Seductress

Over the top violence!
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
It all depends on what's going on, and my situation.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sifi, Apocalyptic, Modern, Horror, Mature, superheroes, steampunk, cyberpunk, furry
68342408_603187363539029_3236709872779132928_n.jpg

Tail between your legs and arrows in your back can you hear
Your mewling men as their skulls are cracked
Smell your kinfolk cooking high atop our walls and know their
Heads adorn our moonlit halls tonight

Long Before the war of the Iron Forge, the Northern Continent known as Taelorn only had to worry about those whom lived within it's boarders. From the Northernmost islands, home to viking like mauraders who just want to keep to themselves, to the great Wintersun Family, protectors of the continent, who live in the city known as Castle Wintersun in the country of Sech, Taelorn was always home to plenty of wars and infighting. In the center of Taelorn, surrounded by a wall of trees, was the country that housed the fourteen Elvish nations, Sven. With a superiority complex that surpassed that of the nations of man, the elves wished to be left alone, wanting only to keep to themselves and not bothered by anybody else.
But Soon the monarch appointed overseer of Sven, King Wythernig Fendor, had realized that there was no use in hiding. With a race as complex and superior as the elves were, there was no point in allowing the humans and the rest of the races to keep the elvish people in hiding. Taelorn deserved to be ruled by the smartest, strongest, bravest, and the time of man was to be no more. King Wythernig sent political messengers to speak with the other fourteen nations of Sven, and managed to get the allegiance of every leader except for one; Queen Lazza of the Githraazi.
And Now with the forces of ingstar, The Soiled King Gnoll of Yeenoghu, Queen Nottic of Tyrr, Mezzoth the Abominable, lord of the realm of Yugoloth, Lord Ultroloth of Slaad peoples, Stirge the Gran, leader of the realm of Gnarln, Queen Duhr the Tyrannical leader of the Hezrou people, and king Maralith of Kyaene at his side, King Wythernig Fendor sweeps across Taelorn, with the goal of enslavement in mind. Queen Lazza has left her people and traveled to the country of Sech, seeking to warn King Jori Wintersun II about what's about to come. With the Githraazi people now branded as traitors by the rest of the Sven nations, but seen as allies by the Kingdoms of Man, the players in the war is set.
The Players will take the role of the greatest citizens of Castle Wintersun, whether they are part of the elite royal guard, a member of the military, or part of their own specific clique, King Jori WIntersun II calls for their help. Your character will be put with the best of the best, and together you will be the greatest war effort the kingdom has ever seen. Taking a freeform, sandbox approach, this is much more than just another fantasy game. You will craft your life, and live that life in a backdrop set against a war in a time of enslavement. Will you become a great ruler, retire to a peaceful life, or die gloriously? Your destiny is your own, you will be the only thing standing between the races and complete enslavement.

I have to read this more when I’m not tired but haven’t done a fantasy rp in forever and I like the sound of this 😊

Reactions: Seductress
Sounds like a plan to me!

Reactions: Justin
I may be interested. I'll wait for more info and other people. :)

Fingers crossed that we can find more interest!

I’m willing to join this :)