Tales of New Paradise

A

Arcadia

Original poster
The city of New Paradise is sleepy from Autumn to Autumn. A sea breeze blows in, giving the general climate of the town more balance. People go day to day and live normal monotonous lives. Except a few. New Paradise is home to some creatures believed to be mythological, such as Elves, werewolves, Nagas, you name it, one of these species has lived there. This is the story of New Paradise's citizens.

Name:
Appearance:
History:
Other Information:

@Karuko_TheShifter @darnerdemons

i'll think about joining, but don't get hopes too high. )

Name: Grace
Species: werewolf/lycan
Appearance:imagesMIRZJ180.jpg
History:(will do later)
Other Information

Name: Arran Demmetias
Species: Lycan
Appearance:
5UHpjId.jpg
bd8f1962d71438942e2fe079485313f2.jpg
History: TBC
Other Information: Has hay fever.

Name: Eliza Locusworth
Species: Human
Appearance:
index.php

History: A developed woman who would preform at her critically self-acclaimed nightclub, Bastet's Den. She became well known to the public due to her dashing looks and beautiful voice, but when she recognized she had talent, she immediately had the idea of abusing it to accomplish more than being called a good singer. She then preformed on a much bigger stage with a private audience of the president, gaining her loads of respect and she was gifted her beloved staff-microphone thing; named Amun-Rah due to her Egyptian culture, appearance, and her interest in ancient Egypt. With her voice being amplified by the microphone ten fold, she now uses it as a weapon and not just as a musical instrument. As her taste for bloodshed grew she was starting to corrupt as a person, and it's slowly taking her over...
Other information: She really likes the taste of blood quite literally, what did you think she was a serial killer? No! She's a developed woman, and she likes the literal taste of blood, not the taste of bloodshed. Fresh blood is her favorite though. And AB positive.

Name: Tenebrae
Species: Shroud
Appearance:
shadow_people.jpg History:

Other Information: Tenebrae is a Shroud, meaning he is a shadow, for all intents and purposes. He can possess people in order to have a host body to move and speak in, however it can speak telepathically.

Name: Shinseiki
Species: Shifter(can change shape at will, usually stays in human like form. Actual true form is unknown.)
Appearance:
Screenshot2014-10-09at101113PM_zps627f5701.png

History: He can't remember much of his past, other than an explosion that sent debris out towards him. One such debris flying, slashed his face and left the scar there.
Other Information: As a shifter, he will switch out of his human like form to one more physically built, like a minotaur, to defend himself when threatened and he feels it necessary to defend himself.

Name: Shinseiki
Species: Shifter(can change shape at will, usually stays in human like form. Actual true form is unknown.)
Appearance:
Screenshot2014-10-09at101113PM_zps627f5701.png
History: He can't remember much of his past, other than an explosion that sent debris out towards him. One such debris flying, slashed his face and left the scar there.
Other Information: As a shifter, he will switch out of his human like form to one more physically built, like a minotaur, to defend himself when threatened and he feels it necessary to defend himself.
OMG RINMARU :D

Screenshot2014-10-09at103351PM_zps5d421f21.png

Yeah, i used rinmaru. How i never knew of it before idk. But now i do and i'm gonna use it for OC's because hella hella hella hella rockin it

yeah, this will do i guess

That's Darner :D Now waiting on Eliza and Karuko.

what kind of RP is this? a battle driven RP or more of a slice of life RP? :)