Tale of a Human like animal

"hah! take food from you?! i dont think so." She mutters loud enough for him to hear then jumps straight down out of the tree. "look, ill just be off hunting, if you hear a scream come find me just as a common curtesy." She tosses up at him as she starts off into the woods.

"Im not going to do anything this time, I prom-"
Before he could finish she had already jumped down and went off hunting, since she had gone off hunting, he knew he was gonna have to be on his guard for sure to hear a scream in case she was gonna be attacked

She walks stealthily around the woods careful to keep her distance from the sounds of the other humans. Quickly shifting into her cat form she spots a rabbit."lets do this" She mutters as she starts to stalk the fluffy creature.

something startled it and it started to run, giving chase to the rabbit She felt her muscles bunch and release as she sprints after it. Gaining easily she dispatches it with one quick hit from her paw. Biting down into the soft fur feeling the warm blood filling her mouth she smiled in satisfaction at her kill. Looking up realizing she had forgotten to be careful as she ran she jumped up snarling with the rabbit still in her mouth. There was one hunter directly in front of her and behind her. Dropping the rabbit she lets out a long yowl hoping her captor would hear her.

((can you possibly play the others?))

"So.. we finally caught up to you, just a quick question before we take you away and sell your body to the blackmarket and make all that doe.. who are you with?"

The male behind her came running behind her, wrapping his arm around her arms and tightly squeezes them against her sides along with covering her mouth before the other guy could hear her yowl.

((xD an answer but you cover her mouth :P ))

Shreiks as the man comes up behind her as she shifts human. feeling him press her arms to her side and covering her mouth she shakes her head trying to bite at his hand. getting a succesful grip on his hand she bites down until she draws blood, in his pain he loosens his grip slightly and she elbows him in the ribs. Tries to let out another scream but the man comes and takes her over and forces her to the ground again.

(( I asked you the question then you started yowling lol ))

The man from behind yanked her down on the floor to bring his weight on her back keeping her secured if possible, but the man in front had a rifle pointed down directly at her for an easy kill when he had the order.

Man in front: "This is team 3, we have the package, waiting on orders. Over."
Man who wants to sell her for cash: "Bring her back alive, i'll like to see how this creature acts and looks."
Man in front: "Roger, bringing her in now, sir"

((Oooooh!))
snarls as he puts pressure onto her back and yowls in pain. "Get off me!!!" Wriggles under the mans weight. She opened her mouth and let out an ear piercing scream then continued to squirm under him. "Let me go!!"

Man in front: "Damit, Knock her out befo-" the man would suddenly lose his balance and drop to the ground without a single sound being heard from the surrounding area.

Man ontop: "fine, sheesh!" He'll bring his fist above and brought it down with a bit of force behind her head to knock her out cold.
"Alright, shes out cold man, let's get her back to base. Hey, you gonna answer me?
He turned around to figure out why hes not answering and quickly realizes that he was out cold on the ground.

Gasps from the blow and falls unconscious with a groan.

Before the man ontop could have a chance to reply, bonez was already behind him with his arm around his neck in a tightly squeezed arm bar, and his knife to his throat.
Man on top: "so it's you.. you're the one who came to me about her, why are you helping her?!"
Bonez: Because I realize shes something special, and people like you trying to be rid them just for money, is patheic and low. this is one mission you wont be completing."
As that last word slipped out, he quickly slit the males throut and allowed him to drop to the ground with ease. Whipping his blade clean, he'll put it back in his holster and easily lifted the creature up on his back to take her back to where he was before, he thre a blanket over her with leafs and sticks piled ontop of it for camo.

Groans as he picks her up and hangs lazily over his shoulder. After she had been out for some time she awoke with a start, throwing off the blankets and leave she stood with a knife already in her hand. Looking around she noticed she wasn't in a cage nor was she a captive.

Setting around her though were laied out piles of leafs with very thin copper wire leading in a circle of a 25 feet radius in case anyone had come after her, just above her were logs also covered with other limbs so if the trip wire were touched the log would shoot down at an ark and pile drive anyone within its radius. Behind the tree bonez would have fallen asleep with his rifle acorss his lap and a squirrel just above his head watching him sleep.

Looks over at him and smiles, everything seemed so serene. She walked over to him and shooed away the squirrel then sat next to him and looked out over the forest around them.

As the sun rose over the harizon, the bean of sunlight crossed his face and slowly awoken him from his nap, taking a look around his surroundings, he'll notice her next to him and carefully watched her, and wandering why she was so close due to her not trusting him.

"you alright?"

"Fine thanks." She says quietly as she sits next to him, not looking down or acknowledging he was there except for speaking.

"Well, we better get moving; the cabin is just uphead alright."<o:p></o:p>
He stood his ground and stretched his body outwards. to get the blood rushing through his body. Once he finished stretching his bones, he began to move ahead and head towards the west where the cabin would be located at<o:p></o:p>

"Right." She muttered, following close behind him as he walked. Her ears where up and alert for sounds of any more men.

Holding the rifle close to his chest, he'll come uppressing his back against the bark of a tree just a few yards from the cabinwith his fist in the air for her to stay hidden; he looked around the perimeterbefore rushing forward up the steps to push the door open. Just as he pushedthe door open quietly, he'll swing the tip of the barrel to both sides of thecabin before entering further inside. He motioned his hand for her to follow inbehind him once he checked for clearance.<o:p></o:p>

Walks in after him, still sticking close. She said not a word as she looked around checking his sweep.

"Alright, coast looks clear, Go ahead and get comfortable,look around the house if you like then we can sit down and you can tell me whatI can do to keep you alive till I'm able to get you to a safe area to live onyour own again since I ruined your life by accidently telling them about you."<o:p></o:p>
Bonez, stood back to the door and shut it closed, latching ametal bar down across the door, following behind that would be him closing theblinds and also locking all the windows up so all the light from within thecabin was UN able to leak out the cracks of any window. He placed his rifle onthe living room table along with his pistol and blade that kept strappedagainst his right thigh.<o:p></o:p>