Tale of a Human like animal

Nods, she really didnt want to tell him though, hed never agree to it. She needed tender love and care if she was to survive in captivity, how do you explain that to a human? let alone a guy? She sighed and kicked at the floor then walks around for a while. After a couple minutes she walks back over to him and sits down, she didnt remove a single weapon though because she had no reason.

"So, what do you eat? Because everything I brought you neverreally ate it. So it sort of tells me that you don't eat human food, or if youdo then you just don't like mine."<o:p></o:p>
He just shrugged his shoulders after having popped a musclefrom the situation that he just gone through, it being almost 6 years since hedone something like that in the military. He'll bring him self down on the couch and brought his feet up to rest against the top table.
"Sheesh, I'm not really in shape any more, after that mybodies a little sore. But now since you're going to be here for a little while,what can I do to make you feel more like at home?"<o:p></o:p>

"haha dont eat yours? i dont trust yours." Watches as he sits down gingerly. "did you hurt yourself?" She walkes over to sit by him, still a safe distance away. "theres nothing really you can do. Im used to the woods so it might take a while for me to get used to here... my people used to live hand and hand with humans you know? but one man turned on us and the rest followed slowly cornering us then capturing us and finally selling us. some where taken apart for experiments, some where used as slaves of all kinds." she shudders and looks down at the floor.

"Im terribly sorry to hear about what happen, and im fine, just pulled a muscle on in my arm I think."
He'd laugh a little from what she said about not trusting him.
"Yeah, im sorry for all that, but I didn't know what would happen if I told you that, or if you'll try to kill me, so I took drastic measures."

Rolls her eyes and looks back up at him. "heh yeah drastic was one way to put it."

He'd laugh a little more at her sarcasim, standing up he walked towards the kitchen and grabbed a beer.
"Would you like a beer, or something to drink?"

Watches him closely as he stands, "Just a," She held back the urge to say milk, "just some water please." Reaching behind her she picked up her tail and started to mess with it.

Bringing back a glass of water just as she had asked, he bring him self sitting down next to her with a glass of patroon mixed with Dr. Pepper, as he brought his back into the couch, he'll turn his head towards her with a look that he still wanted to know what he could do to take care of her or keep her alive for the time being shes here, but inside him he sorta felt something of a feeling for her

Takes her water and sips on it eagerly, it had been a while since she had had something to drink. Looking up from the glass as she drinks she tilts her head to the right, Pullling back form the glass she looks at him, "What is it? why are you staring?"

"Oh nothing, just thinking. So tell me, what are the standards for you to surviving"

Looks down and studies her glass, "you wont believe me, nor will you do them." She mutters.

"Well, you don't know that, try me." He set his glass on the table and turned towards her to listen carefully

Turns towards him and looks at him skeptical. "well..." She was at a lose for words, what was with him? why did he seem to care so much? "I uhh... well... My kind are delicate, though hardy. W-we need... Love, and attention and kindness... S-something that h-humans dont do well to outsiders. When we where taken into captivity and tossed in cages we get sick, as they abuse and misuse us we get closer to death. We are complicated and blah blah blah, why am i telling you this, why would you care?" The words just came out, she didnt mean to blurt that out.

His left eye brow rose with a bit of shock to it, not really thinking that it was gonna be love, kindness, and attention. though he knew he had to do what he needed to to help her survive and get her back home with no problems with outsiders.
"Well, I could provide all of them for you till you're able to leave and it safe for you to survive ok, and I do well with outsiders, I mean yeah their are some ruied and un-caring people out there, but unlike them, I like to help others and hand out respect even if I don't receive it back."
his eye brow rose again from the question he was just asked.
"Hey now, Im doing this cause I don't want you getting hurt, and I feel bad for what I'v done to you and ruined your life."

Sighs and feels her shoulders sag, she hated pity, but it looked like that's what was gonna save her ass. "Look... I understand you feel bad but are really gonna go to the lengths to keep me alive? It's all rather tedious."

"yeah, I really have no problem leanding a hand to help someone. "
He smiled and stood from the couch to head to his bedroom to grab a blanket and pillow for her