3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
Genres
Basically anything as long as it has a good story line.
「まあ、終わった。親の家だ。」遠くの家を見て、長い10年間後、やっぱり、帰宅です。安心するけど、報の基に、親たちは結婚の計画したそうです。「どうして?」と思います。「私は夫になりたくなくて、寺のお坊さんになりたい。人生を平和にしたい。」けれども、親たちは他の意見があるそうです。

「大貴さま!お帰りなさいませ!」前庭に入ると、奴隷たちが靡きます。「大貴~。」家の中から、母の音が聞こえます。すぐ、私は取り外したばかり、親母は私のことを抱きます。

「まあ、いいよ、お母さん。やめて。もう子供じゃないよ。」でも、私の声は閉口じゃなくて、喜びのヒントがあります。やっぱり、家に帰られましたのです。

「大貴!」お父さんの声は強くて,前庭に鳴ります。お父さんは髪が灰色をしていますけど、まだ厳かなイメージあります。

「お父さん。」私は丁重にお辞儀します。

「早く。誰か紹介したいだ。」そのままで、お父さんは家にもう一回入って、私は疑問に思っている間、従います。

"Finally, it's done. There's my parent's home." It has been 10 long years since I've seen the distant house. I feel at ease, yet based on some information it seemed as if my parents were planning a wedding. I couldn't help but think 'why?' I didn't want to become a husband. I wanted to seclude myself in a temple and lead a peaceful life of a monk. However, my parents' idea differed.

"Master Daiki (meaning great noble based on the kanji)! Welcome back!" The servants in the front garden shout out and bow as I enter. "Daiki." I can hear my mother's voice from inside the building. As soon as I get of the horse, I am in her arms, embraced.

"That's enough, mother. Stop it. I am not a child anymore." Yet, there is no annoyance in my voice, just a hint of joy. After all, I managed to return back home.

"Daiki!" My father's strong voice, resonates within the front garden. His hair has turned grey, but he still has a majestic image about him.

"Father." I reply with a respectful bow.

"Quickly. There is someone I want you to meet." And with those words, he re-enters the house and I follow him, wondering.
42305000000030i_01.jpg

inspiring-large-traditional-house-with-chic-and-special-look.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: redblood
kimono-dress.jpg

私の名前は千鶴です。私が待っていた。この日は夫が会います。でも、私はこの結婚が望むない。どうして私の両親はこの結婚を力しようとしている。その男が愛していない。でも私が選択肢がない。

今私は窓から見詰めいます。今でも私の一真実愛 を覚えています。彼の笑い。彼の笑顔。彼の目。彼の空色きれい目。でも彼が外国人ですからこの愛は頂けない。

「見つめてやめます千鶴。」お母様叱る私。「あなたは彼にあなたの最高の側を表示したい。その権利ではありません。」

「もちろんお母様。」私は答え。

私はあしおとの音を聴こえします。それは若しかして彼か。二人の男が部屋に入る、そして私は謙虚におじぎ。「主」お父様ぜんきおじぎしながら。お母様は同じことを。

//My name is chizuru. I'm waiting. On this day I will meet my husband. But, I do not wish for this marriage. Why is my parents trying to force me into this marriage? I do not love that man. But I have no choice.

I'm gazing out the window. I remember my one true love even now. His laugh. His smile. His eyes. His beautiful sky blue eyes. But he's a foreigner so this love is unacceptable.

"Stop staring Chizuru." Mother scolds me. "You want to show your best side, don't you?"

"Of course mother." I answer.

I hear the sound of footsteps. Might it be him? (Perhaps it's him) Two men enters the room, and I humbly bow. "Lord" Father says while bowing. Mother does the same. \\

Last edited:
「今日の来客は大事な人たちので、良い振る舞えよ。」お父さんは命じました。白目を出さないように、もう一つの小さいお辞儀をしました。了承の合図でした。

方面の元に、来客は茶の間にいるそうでした。誰かなぁと思うけど、心の中で、答えをよくわかりました。両親は私のことをすぐ結婚させてがっているので、その大事な来客は私の将来の妻でした。やっぱり、部屋に入ってから、美人の女性を見たけど、私にとって、その人は邪魔のようなことでした。しかし、お父さんの希望によって、私は振る舞いました。

