INTEREST CHECK "Tales of" Roleplay?

I think one of each class is too much as it falls under what I call "danger of FF1 syndrome". Not to say it can't be done but there's a lot more margin for the characters to end up more side by side than havign dynamic interaction.

Lol! XD Sounds good! Maybe we'll stick with only five? I can merge them as the following:

Warrior/Fighter
Thief/Ninja
Priest/Bishop
Mage/Magic Knight
Swordsman/Hunter

What do you think? :3

How big do you plan for your cast to be? I dunno about you but if you guys are both going to be from the tree, I'll figure out some other angle to fit in from so the group doesn't get too swamped with tree people.

How big do you plan for your cast to be? I dunno about you but if you guys are both going to be from the tree, I'll figure out some other angle to fit in from so the group doesn't get too swamped with tree people.

Lol! XD That's a good point! I'm only thinking of apping Yuri, personally. :3 Maybe more canons depending on the flow of the game. I think, currently, our only tree person is Nova. What characters are you considering, Nevvy?

I can do any number of things. I have a massive rack of characters ready to go and could cook up new ones as fast as I can type up the sheets so I tend to treat myself like a wild card and fill in what's needed. Or did you mean canons?

I can do any number of things. I have a massive rack of characters ready to go and could cook up new ones as fast as I can type up the sheets so I tend to treat myself like a wild card and fill in what's needed. Or did you mean canons?

Sweeeet! *w* That's excellent news to me! XD Lol! Annnd, as for canons, do you enjoy rping them? :3

I normally don't mix canon too much with noncanon for main groups but if it'll serve the plot, I'd play a peripheral one, more like a support that comes and goes.

I normally don't mix canon too much with noncanon for main groups but if it'll serve the plot, I'd play a peripheral one, more like a support that comes and goes.

Ahh, okay! :3 I love OCs, but I'd like to focus this equally (or more) on the canon charas of Tales of. >w<

Your taste, I suppose. I'll stick around but I won't be playing a heavy main party canon character. I just don't prefer that.

Your taste, I suppose. I'll stick around but I won't be playing a heavy main party canon character. I just don't prefer that.

Ah, okay! :3 No prob! If this works out to be more of an OC based game, that works for me, too. What kind of OC/character are you looking to app?

I can work with almost anything and can toss up a sheet quickly so I'll just fill what gap you need filled whether it is for technical or for group dynamic balance.

Awesome, Nevvy! Sounds good to me! :3 I'll post the signup thread tonight! <3

is the rp up already?
if yes i couldn't find it yet.

i have to ask something about the classes. Why can't we make our own? Why i ask?
Nova that i see the classes i don't think one of them fits him perfectly.
Nova has high speed and Magic, but very low attack and avarage defense. I didn't find a class like this.

i have to ask something about the classes. Why can't we make our own? Why i ask?
Nova that i see the classes i don't think one of them fits him perfectly.
Nova has high speed and Magic, but very low attack and avarage defense. I didn't find a class like this.

The classes are based off the ones in Tales of the World and it's really only for the Defenders. :3 And, if you want, feel free to create your own class especially for Nova.