Tales of Detectives (Queen Chaos and Dark Disney T

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0003_20130103023923 (1).jpg
Lex looked to him and sighed." Jackson please this is my job were talking about." She was begging someone to let her do this. She couldn't loose everything all in one day. She groaned and put her head on the desk annoyed. Alex looked upretty when the captain called her in. She sighed and walked over to his office. He handed her the phone, and she took it." Hello, no sir, yes sir the is the case. Okay thank you." She hands it back and takes a seat." You called internal affairs?" She asked her captain." Yes because of your job being on the line. I had to tell them so when the got a whiff of this they weren't down your neck. now go on." He said." They just suspended me captain. the only way to get this guy is through me." She said." I am sorry Alex it is till the case is over. Go home get some rest." He said." Oh and hand over your gun and badge." He said. See did and walked annoyed. She grabbed her bag and helmet." No need to worry Jackson I was just suspended." She said and went to leave the precinct. She was mad and really mad at that. Captain called Jackson in before he could go after her." Layla Drew and you will solve this. Alex is suspended by Internal affairs." He told him." Finding him and get your partner back." He said. he nods to him as a dismissal.

Lex watched Jackson go and walked out. She looked at her bike and decided to walk. she left her Helmet and went to her apartment. Took longer then riding. She finally reached it and went to unlock her door. Alex went to grab for her gun when she found it open. However it was taken. The next one was in her apartment. Alex stepped in and looked around before getting clocked in the head. Alex was carried out her body limp and like a rag doll.

4fc85ef2e2ef208a529357aec35ba4ea.jpg

Drew nods." Eh Siblings they can be stupid and make bad choices." He said." Okay I guess I kinda get it, still slightly confused." He said. he held up a hand when his phone buzzed."Jackson?" He answered." Oh hell" He said and tuned to Layla, "Step on it we have to find Alex. they just suspended her from the case. She won't be happy." Drew said." Probably went to her apartment." He gave directions to it keeping Jackson on the line. He ran up when he got their." Jackson we need a team over here now." He said seeing her apartment door open. Drew went down and sat in the car with Layla." Keep the doors locked till Jackson gets here." He said to her.

Robbie-Amell-2015-03170.jpg
It wasn't long after Alex had left that Jackson found his way down to his locker. It was small and rarely used, but barely anyone was there. This wasn't going to be easy. Alex not on the case wasn't his idea, but Internal affairs did make a call and he had to follow it. Sometimes Jackson wondered why Alex felt the need to be superwoman. It wasn't like she was alone in this. Yes, it was her name he said on the type, but that didn't mean shit. He wasn't saying she couldn't go, he just said she couldn't go alone. That was proper protocol. He sighed and felt the buzz of his phone going off on his hip. Pulling the phone out, he noticed Drew's number across the screen. Twice in one day, what a pleasure. "Blackwell." He stated as a greeting. It wasn't more than a mere second before Jackson closed his locker and said in a low growl, "I'm on my way." He wasn't pleased. The department should have units with her, especially since the guy asked for her.

Speeding was fun. Passing unexpected people was a joy for Jackson, but thankfully cops knew it was his car. Being a detective had it's perks. As a teen, Jackson happened to fall in love with racing and did so recreational style on a track. It really prepared him for driving at high speeds in the city. Looking at the clock in the car, it was about ten minutes since Drew had called him that he screeched to a stop in front of Alex's building and got out. Looking to Drew, he spoke. "Come on." As Jackson entered her building. Going up to her apartment, he looked around for a minute before realizing there wasn't anything helpful here. "Make sure no one gets a hold of this." He said as he walked out to the hallway, Jackson was referring to media wise. No one had a hold of the tape and wouldn't without him going off. Looking at the door frame, he murmured. "No forced entry. The guy either picked the lock or...some how managed to get a copy of Alex's key." It was an unnerving thought, but it couldn't be ruled out.

Looking at Layla, whom found her way up with the two guys, he said. "You about ready to be involved in this case? No just morgue work." He asked her as he smirked. "Your file says you use to be a head at your old place in Spain. Big accomplishment there." He said before looking at Drew. "Same goes for you, but you're probably use to that by now." He spoke before crossing his arms.

