Tale of a Human like animal

Crosses her arm and glares him, "so you plan to keep me here?" motions to the cage around her. Coughs hoarsly before speaking again. "I wont be better off here then i was out there if they caught me." she snarls and starts to shake. "im durable but tender. you cant just leave me out here." She coughs again and says almost pleading.

Thats why I need you to tell me about your kind, what keeps you alive. Im only here to help, and ONLY reason why your in a cage, is because I don't know if your going to try and kill me for doing what I did.

Scoffs at him, "yeah sure no reason to kill you for that." She shook her head at him, "you wouldnt believe me nor care enough to do what i need, just let me go or get me away from here." She says looking down at the ground.

"Hmm, Alright. I can get you out of here, bu-"
there seemed to be a few men at the front of the cabin banging on his door like an authority
"Hold on, I'll brb, stay quiet alright?'
He left the cage and clsoed the shed door follow by a pad lock to keep it secure, then heads up to the front side from the side cabin

Tenses and her ears perk up alert at the knocks on the door. "right ill stay here and let you handle the authorities..." she feels at her belt for her knives sighing, and greatful he hadnt thought to take them up. Gripping the handles she slides them out as she waits.

The wait for his return was much longer then he had anticipated. When 30 minutes had gone by, the pad lock began to be fiddle with and opening the door was a man with a cloak around his body that covered his face due to it being dark and no light entering the shed.

"Hey, it's me everythings fine, but we need to get out of here now, imma take you to my other hideout where no one knows where its at, that ok? Then maybe we can sit down to talk about what you are and figure out what I can do to keep you alive the longer you stay with me till I figure out a way to get you completely out of here."

He slid the coat from his back and slowly crouched down to un do the cage lock, allowing her to walk out all on her own, his blade was kept at his side un lock just in case she tried something

Held up her blades as he walked in. He had been away much too long and she didnt trust him. "Why should i trust you?!" she hisses as he undoes the door and scoots away from him. Scooting towards it slowly she walks out of the cage and looks around. "Why would you want to help me?"

"Because, if your really the last of your kind.. then I think it would be such a waste to kill something so beautiful, and wouldn't you want to try and repopulate your kind?
And you don't have to trust me if you don't, you're free to go out and deal with the entire military and other hunters like my self all on your own. "

Bonez took a step away from the exit door and held his hand out to give her the right away to leave if she felt so

"What good does it do to repopulate my kind if they are just going to be used as slaved and killed without mercy?" She spits at him. He did have a point though, going out to face the entire military wasnt bright but what choice did she have? she sure didnt trust him to save her, he had only just caught her. For all she knew there was an ambush waiting for her outside.

Stepping towards the door she pokes her head out and sniffs the air, no ones scent was new. Turning back to the man she sighs, but she didnt want to chance being caught by the others. Stepping out of the door hesitantly she walks around cautiously. keeping relativly close to the ground she walks for a while then looks back at him. "Fine, ill follow you until you find me somewhere safe."

As she spit in his face, he took his hand across his cheekto whip it off.<o:p></o:p>
"I can understand why your upset and mad at me, but it'seither trust me, or die by the ruthless hunters.."<o:p></o:p>
Walking around the side of her, his eyes gazed along herbody, still shocked to actually see the kind of being that she is. He's neverseen such a creature before in his life to have a tail or even cat like ears.Though keeping his mind straight he walked in the cabin from the back door toget his uniform on that he once used when he was on in a stealth "war" manyyears ago when he was in the force. Slipping his 45. Mag revolver down in its holsteron is right thigh, he through his Scar-H rifle equipped with an Acog scope and silenceron the front tip for silence killing. He grabbed his backpack and filled it upto the top with canned foods to last em a few days if needed to stay the nightin the woods.<o:p></o:p>
"Alright, let's go ahead and move out, stay close behind meat all time and keep quiet with silent steps if you can alright?"<o:p></o:p>

"seriously? youre asking the cat to be quiet? youre the one lugging around all the heavy material!" she gestures to all of his weapons. "You keep light and you keep fast, aka a knife and light boots." Motions to them. "im sure youll even be able to tell im following."She mutters to herself as she starts to walk after him.

"I may be caring all the heavy equipment, but im skilled enough to carry more and invade a base camp getting in and out without a single sound, so this isn't nothing. Due to the only heavy thing I have is my rifle."

Bonez began to walk out the front of the cabin, the barrle pointing straight out in every direction to search for anyone before actually beginning there journey to his other cabin just a few miles away from where there at. He began walking from tree to tree very quietly avoiding any signs of other humans and signs of traps if any were set for her

"Get ready for a long journey, it's gonna be a while till we get there, so when ever you need to take a break lemme know, you copy?"

"yeah yeah copy" She mutters as she jumps up a vertical of 30ft and lands up on a branch without making a sound. Creeping along the branches as she moves the only sound she makes sounds like wind. She travels above him snickering as he awkwardly hides behind the trees.

Instantly stopping, he connects his 4 fingers and aims it about 30 yards in front of him for her to go ahead to that mark, so she could examine the area for clearance. He took a quick side step to tree to tree with no sound leaving behind but the breath he takes from a normal exhaul.

Notices the signal and makes her way down the tree to stand behind him. Crouching down she slinks ahead and checks the area. Looking back to where he now was she nods, letting him know its alright then jumps back up into the trees with a vertical jump.

Trusting her judgment, he took a quick sprint towards the exact tree that she stood in and leaned his back against it, throwing up a thumbs up for a job well done.
Looking around the tree, his rifle still tightly against his chest, he took a spin around the tree and kneeled down to one knee, pushing the butt of his rifle to his shoulder to aim down the sight of the Acog for a quick exaime before moving up. As he kept low to the ground with his rifle outwards, he moved another 30 yards forward, holding his fist in the air for a hold. he motioned his palm downwards for a crouch as if he sees a human just up ahead of them with a tactical vest and rifle.

"Shit.. there out here already? Alright, lets do this.."

Without hesitation he pop a quick round to the humasside temple, instantly putting to the ground lifeless. Running up to the body he spun around on his knee to look for anymore around him before calling her forward to meet up with him.

Rolls her eyes as he takes him out and jumps trees till shes almost directly over head about 25ft in the air and drops. Landing with one leg bent under her and the other out stretched she made no sound as she landed. standing she brushed back a peice of hair and looks at him. "well?"

It's just up ahead, can you see a cabin up head any?

Perks up her ears and looks at him worried. "nope, not through all the noises the others are making."

"Well its getting dark.. we need to sleep and get some rest for the night any ways."

Bonez, to hold of a brnach and began climbing the tree that she was in and laid across with his back against the bark. Pulling his backpack around, he'll pull out a few bags of chips and a can of fresh corn.

"If your hungry, feel free to get something out to eat"