正座にして、礼やかなお辞儀をしました。まず、それ以外、何もしたくなかったけど、親父は面詰の咳払いをしました。

「すみません。」お母さんはすぐ謝りました。「でも、息子は帰ったばかりし、戦争でマナーをわすれてしまいましたかもしれません。」母の顔に細かくて、そわそわの微笑が見えました。

「申し訳ございません。」私はもう一回低くてお辞儀をしました。状況が好きじゃないながら、両親をがっかりさせたくなかったです。「斎藤大貴と申します。」

"Today we have an important guests, so behave yourself," my father ordered. I had to bow again slightly just so that I wouldn't rolls my eyes. It was a sign of acknowledgement.

Based on the direction that we were going in, it seemed that our guests were in the tea room (living room). I wondered who it could be, but in my heart I knew the answer very well. My parents wanted to marry me off as soon as possible so that important guests would be no one else but my future bride. And of course, as I entered the room, I saw a beautiful girl, but to me, she was just a nuisance. Yet as my father wished, I behaved myself.

Sitting down in seiza, I bowed respectfully. At first, I didn't want to do anything else but that, but my father cleared his throat, reprimanding my lack of action.

"I'm sorry," my mother began apologising. "But my son has just returned and he must have forgotten the manners in war." I could see the fine, nervous smile on her face.

"Please, accept my apologies," I bowed low once more. Whilst I didn't like the situation, I didn't want to disappoint my parents. "My name is Saito Daiki."

Background information: Saito is a clan affiliated with the Fujiwara clan who were a prominent clan throughout the Japanese history, mainly in this era that we are depicting (Sengoku Jidai - the warring states period). So they are pretty high in the hierarchy and guessing that since Chizuru is visiting his house, she might be from a less prominent family but wealthy nonetheless, because if she was Fujiwara, for example, Daiki would have to visit her house.[/hr]

「ああ、それは大丈夫です。結局のところ、すべて私達は貴方が平和なの国のために感謝する。」お母様が前記。彼女は彼の謝罪を受け入れるできなかった、彼は戦争で勇敢に戦ってとき。彼はのために謝ることは何もありませんでした。

お母様は私に少しつついです。「さあ、恥ずかしがらないで。自己紹介をください。」お母様はささやい。

もう一度私は頭を下げた。「私の名前は森千鶴です。あなたを満たすために光栄です。私はあなたをたくさん聞いました。」私はお母様にちらっとをしました。彼女は私に賛成のうなずきでした。私が少し嬉しでした。

"Oh, that's alright. After all, we all have you to thank for this peaceful country." Mother said. She could not accept his apology when he fought bravely in the war. He had nothing to apologize for.

mother slightly nudged me. "Don't be shy. Please introduce yourself." Mother whispered.

I bowed once again. "My name is Mori Chizuru. It's an honor to meet you. I've heard a lot about you." I glanced at my mother. She gave me an approving nod. It made me a bit happy.

森千鶴。。。その前、この名前を聞いたけど、いつだったとか、何の話だったとか、よく覚えていませんでした。

「では、よろしくおねがいします。」と答えて、了承の合図によって、頷きました。部屋の中で静寂が拡がりました。私は子供頃からあまり口図が多くなかったですけど、今日はその状態で変な気持にしました。何か言ってよと思うんですけど、言葉が来ませんでした。その時に、母は事態を助けました。

「斎藤氏と森氏の統一して、楽しんでいますね。」とらえ所のない言説でした。母は結婚について話したがっているそうでした。にわかに、私は咳が出ました。猛烈で、粗い咳でした。母はすぐに心配で、私の肩に手を据えました。「大丈夫大貴?どうしたの?」母の言葉の中で、触るほど懸念が聞こえました。

「大丈夫だけど、ちょっと外に出たほうがいいかもしれない。」私の答えは茶の間を立ち去るための下手な言い逃れでした。両親の承認を聞かずに、茶の間を早く出ました。父は再びに難しい顔をしていたことを私の目のコーナーお通して気づきました。彼は私の気持ちがよくわからなかったし、いつも、何でも、私のことについて責めていました。父の考えでは、私は完璧の息子じゃなかった。私のほかに、私のお兄さんは完璧だった。彼たちは、たぶん、私がお坊さんになりたい理由の一つでした。