81635ace602e30eec0f9b06eaf897793.jpg

coollogo_com-65503828.png
Layla listened to Drew and did as he asked. Alex was the female she met that morning and well she seemed like a good person. Reaching Alex's apartment, Layla stayed in the car and looked around. The neighborhood was active, not the easiest for someone to come and go as they pleased without someone seeing them. Huh. Looking back to the door as Drew told her they needed to wait for Jackson to get there, she nodded. "He had to have taken her out from somewhere out back. There's too many people around her not to be caught." She pointed it.

It wasn't long before Layla noticed Jackson pulling up. He drove fast when he wanted to. Alex was his partner and she knew that was important. Getting out of the car, Layla followed after the detective and Drew. The apartment hall smells of dust, yet it looked clean. She figured it was the air ducts. Cleaning those were rare and barely done by smaller places. Reaching her apartment, Layla noticed a camera at the end of the hall. She left the room behind with the guys in it and walked down the hallway and looked up. The wire was cut. This guy was covering his tracks slightly. Heading back to the door, she heard Jackson asked her. "It's nice to know you looked into me." She chuckled before adding. "Camera's cut. He didn't want to be seen." She notified the two of them.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Alex woke on a cold floor her hands chained up. She pushed her body up and groaned as she did so her head was throbbing. She looked down, she was wearing a white dress and had a flower in her ear. She turned when she heard a male voice start talking." Oh well hello Detective it's nice to see your up heard you got suspended. Shame,but your here to save theses girls for the lost queeen." He said. Alex groaned and sat up slowly leaning on the wall." What's your name, I can help you. This doesn't have to end this way.Help me and I will help you." She said. The man laughed like crazy." Silly girl do you still not know me, because I know you and have known you for years. it is time now for the Queen Goddess to be released on to the others of this world." He said. Alex tried out think. The male coroner what was his name. " James lling" She said." Why I haven't done a thing to you." She said." I know your very kind Alex,but this is about redeeming the human race not to never meant to you." He said." Thend unbuffered me I won't run." She said. She stood slowly." How did you get into my place?" She asked." I copied your key silly Alex." He said and unchained her. He walked her to a chair in a room."Here eat and drink." He said. She hesitated."I am not going to poison the vessel to the Queen Goddess eat." He said laughing. Alex nods slowly and eats and drinks. She slipped the fork off the table. Alex looked at the girls around her caged up, most looked half dead as it was." let them go you have me." She said." I do but you need sacrifices for the change." He said. Alex shook and looked around. She yelped as he suddenly pulled her to her knees by the hair. " Pay close attention Alex." He said. She nods." I am," she said shaking" Good. he went over and took a candle products to shock a girl. She screamed out in agony. Alex flinched andshouted" Stop please stop." She said and he walked over grabbing her putting the cattle products close to her." but why Lex don't we all deserve to die for the queen." He said. Alex breathed in and her lip trembled." Don't we?" He asked shocking her. Alex let out a scream and dropped to the floor gasping."Yes, yes " She said holding her side. He nods and kneels "good sorry I had to do that. Now stay put have a call to make." He said and went to dial Jacksons number." Hello Detective Blackwell, remember me I have Alex here. she doesn't need your saving she will be the long lost Island Queen. She will be happier this way we all will." He said once Jackson picked up. Alex took this time to find a place to hide saying she help the girls. They just had to be quite."Alex will no longer need late nights to go after her mother's rapist and investigate her death. oops forgot she hadn't told any one it will be our secret."He said " bye now detective. Good luck." He hung up and turned not seeing Alex." Oh Alex why are you hiding from me." He said."come out come out and play." He said and slammed his hands on bars. He sat into dark corners."come out Alex." He said angrily. Alex held the fork she been hiding he hadn't given her a knife. She jumped at the shots that went off.4fc85ef2e2ef208a529357aec35ba4ea.jpg
Drew had been waiting on Jackson and when he got their he went up and sighed."Nothing." He looked about and looked through the papers and things lying around. Alex had a neat and clean apartment. He pet her dog when it came up. Drew looked around and saw something off he turned her shades around and stopped. It was her mother's case. " Oh not good." He reopened the blinds to hide the case. Drew walked further and kept looking. He found quite a few guns." Damn Alex your a dangerous woman." He mumbled and came out to Jackson and Layla.

