Tales and Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Prince

Original poster
Here I am again, looking for more roleplay partners. Now, what I want from a partner is a person who can be both serious and silly at the same time, and as for posting length, I prefer 3-4 sentences and one liners are boring to me. I also want a partner who isn't forgetful and posts often, being very active.

Now aside from these things, let me tell all of my plots I have conjured up in my mind.

1#- I want us to create a world, starting from where the gods create the world up to the end of time if we need to. This would be a very long roleplay and be full of twists and turns, and the gods are not the main characters. Along the way many things will happen, perhaps the world is scorched by war, or the humans revolt against the gods. There is nothing set so far right now, so me and my partner will have to come up with EVERYTHING.

2#- The idea is a chosen undead is exiled from his homeland like many other undead with him, and thrown into the Undead Asylum that is located in the icey north. There they are trapped for decades, watching as some undead go insane, or others just giving up and rotting away. Then eventually they escape and are taken by a giant bird to the birthplace of the gods and learn things that will change the fate of the world forever.

Those are the only ones as of now, but feel free to throw your ideas at me.

Bump!

Guys, I just had this awesome idea of LARPers living their every day life and larping. It'd have romance, drama, and all of this stuff. Heh.

I'm interested in the first idea.

Dark Souls Reference for the second?
I might be interested.

I'd be interested in either of your ideas, if only one or two posts a day is okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.