部屋から縁側に行きました。家の庭は決まって私のことを和めました。やりこくてため息をつくながら、縁側に座って、左足を曲げ、右足を縁側から自由にぶら下げました。考え深い顔をしたけど、実は頭の中で何でもについて考えなかった。

Mori Chizuru...I have heard that name before but I can't remember when or what was the talk about.

"Well then, it's nice to meet you," I replied and nodded in acknowledgement. The silence in the room spread. I have never been really talkative since childhood but today, this quiet situation just made me feel awkward. I thought to myself that I should say something, but the words just wouldn't come. That's when my mother saved us all.

"I am looking forward to the unification of Saito clan and Mori clan." It was a subtle hint. Mother wanted to talk about the wedding. Suddenly, I started to cough. It was violent and rough cough. Mother started to worry immediately placing her hand upon my shoulder. "Are you alright Daiki? What's wrong?" The concern was almost tangible in her words.

"I am fine, but I think it might be better if I go outside." What a poor excuse to leave on my side. Without waiting for my parents consent, I left the tea room. However, from the corner of my eye, I could see my father looking displeased yet again. He never really understood me, and always found something about me that he could criticise. I was not the perfect son for him. It was my brother who was perfect. The two of them were probably one of the reasons why I wanted to become a monk.

I left the room and entered the balcony/porch. Our house's garden always managed to calm me down. With a sigh, I sat down, bending my left knee and let the right leg hang loosely. Even though my face looked thoughtful, in truth, my head was empty. I didn't think about anything.

Background information: The brother that is mentioned in this post is Saito Yoshitatsu. He turns out to be a bit of a pain in the ass later on when, according to history, he attacks his own father but we'll get to that at some point. Right now, he is older than Daiki, already engaged, maybe married and if anything, Yoshitatsu's position within the Saito family is much more prominent than Daiki's. That's why, if he and Chizuru get married, he will go on to live in her household as his older brother would have already claimed the Saito household just by being the first born heir.[/hr]

その部屋に切ない沈黙をありました。誰も言う何を知っているように見えた。私のお父様が話すことのために私が待っていた、または私のお母様。しかし、彼らはしませんでした。

やっと、彼のお母さんが沈黙を壊れた。でも、その話題は私が望んだいたものではありませんでした。彼女は約結婚を話していた、それは明らかだった。私の目が彼女の目に接触するしませんでした。私はちょうど壁に見つめていた。

「斎藤さま」
「斎藤どの」
私の両親叫んだ、いつその若者が開始に咳嗽をしました。彼が部屋を出た、として私は静粛残った。両親が視線交換をしました、彼らは何が起こったのかわからなかった。「多分斎藤さまが戦争あとによく感じていない。それは理解です。」お母様が言った。

「私は一瞬外に行くができますか。私は必要が新鮮な空気です。」私が両親に尋ねた。お父様が最終的にはうなずい、そして私は部屋を出て行った。

外で歩く 、速い私は彼を見つけた。「大丈夫ですか、斎藤さま。」私は彼を尋ねた。私は彼から自分の距離を保った、彼が寛ぎ を必要に見えた。「あなたは私にあなたの花嫁をつくるしたくない。私が間違ってですか。」私はぶっきらぼうに尋ねた。「正直に答えください。私達の両親はどこにも近くです、彼らが私達に聞きません。私がうそを聞きたくない ください。」私の声が弱いでした。私が彼に結婚したくなかった。私の望んだは彼が同じことを感じた

There was a painful silence in the room. No one seemed to know what to say. I waited for my father to speak, or my mother. But they did not.

Finally, his mother broke the silence. But that topic was not what I had wished for. She was talking about marriage, that was clear. My eyes did not make contact with hers. I just stared into the wall.

