sheet, but I can see that this version is of a khajiit who comes across as sneaky and untrustworthy, which is how khajiit tend to be. This must be a watered down version with realistic skills likely to be owned by a khajiit so I'm glad its not overpowered now. I'd say this is a good character sheet.

Oh, one tiny problem I'd have is, since the province of Skyrim has fallen completely under Stormcloak control, which means more Stormcloak soldiers/guards across the holds, would a khajiit be able to become a thane of every single hold, yet alone one? I'm not sure if Ulfric Stormcloak or any of the other Jarls (all loyal Nords now, I'd assume) would accept to give the title of thane to a khajiit. Perhaps it would be more believable if Si'Basha was the thane of just one, or maybe even two holds, both likely received from shady means.

Si'Basha should expect a lot of hate from the Nord characters, you'll probably be very unpopular with them, and more popular with the non-Nords who disapprove of Ulfric Stormcloak's Skyrim. All in all, it is very good.

Okay, I've edited the background so Si'Basha loses his Thaneship in almost all but two cities.

Great, your character is officially accepted. We have our first beast race character!

Later tonight, I'm going to put a table of all the characters involved in the first post, just so that I can keep track of who is alive/dead, active/inactive and their current locations/affiliations. If anyone chooses to kill off their character, you are welcome to take a second main character afterwards. Also, if you wish to leave the rp at any point, also tell me so that I can either kill off or write out your character (depending on whether you wish to finish the character's arc completely or plan to return).

Oh, yeah. What is the Blades's situation right now, since my character will be pretty involved with them.

Would it be possible for my character to start a plot against the stormcloaks so he could assume the pow- err I mean, the Empire could assume the power? Of course, it will be long, so it won't start and end in the first 50+ pages or so. I also thought that other players might join the revolution too, if interested.

What, did I say something that is not allowed ? o_O?

Also, forgot to add that the revolution will have a slow pace, because it would feel rushed if we fight right away.

I'm no GM, just happy to see someone with spirit. :)

Sure you can try, but succeeding depends if you can get some of the characters to join you. I'm going to assume that there will be a few loyal to the Stormcloaks when playing the game. But as far as Ketty goes, she's about as anti-Stormcloak as it gets.

And don't worry, you said nothing that's not allowed, but in this roleplay anything could happen.

As for the Blades, Hillan, I'm not sure how their story ended in Skyrim, I forget what happened. I didn't kill Paarthunax, and I think after Alduin was killed they disbanded? I'm not sure, someone will remember what happened to the Blades and fill me in, but however the main quest left the Blades is where you can pick up from. Let's assume Esbern is dead too, cos that guy is old. Unless you want him alive? I personally dislike him because he started accusing me of theft when I refused to kill Paarthunax.

Yeah I just checked up myself, the Blades do nothing after the main quest. Though the Blades were mainly about to deal with Alduin, let's say that now they want to eradicate Paarthunax and still oppose the Thalmor. Let's also say that Lydia became a Blade too, since most of us probably recruited her, and two other followers from the game. Just for some continuation. Who did you guys recruit for the Blades? Or other guilds?

If I joined the blades, which was rarely because you had to kill Paarthunax to do so and I love that dragon, I recruited Erik the Slayer. It seemed a decent choice as he could use the training and what offered more adventure than dragon slaying?

I've logged about two thousand hours of Skyrim. ( another thousand modding, lol.) and I've only beaten the mainquest like twice. Damn.

Anyway, I'll make the Blades underground fighting to reclaim the empire from the stupid elves and bring things back to the age of the Septims.

Also, fun thought. Who do you think would win in a fight, Dragonborn or Martin?

Alternatively, Martin Vs. Alduin or Paarthunax

My pick: Martin would win, since he was being aided by Akatosh itself. But if we ignore that, Dragonborn would win.

Status
Not open for further replies.