Jackson had said that he be actually doing something besides forensic work. Drew nods and listened as Jackson got a call. Drew looked at Layla and sighed he ran a hand through his hair and said he needed a minute."Fuck." He yelled when he got outside. He saw the captain pull up." Why huh why did you suspend her, this is your fault. She was going home like you asked. looked what happened she is gone." Drew said. He saw Alex like a sister yes he flirted with her. He never do anything she was his family in a sense so was Jackson. Drew was pissed as hell. He kill the guy if he hurts Alex. Drew was upset and the captain knew it and told Layla to take him to get coffee. Captain walked up to Jackson."any leads or Ideas?" He asked him.

when Layla asked why he was so upset. Drew sighed." Because Alex is like a sister tome She has been their for me when no one else was. We been through a damn lot and wel I owe her my life." He said." complicated but she is my family. I let her down, I wasn't their for her." He said." She is always their for me and I wasn't for her. He said and put his head in his hands.

It was almost immediately after Jackson had finished telling the two about their expanded work that he had gotten a phone call. The number was private. Some part of the dark haired detective knew that it was the U.N-sub. It was typical for someone like this, someone delusional or mental unstable, to preform this way. "Blackwell." He answered, not breaking routine. Without the male on the other end knowing, Jackson had recognized his voice. Hours spent in the lab talking to him, and reports given to the detective over the phone, made this voice quite simple to recognize. "Illing, it doesn't have to be this way." Jackson told the 'good' doctor. Though with the seriousness in the doctor's voice on the other end, Jackson knew far to well the male's mental capability to perceive what Jackson was hinting at was beyond reach. It was a minute later that the phone 'clicked' leaving Jackson standing in the hallway with a blonde mortician and an anger issues larger than the continent of Africa.

By now, Drew had left, his emotions getting the best of him. Looking to Layla, Jackson motioned her to leave with him. The crime scene would need to be processed. It was absurd to think that Alex's apartment was a crime scene now. That the whole situation was actually happening, but it was and it just made Jackson that more on edge and ready for whatever was going to be thrown his way.

Exiting the building, Layla at his side, Jackson heard the butt end of Drew's rant towards the captain. The tall, dirty blonde, was wrong. It wasn't Captain's fault at all. No one could have known about this unless involved and it wasn't Captain's idea to begin with. Without a word, Layla left Jackson's side and walked towards Drew, leaving Jackson free to speak with his commanding officer. Looking at the man in his late forties, Jackson nodded. "I received a call, Cap. Illing, sir. I'd know that voice anywhere." The were short choppy sentences, but they still had the affect of utter shock on the Captain.

Jackson remembered when he first joined the BMPD. There was a picture sitting on the Captain's desk. It was of two men, both in soldiers uniform. Each other seemed to stand by each other as if they were long time brothers in war, come to find out they were. The small patches on their chest were hard to make out unless with a magnifying glass. Jackson never took a close look at it, but he did ask. The man, of course the other being the Captain himself, was Illing. This was a hard realization for Captain. A long time friend was now a enemy.

"Jackson, find him. The things that man was trained makes him more than the average mortician." The Captain's tone was cold and worn, as if he was given a warning that this was not going to such an easy task.

Jackson nodded and walked to his car. It was three and Lola was out of school. Michelle had to work double shifts and Greg, the normal babysitter, wasn't around. Lola's mother was going to leave her with Doug, but Lola cried enough to convince her mother to let her stay with her father. Jackson made a phone call and his mother was on her way into town about fort minutes ago. He couldn't just leave Lola alone, but he couldn't just abandon Alex either.

Leaving Jackson behind, Layla caught up with Drew. Of course she asked what was wrong, how could she not after Drew's scene back there. Even Layla knew the Captain could take Drew's job away from him if he really wanted to. "Come on," she said to him in a more cheerful mood, "lets go get a bite to eat. That is an American term is it not?" She asked him. Speaking traditional English was okay, but knowing terms and slang in any form was not Layla's strong suit. Removing his hands from his worried face, Layla looked up at him. "Come on." She repeated, but this time she actually started moving towards the coffee shop a few blocks down the street.