"Saitou-sama"
"Saitou-dono"
My parents exclaimed as the young man started to cough. He left the room as I remained quiet. My parents exchanged glances, unsure of what had happened. "Perhaps Saito-sama isn't feeling well after the war. That's understandable." Mother said.

"Can I go outside for a moment? I need fresh air." I asked my parents. Eventually father nodded and I left the room.

Walking outside, I found him fast. "Are you okay Saito-sama?" I asked him. I kept my distance from him, he seemed to need space (relaxation). "You do not wish to make me your bride. Do you? (Am I wrong?)" I asked bluntly. "Please answer honestly. Our parents are nowhere near, they do not hear us. Please, I do not want to hear a lie." My voice was weak. I did not want to marry him. I hoped he felt the same way.

夏の後半は気温が下がったけど、空気は蒸し暑かったです。蝉は遠くでキャッキャッしていて、その音は私にとって戦争の思い出を出しました。戦いの剣の音で、飛び出した矢などの思い出でした。もう一つのため息が出て、私はちょっと隔靴掻痒の気持ちを持ち始めました。どうして両親はそのことを私にさせる?どうして父はいつも私のことを壊したがっている?と思って、あまり誰かが近寄ったの気につきませんでした。なので、千鶴は急に話してはじめて、私はちょっとびっくりしました。

見上がって、彼女の顔を研究しました。彼女はちょっとやぶさかにみたかったけど、彼女が話したまで理由がわかりませんでした。そうですね。。。彼女も結婚の眺望が好きじゃなかったかもしれないと思いました。しかし、彼女はこの家がどこでも耳がることが分からなかったので、私はあまり真理が言えませんでした。

「うん、大丈夫です。」まず、答えたけど、次の回答は言いにくくなりました。「両親は今近いにいないかもしれないけど、誰でも、いつでも、私たちの話を聞くことができます。」私はささやきに答えました。その後、普通な声で、彼女の質問に応じました。「千鶴さんが花嫁のように取ることを光栄に思います。だけど、ちょうど戦場から戻ったばかりなので、結婚のニュースはちょっと予想外でしょう。」

The temperature of latter half of summer has dropped, but there was still humidity in the air. In the distance the cicadas chattered, for me it brought back the memories of war. Memories such as the sound of fighting swords and flying arrows. I sighed again, beginning to feel frustrated. Why are my parents making me do this? What is my father always trying to break me? I thought, and it prevented me from noticing anyone who would come near. That's why I probably looked slightly surprised when I heard Chizuru speak.

Looking up, I studied her face. The girl seemed somewhat reluctant, and I wasn't sure why up until she spoke. Well...it seems like she doesn't like the prospect of marriage either, I thought. However, she didn't know that this house has ears and so I couldn't tell her the truth.

"Yes, I am fine," was my first answer, but the next one would be much harder to say. "Our parents might not be near, but whoever, whenever, might hear our conversation." I whispered to her. Then I spoke normally, answering her other question. "I will be honoured to take you as my bride. However, news of a wedding came to me as a surprise when I have just returned from the battlefield, don't you think so?"

「両親は今近いにいないかもしれないけど、誰でも、いつでも、私たちの話を聞くことができます。」私は周りにちらっと、でも私が誰も見なかった。彼が被害妄想でしたか、それとも彼は何を知っていた私はしませんでした。

「そうですね。私の仮定を許すお願いします、斎藤さま。私はそのようなばかげた質問を尋ねた。」私は謝罪でした、しかし誠実はなかった。私の願いは彼が嘘なかった。どうやって私は彼が私に真実を伝えることができますか。どこに私たちは彼の心を話すことを彼のために行きますか。私は両親のために彼を結婚を準備された、だけど私が彼の本当の気持ちを知る必要。彼が考えた場合、彼と私は一緒に幸せかもしれない。もし私達の両方は結婚に反対している、多分彼は私の心は他の誰かのため憧れたことを気にしないだろう。私の空色目王子。

「あなたはおそらく戦争あとに疲れいる。私はそれと考えいるはずです。あなたは一瞬一人になりたい場合、その後私は去ります。」私は彼に言われ。恐らく斎藤は今の私に彼の気持ちをおしえてではありません。たぶん彼は考えて一人でいくつかの時間を必要としていました。

"Our parents might not be near, but whoever, whenever, might hear our conversation." I glanced around, but saw no one. Was he paranoid or did he just know something I didn't?

