• Joining

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No but awesome

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww alright dear if you need to talk let me know. Hope it gets better
Ok, bow I feel bad cause I was going to drop out to not make you guys wait, but nvm.

I just won't be able to reply this week cause I just signed painting contracts for two 5 1/2
So.. Like this week I'm booked :[

DA is open if no one wants it I will take it and probably the other male detective if @Karakui doesn't reply soon

Ok, bow I feel bad cause I was going to drop out to not make you guys wait, but nvm.

I just won't be able to reply this week cause I just signed painting contracts for two 5 1/2
No worries
I appreciate the offer and I might message you some time. Have fun with the rp!
Feel better

• Thank You
Reactions: B l u E s
DA is open if no one wants it I will take it and probably the other male detective if @Karakui doesn't reply soon
I can make a DA. Would you mind if it was Female, just to keep the genders equal?

A little busy atm, but I should have a character up by the end of tomorrow if not today.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho

So dropping or staying but can't reply this week will just drag your character along or say he is sick

demi-lovato-01-435.jpg

WIP

﴾ Victoria | Age: 29 | Birthday: July 8th| Spanish, American ﴿

༼ [BCOLOR=#800080]Full Name[/BCOLOR] ༽
« Victoria Kimberly Abalos »

༼ [BCOLOR=#800080]Nickname[/BCOLOR] ༽
« Vicki »

༼ [BCOLOR=#800080]Gender[/BCOLOR] ༽
« Female »

༼ [BCOLOR=#800080]Physical Description[/BCOLOR] ༽
« Height: 5'6", Weight: 132 Lbs, Complexion: Olive color skin and fair, Eye color: Chestnut Brown, Hair description: Short and black, Natural markings: Has a birthmark on her left hip, Piercings and tattoos: Seen in the photo »

[BCOLOR=#800080]D.A[/BCOLOR]

༼ [BCOLOR=#800080]Personality[/BCOLOR] ༽
« +: Mature, Observant, Loyal, Truthful, Intelligent, Fun-Loving, Sense of Humor
- : Depressed, Quiet, Short-tempered Trust Issues, Suspicious of Others»

༼ [BCOLOR=#800080]History[/BCOLOR] ༽
« Born and Raised in Barcelona, Spain, Vicki was a wild spirit with a bad start in life. Her father was a crime lord within Spain, which never gave Vicki a great feeling. Her father was an abusive asshole who seemed to find joy in seen fear sweep across his families faces. It wasn't until her mother secured a home and job within the United States, that Vicki was free from her father. Vicki, her mother, and three older brothers: Rico Jr, Salem, Edwin escaped from Rico Sr. and moved across the seas. The government gave them green cards, and also promised to protect them.
As Vicki began living life in Boston, Massachusetts, she figured why not become the one thing that could put people like her father away. A cop. However, she wasn't expecting to be promoted to a District Attorney, but she still likes the job. »

༼ [BCOLOR=#800080]Likes[/BCOLOR] ༽
« Walks through the parks, Running, Swimming, Romantic movies, Sitting by the fire, hot cocoa, watermelon, cheeseburgers, cheese, gummy bears, her brothers, bubble wrap, sleeping, her job. »

༼ [BCOLOR=#800080]Dislikes[/BCOLOR] ༽
« Soggy cereal, Christmas, long vacations, one cricket chirping, beer, her father. »

༼ [BCOLOR=#800080]Hobbies[/BCOLOR] ༽
« Running/ walking her dog, Reading, Sculpting »

༼ [BCOLOR=#800080]Talents[/BCOLOR] ༽
« Her job, Sculpting, Singing »

༼ [BCOLOR=#800080]Weaknesses[/BCOLOR] ༽
« Her background, Her wrist never healed right from being broken, her family »

༼ [BCOLOR=#800080]Fears[/BCOLOR] ༽
« Drowning, Clowns, Her father finding her family. »

༼ [BCOLOR=#800080]Relationships[/BCOLOR] ༽
friend:
enemy:
best friend:
crush:
secret crush:
significant other:
ex significant:
other:

༼ [BCOLOR=#800080]Family[/BCOLOR] ༽
Rico Abalos - Older brother - 31
Salem Abalos - Older brother - 34
Edwin - Older brother - 34 (about to turn 35)

༼ [BCOLOR=#800080]Other[/BCOLOR] ༽
Living room, Kitchen and Dining room, Her bedroom (upstairs), Guest bedroom, Bathroom, Car
Clarice

Last edited:
Since we are all on different cases and my partner hasn't finished their CS yet, can I make an introduction for Birch at home? Like he wasn't called out to work just yet?

Since we are all on different cases and my partner hasn't finished their CS yet, can I make an introduction for Birch at home? Like he wasn't called out to work just yet?
Sure don't have to ask

I'm gonna drop out before I delay any further. I just have too much going on at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.