Tales of Lilith : The Iscariot Assault

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ashaekin

Original poster
Posted by Ashaekin
Lilith was tired. Not physically, for she had great endurance, even in the desolate landscape with minimum rations.

She was mentally tired, of hearing Tishra complain about the desert, not taking a shower, and having minimum amount of hours of restful sleep.

Her normally black and velvet hair was now dull from not enough sun, her scythe was getting dull cause her last sharpening stone was broken and torn to bits, and though she despised fashion, her clothes were beaten and tattered.

But soon, she began to watch a form in the distance, but wasn't sure it was a friendly figure. The tribes were bad down south in the desolate landscape, with the heat rising to over a hundred degrees.

Posted by Adrias Summerset
(I have been walking for days, my feet hurt, my energy drained, im tired of this sand. And now im talking to myself, yeah that's great, im losing it.)
Adrias drops to his hands and knees, the travel had been far to much for his young body. slowly grabbing sand and sifting it through his fingers he looks up. (I am going crazy, i see the damn grim reapers silhouette)

Posted by Ashaekin
As Lilith came closer to the silhouette, she realized it was a man. Not taking any risk, she told Tishra to hide herself in a glamour. She wasn't hoping to start a fight, but it sounded pleasing to her.

Adrias begins to crawl to the silhouette, slowly.
(If this is the reaper im done for, if not then im damn lucky, though they could just take advantage of my feeble state..lets hope. )

She came upon what seemed to be a worn man, tired and helpless. She decided it'd be best to move along but her morale kicked in.

"Do you need help?" She asked. "Or will you try and fight me for my supplies?"

He looked up slowly, face full of sand, words tired and beat"H-elp.."

Posted by Ashaekin
She saw the man collapse in front of her. She then picked him up and took him off to somewhere they could set up camp.

Once she found a suitable place, she started a nice warm fire, for it was getting dark soon. She then proceeded to give the man some water. Even if he was semi-conscious.

Adrias was slipping in and out, he touched the hand of the silhouette, he mutters "Angels"

Posted by Ashaekin
Lily giggled. "Of coarse not. Well, once." She smiled warmly. "I'll be back in a few seconds. Have to get supplies." She smiled warmly, "rest."

Adrias woke up, feeling completely full of energy, small bits of Rock begin to float around him, whats more interesting is HE begins to float, he hops down and stretches and smiles. "OH YEAH! 100% BETTER!" his stomach growls, "Uh well Almost hehe"

Posted by Ashaekin
"Are you hungry?" Lily asked, seeing the look of starvation in the odd man's eyes. "I brought more supplies. You were out cold for hours." She smiled warmly.

This was the first contact she's made in months. Well friendly ones that is. Tish wasn't very fond of that last encounter. But of course, she always made it out of tough situations. She was a survivor. And more than that, she was a mother, per say. Tish always looks up to her, and could never let her down.

" I AM STARVING!. when im hungry my abilities get..weird."

And with that his left foot started to float like a balloon, soon enough Adrias was hanging upside down, smiling big, face going red from the blood rushing to his head. The hood of his coat covering his eyes. His white hair dangling and swaying. His stomach growls violently.

Posted by Ashaekin
"Here you go" she said cheerfully, smiling at how curious this person was. Floating in the air, without control. She giggled "So where are you from? Would you like to tag along?"

Adrias gladly took the food, eating it upside down, his control finally took hold, after eating he whipped right side up and floated to the ground. "My names Adrias Summerset, im 16 and im from that direction!" He points off randomly, unable to remember much at all. "I think".."Of course, with me on your side no raiders will harm you!" That statement was true Adrias had a very powerful ability, somtimes speratic, somtimes chaotic even.

Posted by Ashaekin
Lily giggled. Tish was still silent and invisible. But she heard tish giggle too. "Ok then, your strong?" She then stepped in a frame of time, and saw him shoving down food. She decided it'd be funny to mess with him. So she put him upside down and moved his hand so he'd miss his mouth and put the food on his forehead. She thought that would put a smile on Tishra's face.

