| Korean American/Asian

༼ Full Name ༽
Natasha Kim Hwang

༼ Nickname ༽
Tasha

༼ Gender ༽
Female

༼ Physical Description ༽
Tasha stands 5 Feet 4 Inches tall and weighs in at roughly 100 lbs, but has put on an extra 45 lbs because of pregnancy weight gain. She is commonly seen wearing a Dark-Colored Dress, White Lab Coat, Feather Earrings, Matching Stockings and Black Ankle High Boots. In addition, she wears a Wedding Ring Necklace to signify that she is indeed married, a Military Watch to honor the memory of her Father and a Gold Bracelet that was a gift from her Mother. It will also not be very often that you see her with make-up, mainly because she doesn't wear it unless she is attending a special event or going to a party. Instead, Tasha likes to wear Pink Highlights.

Woman-holding-her-pregnant-stomach.jpg
Although she looks Nine Months Pregnant, she is actually Eight Months pregnant with Fraternal Twins, a boy and a girl

detective or DA or captain: Forensics

༼ Personality ༽
+Honest, Gentle, Sweet, Understanding, Committed, Patient
-Blunt, Can be Harsh, Short-Tempered, Over-Emotional, Cries Easily

༼ History ༽
Tasha grew up in a working class Korean-American Family as the youngest of three, having one older brother and one older sister. Her mother died of cancer when she was only eleven years old. What prompted Tasha to join the Military was the fact that she had bad relations with her immediate family. When she enlisted into the Military, her Father showed great disappointment, instead wanting her to go to College and study business instead. At age 19, she joined the Navy Nurse Corp while in the Reserves. During this time, she studied Forensic Science at the University of Washington before going over to active duty for her final two years of duty. Around the age of twenty-three, Tasha would see an honorable discharge from the Navy and went on to pursue her Career in Forensics.

Shortly after starting her career as a Forensics Weapons Analyst, Tasha got married to a Baker. She is now expecting twins.

༼ Likes ༽
+Work
+Guns
+Pink
+Being Well Loved
+Dresses

༼ Dislikes ༽
-Labor Horror Stories
-Sharp Objects being pointed at her belly
-Crying in public
-Rats and other rodents
-Spiders
-Cockroaches

༼ Hobbies ༽
Sport Shooting
Cooking
Archery

༼ Talents ༽
Weapon Proficiency
Military Combat Training
Advanced First Aid

༼ Weaknesses ༽
Hot Tempered
Pregnancy
Over-Emotional

༼ Fears ༽
C-Sections
Losing her babies
Something happening to her Baby Daddy or Loved Ones

༼ Relationships ༽
Nianzu Yang (Baby-Daddy, Husband)
Katashi & Amaterasu (Twin Son and Daughter, Unborn)
PM me

༼ Family ༽
Nianzu Yang (Baby-Daddy, Husband)
Katashi & Amaterasu (Twin Son and Daughter, Unborn)

༼ Other ༽
Favorite Song: Catch Me If You Can by Girl's Generation​

Last edited:
onegoodcop.jpeg

Jessie| Age 42 | Birthday October 9
| Scotch/Irish ﴿

Full Name
Jessie Edward Ryder

Nickname
Cap

Physical Description
6'1"/210/Hazel eyes/ Black Hair/Scar on his chest from a bullet wound

detective or DA or captain: Captain

Personality
Positive Traits: Intelligent/ Loyal to those whom he works with supports them without question/organized/keeps calm/doesn't play "politics"
Negative Traits: Doesn't say a lot/At times can seem very standoffish or aloof/If you do anything to damage the trusts he shows in you he will never trust you again/perfectionist/ very direct

History
Jessie Ryder graduated in the top 2% of his class at the Academy. He was working as a Patrolman during the Mayor's Inauguration when he noticed a gunman preparing to shoot the Mayor. Jessie without question jumped in front of the bullet. His act of heroism catapulted him into the position of local hero. Something Jessie hated but the Police Department and City Hall played it up as much as they could. It was during this time that Jessie learned about the politics of being a Police Officer and City Hall. He swore if he was ever in command he would never let politics influence how he ran a command. The welfare of those under his command would always come first.