"That's right. Forgive my assumption saito-sama, I asked a riddiculous question." I apologized, though it wasn't sincere. I wish he didn't lie. How could I make him tell me the truth? Where could we go for him to speak his mind? I was prepared to marry him for my parents sake, but I needed to know his true feelings. If he thought he and I could be happy together. If both of us disagreed to the marriage, then maybe he wouldn't mind that my heart already longed for someone else.My skye blue eyed prince.

"You're probably tired after the war. I should have considered that. If you want to be alone for a moment, then I will leave." I told him. Saito probably wouldn't tell me his feelings for now. Maybe he was in need of some alone time.

何か、彼女の態度野中で、何か、誠実じゃなかった。何でしたか。彼女はひょっとすると私のことを好きじゃなくて、結婚したくなかったでしょうか。私の目は狭まって、千鶴の顔を物珍しそうに見ました。彼女は何か隠れたかと思いましたけど、この家の中では、聞くのがあぶないかもしれない。

「ばかげた質問ではありませんでした、千鶴さん。」私の答えは優しくて言って、小さいな笑みをあげました。

「去らないでいいです。一緒に庭の美しさを楽しめられます。」以前の嫌疑を放って、彼女が座るように合図しました。私たちが結婚しったら、お互いのことを知ることになったほうがいいと思いました。

「森氏について聞いたことがありますが、残念ながら、千鶴さんについてあまり知りません。もうちょっと、千鶴さんのことについて知りたいんです。」家族のために、もう一回自分自身に他人になりました。

There was something in her behaviour that was insincere. But what was it. Was it possible that she didn't like me, didn't want to marry me? My eyes narrowed and I looked at her curiously. I thought that she was hiding something, but I couldn't ask her whilst in this house.

"It wasn't a ridiculous question at all, Chizuru-san," I replied kindly, with a small smile.

"It's ok if you don't leave. We can enjoy the beauty of this garden together." I let go of the previous suspicious and motion for her to sit next to me. If we were to get married, we might as well try to get to know each other.

"I have heard of the Mori clan, but unfortunately I don't know much about you, Chizuru-san. I would like to know more." Once again, for the sake of my family, I become a stranger to myself.

美しの庭は難いを楽しむいつ私の運命を知っています、でも私はまだ彼のそばに坐りました。「真に、知っていることはあまりない。」私は彼に言われ同時に私の手を見えた。「私は戦士に比べてかなり退屈しなています。毎日私はすべての華道と茶道を練習する。」私は自白した。多分私は私で嫌いに彼を望んでいた。しかし、それは結婚をていししないだろう。

私の言葉にとともに注意深いするひつようがある。今までに私は日本で外国人があることに言及した場合、確かに厄介を発生する。私はこの長い保持秘密にした、私は確かにひみつがもう少しを秘める。

「あなたはどうですか、斎藤さま。」私は尋ねた、それ以上の質問を避けるためにしよう。「あなたは戦場でいないとき、あなたが何をしますか。」

It was hard to enjoy the beauty of the garden when knowing my fate, but I still sat down beside him. "Truly, there's not much to know." I told him while looking at my hands. "I'm quite boring compared to a warrior. All I do everyday is pracitce flower arrangement and tea ceremonies." I confessed. Maybe I wished for him to dislike me. That wouldn't stop the marriage though.

I would have to be careful with my words. If I ever mentioned that I have knowledge of a foreigner in Japan, trouble would surely arise. I had kept the secret for this long, surely I could conceal it for a bit longer.

"What about you, saito-sama?" I asked, trying to avoid any further questioning. "What do you do when you're not in the battlefield?"