Adrias was shocked, then laughed, as he did he slowly spun. "Im going to like it here". the last bit of food shot at his new friend teasingly

Posted by Ashaekin
Lily saw the food flying at her and dodged it. But only by a little. She sneered at the kid and then smiled. She needed friends. "Tish, you can show yourself. I'm sure he's safe."

Then Tish removed her glamour. "Hi" she said, in that natural angelic voice. Of coarse, fey are part angel and part demon. Luckily she inherited more of the angel side.

Adrias shot back fast in surprise, hitting his back on the ground."Ahhh!, Who are you and why are you invisible!"

Posted By Kharas
Noises in the distance, bad news to him. Ren had always been one to shy away from noises, especially this close to night fall, it usually only meant a fight and the use of energy he didn't feel like sparing for violence. Something however drew him closer somewhat, the smell of food. He'd had his own but this smelled better than the lizards he'd killed earlier. Crawling up a dune, he focused in on a woman and a kid, and with his somewhat special eyes he zoomed in on them like binoculars, watching them almost scanning them with his eyes.

In his boredom, he decided he would startle them a bit, and stuck his arm into the sand. His arm began to shift underneath the sand robotic parts moving into certain positions into an array of shockwave generators and with the sonic emitters aimed towards the others' general position, triggered a strong sonic shockwave pulse that would make them feel as if they were in an earthquake.

Adrias felt the ground shake, this could be an Attack he thought. Focusing on the other two and himself, with all his ability he brings them off the ground, keeping them safe. Closing his eyes his nose begins to bleed as he surrounds them all in a bubble of force energy. These are his only friends out here he thought, I need to protect them.

Posted by Ashaekin
The earth began to shake under them. Though tish had wings and is always afloat. But then it felt like the ground gave way. She looked for the source of the shock wave. It was irregular in this area. She then saw a figure in the background. "Tish, hide. I don't want you to get hurt. "ok" was all she said before wearing a glamour.

After tish hid, she froze time and ran behind a figure. It's hand was in the sand. As she felt time slip back in place, she took out her big scythe and set it around the figures neck. "What are you doing?" She commanded in a cold voice.

Posted by Kharas
"Hmmmm, interesting....."

He uttered, noticing the psychic abilities the boy had, right before a blade appeared around his neck. He sighed, and took his arm out of the sand. He said nothing to here, not really the talkative type, and simply sat still after he turned to face the woman, a cold look to his eyes, an almost mechanical deadness to the digital blue of his irises. He was a natural cyborg, one of those who were descended of cyborgs and born with between the lines of man and machine.

"Holding a weapon to my throat........not a way to get answers......."

Posted by Ashaekin
"You think you intimidate me? I have stood before behemoths the size of buildings, I have faced demons who secrete poison that would make the planet die, and angels who's light could pierce the soul to its core. Now, out with it. I I will do anything to secure the safety of my friends."

Though she really didn't want to fight, she knew that it was to ensure safety. "Now, friend or foe? What are you doing here?"

Adrias Focused and flew over floating next to Lilly, he landed gracefully and opened his eyes, they had changed color to a bright glow grey, his face serious, his hair seemed to float and slowly wave, bits of rock lifted and hovered around and twelve small adimantium orbs circled his head almost creating a silver halo.

Posted by Kharas
"Who said anything about intimidation, I don't give a rat's ass whether you're scared of me or what you've faced, woman."

He said with a slight scoff to his voice. His eyes moved to the boy who floated over, flashy display, that was all he made of it.

"Friend or foe? Neither, and I live in this patch of sand, you both encroached on my home, so I was toying with you till you took your leave....."

He said dryly, the cold lifeless machine look still over his face as if he felt no emotion at all. He stood pointing over to a shack made out of scrap metal, a sign that said Ren's over the opening he used as a door.

"That's my house, and you're in my yard, if you don't mind I'm gonna eat dinner now....get out of here before I do more than just shake the ground, and kid, that flashy crap's gonna get you killed, you're a psychic, not a comic book character....."