Jessie not only enjoyed being a detective but he excelled at it. He was a one of the best that the Homicide Division had ever seen, and Jessie probably would've enjoyed being a Detective until he got his Gold Shield. However he saw the abuses of power from his own Captain and others like him. So to help and protect others from getting trampled on Jessie took and passed the Captain's exam. During that time Jessie heard of the Special Victims Unit. Jessie expressed his interest in that Unit because he saw the potential of the Unit, and the fact that many times since it was a Specialized Unit many in City Hall and in the Department left it alone. Jessie saw the opportunity to help make a difference but also not be interfered too badly.

Sports/Bruce Springsteen/Being Outside/Classic Movies/Reading/Good Coffee

Dislikes
Rap Music/Social Media/Social Injustice/Politicians/Junk food/Liars

Hobbies
Working Out/Football/Riding his Harley

Talents
Shooting/Running/Gardening

Weaknesses
Pushes himself sometimes beyond his limits/His son/His lack of playing "politics" can be a detriment to his Unit.

Fears
Someone in his Unit getting hurt/His son getting killed/Someone in the Unit betraying his trust.

Relationships
Secretly dating Penny McKenzie the Police Union Rep at City Hall.

Family
Albert Ryder: Father, English Teacher, deceased
Blair Ryder: Mother Retired Journalist lives in Boston
Emily Ryder Sinclair: Sister, News Anchor lives in Salem
Gina Brown Ryder: Ex-Wife, High School Principal lives in Peabody, MA.
Marcus "Marc" Steven Ryder: Son lives with his mother. He and his father are very close.

Other
Jessie is a diabetic. His desk is always clear of clutter, and his office looks very sterile.

* I know I made him older but I figured he was the Captain/Veteran. Also my other CS (another female detective) will be up within 24 hours!*​

Last edited:
Reactions: B l u E s
onegoodcop.jpeg

Jessie| Age 42 | Birthday October 9
| Scotch/Irish ﴿

Full Name
Jessie Edward Ryder

Nickname
Cap

Physical Description
6'1"/210/Hazel eyes/ Black Hair/Scar on his chest from a bullet wound

detective or DA or captain: Captain

Personality
Positive Traits: Intelligent/ Loyal to those whom he works with supports them without question/organized/keeps calm/doesn't play "politics"
Negative Traits: Doesn't say a lot/At times can seem very standoffish or aloof/If you do anything to damage the trusts he shows in you he will never trust you again/perfectionist/ very direct

History
Jessie Ryder graduated in the top 2% of his class at the Academy. He was working as a Patrolman during the Mayor's Inauguration when he noticed a gunman preparing to shoot the Mayor. Jessie without question jumped in front of the bullet. His act of heroism catapulted him into the position of local hero. Something Jessie hated but the Police Department and City Hall played it up as much as they could. It was during this time that Jessie learned about the politics of being a Police Officer and City Hall. He swore if he was ever in command he would never let politics influence how he ran a command. The welfare of those under his command would always come first.

Jessie not only enjoyed being a detective but he excelled at it. He was a one of the best that the Homicide Division had ever seen, and Jessie probably would've enjoyed being a Detective until he got his Gold Shield. However he saw the abuses of power from his own Captain and others like him. So to help and protect others from getting trampled on Jessie took and passed the Captain's exam. During that time Jessie heard of the Special Victims Unit. Jessie expressed his interest in that Unit because he saw the potential of the Unit, and the fact that many times since it was a Specialized Unit many in City Hall and in the Department left it alone. Jessie saw the opportunity to help make a difference but also not be interfered too badly.

Sports/Bruce Springsteen/Being Outside/Classic Movies/Reading/Good Coffee

Dislikes
Rap Music/Social Media/Social Injustice/Politicians/Junk food/Liars

Hobbies
Working Out/Football/Riding his Harley

Talents
Shooting/Running/Gardening

Weaknesses
Pushes himself sometimes beyond his limits/His son/His lack of playing "politics" can be a detriment to his Unit.

Fears
Someone in his Unit getting hurt/His son getting killed/Someone in the Unit betraying his trust.

Relationships
Secretly dating Penny McKenzie the Police Union Rep at City Hall.