茶道と華道。。。閑雅なイメージができました。でも、千鶴はやっぱり、現在の女の子と同じことを勉強して、同じことにいつも耽るかもしれませんでした。つまらないかどうか言えなかったけど、妻の習性でした。両親は本当に新婦としていい女性が見つけました。千鶴は私のことについて聞いたとき、ちょっと躊躇いました。どのぐらい言えるかなぁ、と思って、遠くの所に目を向けました。

「戦う以外、戦場に何でもするのが難しかったけど、よく俳句を書いたとか、仲間と弓道や剣道の練習するとか。実は、戦場であまり暇ではありませんでした。」殺すの経験や略奪ことについて話すのが相応しくなかったです。

急に、家の前から大呼が聞こえました。「この家の亭主に大事な伝言を伝えなければなりません!」誰かお父さんと話したがっていたそうでした。

「何それ?!」物珍しように囁きながら、突っ立ちました。立ち去った前に、千鶴に目お向け「安心してください。村から農業者だかもしれません。危険ではない。」

ついに、家の前に着いたら、親父はもう訪問者と話しました。立ったところから一つの精細が見えました。訪問者は璽符を持っていて、天皇から来たに違いありませんでした。のどの中で、息が止まりましあ。

Tea ceremony and flower arrangement...I could make out the refined image of her. But, after all, Chizuru learned exactly the same things and probably indulged in the same things like all the girls. Whether it was boring or not, I couldn't say, but she had the qualities of a wife. My parents definitely found a good girl for a bride. When Chizuru asked about me, I hesitated. 'How much can I tell her?' I asked myself as I looked at a distant point.

"Apart from fighting, it was difficult to do anything at the battlefield, but to give you an example, I practised archery and swordsmanship with my comrades as well as writing haiku from time to time." It was not appropriate to tell her about all the killing and plundering.

Suddenly, a loud shout came from in front of the house. "I have message for the master of this house!" It seemed like someone wanted to talk with my father.

"What's this about?" I murmured curiously, getting up. Yet before I left I looked at Chizuru, "Do not worry. It's probably someone from the village. Nothing dangerous."

When I finally arrived in front of the house, father was already talking with the visitor. From the place where I was standing I could see one detail. The visitor was bearing the imperial seal. There was no doubt that he came from the emperor. I withheld my breath.

俳句か。それはおもしろい聞こえた。いつか私はいくつか俳句を聞くのが大好きだ。でも、もし私はそう言った場合、彼は私が彼に興味があると思うかもしれません。私は彼が私の間違った印象を取得する必要はありませんでした。しかし、もし私たちは結婚した場合、その後私は彼がどちらか私を嫌いしたくなかった。どこで妥協点を見つけることができる。

私たちの両親は変更の意見をできませんでした、だから私たちはこの関係自分自身から欲しいものを把握する必要があります。彼が私の夫になります、だから彼は何でも言った、私が強制的な従える。もし私はとんでもないものを提案している場合、彼が腹を立ててになるかもしれない。その後何が起こるか。

私は得た前に機会を応答する、誰かと共にメッセージ到着を来た。たとえ斎藤は私で言われ心配をできません、私はまだ混合感情に彼の後を歩いた。それはよく置か心配だった。訪問者を見ることとき、さらに私は何かが起こることをやくあったことを知っていた。

「皇帝が今何をしたいだろうか。」私がつぶやいた。斎藤はちょうど戦争からを帰ってきた、彼はすでに別の戦争に出て送信できませんでした。彼だろうか。「斎藤さま。あなたはこれが約何であるかを仮定しない。」私は神経質に尋ねた。

Haiku? That sounded quite interesting. I would love to hear some of them sometime. But if I said so he might think I was interested in him. I didn't want him to get the wrong impression of me. But if we were to marry, then I didn't want him to hate me either. Couldn't there be a middle ground somewhere?

Our parents would definitely not change their mind about the marriage, so we would have to figure out what we wanted to get out of our relationship. But he would be my husband, whatever he said, I would be forced to obey. If I suggested something outrageous, he might be displeased. What would happen then?

Before I got the chance to respond, someone came with a message. Even though Saito sama told me not to worry, I still walked after him with mixed emotions. I was right to worry. When seeing the visitor, even I knew that something was about to happen.

"What could the emperor want now?" I murmured. Saitou had just come back from a war, he couldn't be sent out to another one already. Could he? "Saitou-sama? What do you suppose this is about?" I asked nervously.

Status
Not open for further replies.