At that, he walked passed them and back down the dune to his hut, and started chewing on some lizard meat on a metal rod.

"theres nothing flashy about focusing and maintaining ones natural power, ive killed and survived thus far alone, and now that i have allies i have a better chance then an arrogant mesh of blood and oil. you. my chances of living are fine, but with that mouth of yours you are sure to fall to the unfortunate sting of ultimate defeat." Adrias Summerset creates a Force bubble around himself in case of further attack, first rule in his mind is Always expect to be attacked at any moment. The more power Adrias uses the more his eyes burn into light, the more blood that flows from his nose

Posted by Ashaekin
Lily eyed the kid. He could get himself killed talking like that. "You there what is your name?" Lily said, teleporting next to the rude Cyborg then nicked his side with her blade. She didn't mean to. Her scythe was twice her size. Even if she was skilled with it, it's length usually got in the way.
Eating his chunks of lizard he felt a blade hit his side along with the voice of the girl he'd told to leave. With an annoyed sigh he turned to face her.

Posted by kharas
"The word "Leave" doesn't mean much to you does it? I don't see what business my name is to an intruder."

At that, he stood, completely ignoring the kid's words of focusing one's powers, he wasn't focusing, he was trying to make himself look flashy and intimidating, that was it. He walked outside to a patch of sand that seemed wet, and again his arm morphed, the robotic componenets moving and expanding again into the Sonic Shockwave cannon which he used to shake the sand away into a pool of fresh water from which he began to drink.

Posted by Ashaekin
"We'll take our leave then. If you do not wish for us to be here, you're not worth our time." Lily said. Teleporting back to the campsite. Tish will cheer me up. So far, this day has not been swell. Though she managed to make a friend, she didn't feel like it was a good day. She still hasn't found Sammael. And Tish was a little shooken up.

"Im fine Lily" Tish said, as if she read Liliths mind. "Don't worry, we'll get to him eventually. Now we have a friend that could help us find him."

"Why must I deal with your incompetence? You are no threat to me. You live in my tribe, and all your information is to be given to me, without charge." Sammael, the great angel said. More than annoyed. "Sorry sir." The frightened man said. "There seems to be some irregular seismic activity around the state of Missouri. The land is desolate and has since been a wasteland." "Do you know the cause of this?" "It seems to be a matter of bio-mechanics sir. There is also time distortion in the are." the frightened man said. "Good, assemble your men." Sammael said to the captain of his guard. "We hunt tonight."

Posted by Kharas
"I don't care if you want to rest here for a day or two, I care that You're interrogating me in my home....."

He muttered, not really caring either way what they did, till he heard a voice say something about finding a "him" it peaked his interest, maybe he could strike up a deal for food, or at least better food than lizards. He walked over to the woman the same cold look in his face and asked,

"You need help finding someone? maybe you'd be willing to make a deal....."

Posted by Ashaekin
Lilith heard the gruff voice coming from behind her. "What do you want in return?"

"Lil, I don't know if it's safe. You know, traveling around with too many people. I can done a glamour, but they can't."

"It's ok Tish. Don't worry. I took out legions of demons in the great war. What harm can become of me?" she said to Tish. Of coarse, to everyone else, it appears she's talking to thin air. But she didn't care. As long as Tish stays hidden, she doesn't care what other people think.

Posted by Kharas
"You have food......better than the lizards I got, at least it smells that way, you keep me fed with whatever that good smell was, I'll help you find whoever you're looking for........ but you keep that kid from talking himself into getting a sonic uppercut to the jaw.......Also I'm not much the talkative type so I'd like quiet to be a normal occurrence......."

At that he walked back into his hut and grabbed an antique revolver and all the bullets that were in the best condition he could find lying around. 24 rounds......wonderful he thought. After that he grabbed a worn out, ragged faded black duster coat and a black wide brimmed fedora with some pilot goggles for traversing the desert. He then grabbed a worn out messenger bag made of animal skins and loaded it with two canteens, and assorted garbage and debris, an odd assortment of supplies coupled with an odd looking rifle that looked home made, a pump action mechanism and barrel that seemed to be from an old shotgun, but attached to it was a juicer like device with gyroscopic grinders that would turn any old debris and turn it into hyper velocity ammunition.