Family
Albert Ryder: Father, English Teacher, deceased
Blair Ryder: Mother Retired Journalist lives in Boston
Emily Ryder Sinclair: Sister, News Anchor lives in Salem
Gina Brown Ryder: Ex-Wife, High School Principal lives in Peabody, MA.
Mitchell Steven Ryder: Son lives with his mother. He and his father are very close.

Other
Jessie is a diabetic. His desk is always clear of clutter, and his office looks very sterile.

* I know I made him older but I figured he was the Captain/Veteran. Also my other CS (another female detective) will be up within 24 hours!*​
Perfect will be accepted forgetting one thing from bottom of rules.

Actually can I withdraw that character and introduce another?

tumblr_nnwq9l00Fv1r5dpsxo2_540.gif

﴾ Ravi | 28 years old| October 31| British of Indian Descent ﴿

༼ Full Name ༽
« Ravi Martin »

༼ Nickname ༽
« Ray»

༼ Gender ༽
« Male»

༼ Physical Description ༽
« 6'0 feet, 150 pounds, Tanned, Brown, Dark and smooth brown hair »

detective or DA or captain: Forensic Investigator

༼ Personality ༽
« High Energy, Enthusiastic, Nerd-ish, Brilliant, and Hard Working
No Filter, too social, annoying sometimes, stubborn, and a bit weird »

༼ History ༽
« Ravi was born and raised in London by his Indian parents. He immigrated to America at the age of 18 with a scholarship to the University of Western State Missouri. He always had an obsession with corpses and murders, and since then decided to become a forensic investigator. He is the newbie of the crew. »

༼ Likes ༽
« Sweets, Gaming, Zombies, Corpses, and Movies »

༼ Dislikes ༽
« Spices, thunder, smell of wet grass, mint chocolate and camels»

༼ Hobbies ༽
« Gaming, stalking, and Ping Pong »

༼ Talents ༽
« Science, Persuasion, and Investigation »

༼ Weaknesses ༽
« Can't shut his mouth, can be loud, and likes his things his way »

༼ Fears ༽
« Thunder, Butterflies, and Swimming »

༼ Relationships ༽
« None Yet. Still a virgin »

༼ Family ༽
« Father - Maneesh Martin »
Mother - Koti Martin

༼ Other ༽
«
»

Last edited:

tumblr_nnwq9l00Fv1r5dpsxo2_540.gif

﴾ Ravi | 28 years old| October 31| British of Indian Descent ﴿

༼ Full Name ༽
« Ravi Martin »

༼ Nickname ༽
« Ray»

༼ Gender ༽
« Male»

༼ Physical Description ༽
« 6'0 feet, 150 pounds, Tanned, Brown, Dark and smooth brown hair »

detective or DA or captain: Forensic Investigator

༼ Personality ༽
« High Energy, Enthusiastic, Nerd-ish, Brilliant, and Hard Working
No Filter, too social, annoying sometimes, stubborn, and a bit weird »

༼ History ༽
« Ravi was born and raised in London by his Indian parents. He immigrated to America at the age of 18 with a scholarship to the University of Western State Missouri. He always had an obsession with corpses and murders, and since then decided to become a forensic investigator. He is the newbie of the crew. »

༼ Likes ༽
« Sweets, Gaming, Zombies, Corpses, and Movies »

༼ Dislikes ༽
« Spices, thunder, smell of wet grass, mint chocolate and camels»

༼ Hobbies ༽
« Gaming, stalking, and Ping Pong »

༼ Talents ༽
« Science, Persuasion, and Investigation »

༼ Weaknesses ༽
« Can't shut his mouth, can be loud, and likes his things his way »

༼ Fears ༽
« Thunder, Butterflies, and Swimming »

༼ Relationships ༽
« None Yet. Still a virgin »

༼ Family ༽
« Father - Maneesh Martin »
Mother - Koti Martin

༼ Other ༽
«
»

Accepted hun

• Thank You
Reactions: B l u E s
Wait, my character was a listed Forensic Counselor (it means that he works with the victims on a psychiatric level as well as perps, mainly perps), can I list that onto my CS along with detective?

Wait, my character was a listed Forensic Counselor (it means that he works with the victims on a psychiatric level as well as perps, mainly perps), can I list that onto my CS along with detective?

I would prefer just detective he can be good with victims

I have made my new character, I just recycled my old one. (He's on the first page)

Status
Not open for further replies.