Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eudaemon

Original poster
About:

Yosh! My name is rather extensive, so depending on what you want to call me it can range from my oldest name, Pein or my newest as Azriel. I've been roleplaying for an extensive amount of time and tend to be rather brash out of character sometimes that or extremely sarcastic. I am not the nicest I can admit, so if you are sensitive, I might not be the guy to roleplay with or even talk to in all honesty. I enjoy every form of writing especially odd comedy which I am proficient in I do believe.

I may forget to reply sometimes but please do not rush me as I am on a multitude of other sites and still have to get used to taking up this new site as well. So let's move oooonnnn. <3
Roleplaying information.
I will and can play as male, female, etc. kinds of characters on request. I don't mind it as much as I'd like to branch out from just playing as male figures.Though even with that I rarely ever play characters who like to be the submissive one of roleplays.
If the roleplay seems to grow dull, it probably won't reply. Though that rarely happens in all honesty so no worry.
I only roleplay in third person perspective, but I highly doubt that the vast majority roleplays in first person perspective. I also can't stand seeing asterisks around the that and then using quotation marks for speech. That stuff makes me want to strangle myself and not in a lewd manner.
Example: *Joab went to the business store and picked out what he wanted.* "Golly, this stuff has a deal on it!"
What I like: Joab went to the business store and picked out what he wanted upon seeing it,"Golly, this stuff has a deal on it."

Favorite Themes: Combat/Rivalry - Historical ( Ancient Rome, Egypt, etc., etc. ), Fantasy/Supernatural, Sci-Fi, Mystery, Dark themes.
I pretty much only write full paragraphs or semi-paragraphs to multipara. Depends on how the roleplay makes me feel, the better it is, the longer I will probably write. (Unless mobile. e-e I don't know how people do that. )

It doesn't matter to me if the RP will have smut in it or not, I prefer to have a plot behind it. If not? Oh well, make it smexy at least.

As for fandoms? There are very few canon characters you'll ever get me to play. Other than that, I can create an OC to use within the Universe.

Will do:
Gore, Fighting, Smut, Romance, Adventure, anything not said in the Won't do section below.

Will Not do:
Yaoi (Really all my half tired brain can think of. Just will have to see. )

Plot Ideas:

High School / Supernatural Based roleplays.
This seems rather self-explanatory as there can be additions to these things that can be discussed by both parties should they be accepted.
Mental Institue or Extremely plot twisting roleplays.

Meaning, a lot of things are prone to change and can be extremely trippy for the characters therein the roleplay. It's something new but them all having powers and being rounded up into the asylum would be rather interesting. Having them break out later on after trial and errors until they manifest better control over their power allows for some things to happen between them doing so. Like finding love, etc, etc. This two can be further discussed between parties as I am shooting off the top.

Anything goes with plot ideas as anyone can suggest something and we can further go along with the flow of things.

I have some medieval fantasy plots with a decent amount of action and fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.