The coffee shop smelt of dark roasted beans and whip cream, there was even the occasional whiff of herbal tea that floated around the bohemian styled cafe. Layla sat across from Drew in one of the table next to the window. Drew wanted to make sure he could see down the street if they got any leads and drove off quickly. The blonde noticed Jackson's car leave and disappear around a corner. "Jackson has a child, right?" She asked him as she sipped on her cup of warm Rainbow Rooibos tea, that had a tiny bit of honey in it. In the short amount of time she spent around others, she heard Jackson mentioned a girl named Lola and how he would have a custody battle for her. "So, why do you blame out Captain for Alex?" She asked him bluntly.

Alex hid and bit her lip at each shot. She finally stepped out. Her hands were up and she was shaking, "I am sorry I didn't mean to." She said Her voice was shaking on all kinds ofor levels.He smirked seeing her, he walked over and pistol whipped her." I can't kill you but I can hurt you." He said as she fell to the ground with a groan of pain. She grabbed the fork she been hiding and stabbed him with it, when he bent down to grab his shoulder. He cursed and she seized the moment to run for the door. She got it open and ran out into the chain link fence court yard. His car was hidden under a tarp. She saw cars going by. The rain had started to fall again as she slammed her hands on the bar screaming for help. He had tied her hands together she couldn't climb.

When he walked out she was still screaming for help. She had gotten outside all disoriented from the pistol whip to her head, was finally starting to clear when it was bashed into the chain link fence and he pulled her head back. She kicked and screamed as he dragged her by the hair. He threw her to the ground and she cried out. She had tears in her eyes, Alex crawled for the door. Illing stepped on her back and put a hand around her throat. His foot moved and he pulled her up." Please I don't wanna die." She said trying to get her hands free. He had tied the ropes to tight." Alex it will be our freedom and salvation." He said. He went and threw her into a cage.

Alex slammed her hands on the cage and screamed out. She sobbed and tried to get out. She finally fell asleep curled up.

Alex woke to loud banging of the doors and bright lights. She backed up ready to find a way out of this. When a soft male voice spoke." Detective is that you?" He asked. He was one of the SWAT team guys. She nods her head slowly. He nods and spoke into his radio." We found her and a bunch of other girls were bringing them out now." He said. he opened the cage." Hey don't worry your safe now." He said and gently pulled her out, he cut the ropes and wrapped a blanket around Alex carrying her outside. He walked to Jackson by the ambulance and set her down. Alex turned to Jackson and when she felt his arm around her she hid her face into him and sobbed. Alex would not let an EMT touch her unless Jackson was right next to her. She was shaking and in tears.

Drew went with Layla reluctantly. " Yeah American term." He said to her. He sighed and went with her. They got in the shop and he sat down looking at the world outside. He tapped his fingers on the table. He wasn't sure what to do. He looked up at her question." What yeah he is probably off to get her." He said. he looked at the table and put a hand in his hair.

" because she wouldn't have been home and none of this would of happened." He said slamming his hand down on the table. The TV was on and some how Alexs disappearence got leaked probably Illing. He stopped when a woman frowned and said omg. Drew stood.

" Ma'am I am with the special victims unit that is a missing Detective. What do you know?" He asked."I saw a woman like her out at a old abandoned place on fortmire road. she was slamming on the fence. I just thought she was playing a game so I didn't think much of it." The woman said. Drew nods." Thank you. your sure it was her?" He asked. She nods her grabbed his stuff."Let's go we got to call Jackson now." He said.

He ran to the precinct to grab his phone. he called him." Jackson come on pick up.. Jackson we found her some lady spotted her at the abandoned mill on Fortmire road by the traintracks." He said. He knew Jackson would get back up and he went to tell the captain.
When they did find Alex alive Drew stood close and watched them stretch her on a gurney. She was in tears and refusing any one but Jackson near her. He went to walk over with Layla."Alex, Hey, hey its me. This is Layla she was one to help find you." He said. He sniffed and watched Alex. Well the shell of her this wasn't Alex this scared woman. He turned to the SWAT guy." What happened to her?" He asked. " Alot she won't say but detective was beat to Hell and in a cage when we foundo her." He told Drew. Drew turned to Alex." Will meet you at the hospital." He said to Jackson and looked at Layla." Will you take me?" He asked her as he watched Jackson get Alex into the ambulance.

(Well that wrapped up rather quickly lol)

It didn't take long for Alex to be recovered, in fact eight had came of gone and now Jackson sat next to her in a ambulance on their way to the hospital. The past few hours were a blur that never made quite any sense to him. It was weird to think the old mortician was off his rockers due to old test medicines, but that was what happened.

