Tales from the Mojave: A Fallout New Vegas RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm gonna pull out of this one, actually. Sorry guys. Good luck going forward though.

Totally didn't forget that I had anything to do in Iwaku and absolutely came here to say I was finished with my character and that all this time was spent perfecting the concept and making it as competent as I can....

*Sighs* Sorry about that...

Totally didn't forget that I had anything to do in Iwaku and absolutely came here to say I was finished with my character and that all this time was spent perfecting the concept and making it as competent as I can....

*Sighs* Sorry about that...
I've not officially closed signups here yet, so feel free to post them! :)

My apologies. I am still getting used to the roleplay format.

Also, got my post up.

Last edited:
If someone else wants to interrupt my character and try to negotiate a better deal, that'd be great.

Hint, hint. :P

I got you covered. Also, the roleplay doesn't alert me to IC posts unless quoted, so I was a tad slow. Gonna manually start checking at least 1-2 times daily.

Sorry for the slight delay on the reply, RL happened.

I'm gonna be posting another IC post in a couple of days, which will mark the start of the expedition. Feel free to post with preparations, interactions etc. in the downtime should you wish to get your characters better acquainted or otherwise.

I suppose. I've mostly been distracted by a combination of RL issues and Fallout 4, but I can get a post up tomorrow.

I'm here but between all the other RPs i'm in, work, fallout 4 and more fallout 4 i'm just kinda apathetic unless posts are daily but I am still here.

Sorry! I have just been a little busy with life stuff. My job requires me to be ready for anything at a moments notice so sometimes I might not be able to respond for a little.

So, I kinda get the feeling my post contains a bit of autohitting/godmodding, since it immediately solves the previous problem, so let me know if I should change it, @RJS.

So, I kinda get the feeling my post contains a bit of autohitting/godmodding, since it immediately solves the previous problem, so let me know if I should change it, @RJS.
It wasn't a particularly challenging check, and with high Per and Explosives tag skill you were almost guaranteed to pass it. I'm not planning on obliterating you with C4 this early on :P

Status
Not open for further replies.