"So about that deal? Yay or nay?"

Posted By Ashaekin
"Fine. But rations are low. We move out first light." She said, still a little mad. "Hey, Kid. Come on. Let's go."
And with that she teleported back to her tent, where Tish was now sound asleep.

Posted By Kharas
"We should move now, night's the best time if you don't wanna cook in the sun.....sleep by day....move by night"

He tried to tell her, cept his words fell on the ears of the unconscious.

Adrias expression didn't chane he did not care for disrespect, Hearing lillth call he immediately flew over dragging along bits of rock and dust, Alot of the time his telepathic abilities would catch hold of things around him. "I don't care for this THING" saying under his breath to lillth. "Who are we looking for? i could possibly help" he said while cleaning his face and releasing his power so his mind could rest. As he stopped focusing his eyes dulled and his hair fell.

Adrias was use to the heat, it didn't bug him much, he simply fell asleep soon after

Posted By Ashaekin
The sun had risen, and Sammael's men had assembled around the camp. Filled with a bunch of ruff neck goons and hicks. Some with abilities, some with biomechanics, and others with just guns and knives.
Lilith woke to the sound of rustling. It was already bright. But she didn't think the others would be up. "Who is it? What do you want?" And with that, she was grabbed by raw, rough hands. But not before she could grab the handle of her scythe. With a flick of her wrist, she had pierced his shoulder and he cried out in pain. After he let go, she took a good look around. There were a bunch of men surrounding the camp site. She worried for Tish, but knew she would stay in the tent. "What do you want with us? We have nothing. Now leave."

"That's not what we're told to do, little miss." said a man whose teeth were black, and some even missing. "Now, come with us and we'll leave you alone."

"Ha. Tough luck. Now go before I rip your entrails out."

Posted By Kharas
Hired muscle, he heard as he was woken up by the sounds of threatening voices. He stood and walked out in a pair of ragged shorts.

"And who the hell do you think you are walking up on my turf unannounced?!"

He exclaimed his pistol at the ready, cocked and loaded.

Posted By Ashaekin
With that, Lilith rushed at the man at a blinding speed. She kneed him him in the chest, flipped over him, and with a flick of her wrist, her scythe cut him in half. "Now, ladies. Let's see if ya'll do better than that. I love good entertainment." She said with a wicked smile.

Posted By Kharas
The Cyborg goons flashed him their ugly demented grins and charged him, and Ren wasted no time tossing his pistol away and morphing his arms into the shock cannons again. As the front most one got close, Ren threw his arm into a punch that landed in the gut of the cyborg, right before he triggered the shockwaves to be discharged. The Cyborg burst to pieces from the vibrations, splatters of a thick blue fluid and scraps of biomechanics scattered all over the desert.

The Other two Cyborgs were Twins, and their bodies started to morph together into a tandem war machine. With a massive fist, Ren was thrown into a sandy crater. The Tandem Goon proceeded to stomp on him repeatedly with a psychotic laughter up until Ren became unresponsive, but that didn't last long. As the tandem goon walked away Ren's eyes glowed a fierce digital blue and bio-mechanics began shifting, his body changing into a large metallic brute. (Think like an 8 foot Megatron from the Michael Bay Transformers movies)

Ren reached out and grabbed the Tandem Goon by the leg, and immediately started thrashing them around smashing them into the sand and finally ripping the two of them into separate pieces before throwing them up into the air and with even bigger Sonic Shockwave cannons, fired at the two cyborg goons causing them to burst into a rain of blue sticky mess. Satisfied he turned around to face the others still halfway morphed into his cyberbeast form and with a heavily metallic roar exclaimed,

"WHO ELSE WANTS SOME!!!!"

{This is everything that has transpired so far. Reason for bringing it here, I had accidentally put the post in the wrong forum and didn't notice till later}

Status
Not open for further replies.