Jackson had left Lola at he's house, his mother being there to babysit her, in order to come here. After all this was his job. Being as supportive as possible, Jackson hugged Alex as she wept into he's shoulder. He couldn't quite imagine what had happened the last six to seven hours for her, but whatever it was it was hard enough to make her break. As he sat there with her in his arms, Jackson looked out of the ambulance towards the new head mortician, at least that was what Jackson figured she would be now. The look at her face was something of shock like she had seen or read something horrible for her to even fathom. Was it about Alex? Jackson couldn't tell, but before he could say something or do something the ambulance doors shut and the two detectives were on their way to the hospital for a proper exam of Alex.

Everything is all fun and games until the cops show up. At least that is how Layla thought filled Iling's mind right about now, but the delusional man still had a smile plastered to his face as he was walked towards a police cruiser. However, Layla was in the direct path towards the cruise allow for Iling to stop for a moment and speak to her. "You know kid, I liked you, but after hearing what your buddies from Spain said you're not going to be around much longer." The comment was sharp and painful. What did he know about her 'buddies' back in Spain besides the possibility of hiring one of them. "W-What do you mean?" It was a simple question, but it held much weight to it. What did Iling mean by saying she wasn't going to be around much longer. Were the Crimson Cross really going to pursue her in the safety of America, well what little safety she thought it had. A dark and malicious chuckle escaped Iling before he spoke, "Until we meet again on the crossing of the rose river, my sweet." It was one sentence that seemed to break Layla, to send her into a panic attack. No words escaped her mouth as she stared at Iling in shock. She wanted to cry, she wanted to scream, and she wanted to punch something, but nothing would help because deep down she knew that she didn't escape Spain.

Things seemed so far out of reach that Layla had lost focus on what Drew was saying to her, or what was even going on. "Um...yeah, I'll take you." She said, the blue of her eyes now a cold misty grey as she continued towards Drew's side. Not before long Layla was in her rental car and driving towards the hospital.

(not done yet lol)
Alex was wheeled in had calmed a little bit. she was still clung to Jackson like he would leave her again. When a nurse came in saying the needend to look her over. Alex shook her head no. " I am fine, I don't need to be looked at. She was beaten and bruised her body shook from shock and slightly fear, Alex breathed and cleared her throat as she realized she still clung to Jackson. She slowly released her girl and looked down." You should go home to Lola I am fine." She said and went to stand slowly. Her legs were not having it though. She caught herself and shook her eye's caught the white bed sheets and she flinched and moved back.

The Nurse walked in and told Alex Drew was here to see you." She nods to let him in and Lyla." Thanks" she told both of them when they came in." You two should go rest Layla looks pale and you look tired Drew. Drew hugged her and nods." See yawned Alex get better. " He said." Take care of her Jackson." He told him. When the finally left Alex sighed.

Her hands shook and she rubbed her arms." I want to go home I don't want to be here." Alex said then stopped and sighed." Never mind just taking me to the station I am sure my place is a crime scene, no where else to go." She said. Jackson got her to at least get bandaged up. She had him take her to the precinct, however half way their he went towards his place. Alex frowned and looked at him." What are you doing?" She asked him. Why was he taking her to his house. She kinda wanted the alone time at the precinct. She had clothes their to change Into. Well she did at Jackson's place to, however just was in need of space.
Drew had listened to the man talk to Layla and frowned what did he mean. She said yeah she take him. He wanted to ask what Illing meant but he was not sure she would be okay if he did. They got to the hospital and asked for Alex they were allowed in but he could see She was out of it. It wasn't Alex. He wanted to talk to her, but she needed space so he nods and let her be. He walked out with Layla."Lets go to my place and talk about what he meant." He said to Layla and walked to her car with her. He told her he drive. He lightly took the keys and drove to his place. Being a tech it was clean and neat. He turned on the light and put her keys on the counter. He started tea and told her to sit. he hoped she wasn't allergic to cats. He let his two little monster's roam around all day. Nala came up and meowed as he got their food. Drew finally went to the couch with tea cups." So what did he mean?" He asked her gently." If you need protection we can talk to Alex and Jackson if we need to though I am not sure how much help Alex will be at the moment. Not sure what happened but she won't talk even to Jackson.

Status
Not open for further replies.