Tale of a Human like animal

"I think you call me incubus." She mutters turning back to him. "You killed off my people! You did not care for us! We are valuable but breakable, no one care. I'm the last! I'm worth millions!" She shouts to him. Realizing what she said she covered her mouth and looked at him scared.

"Millions.. I see. Wee I know nothing of your kind. I never done anything to your kind. But i'll let you be.. Hope to see you again.." He stoped since he didn't know her name.
Turning his back he began walking away and out of the forest to head down town to a friends house for questions about his founding

Nods slightly and turns running into the forest. She did not look back nor did she care to, she wanted away from the humans but they had surrounded her forest one way or another. She wanted to leave but she couldnt. Blaise kept running until she found the large tree she called home. scaling it she rests in its branches and closes her eyes warily. After today she'd have to be careful, the men here wanted her for money, they wished not to care for her.

Next morning Bonez had waken up around the same time as before, again already dressed and ready to head back out in the forest, but this time he went without any weapons to harm her again, but he was hoping to find her once more. A few hours later he sat at the same tree he last found her at and waited this time with a bag of snacks for her and a bottle of water for himself and her if she needed one.

Climbing down from her tree the next morning she sniffs the air, that same human. Creeping up to the base of the tree she looks up at him, what was he doing? Throwing her voice she said, "Why did you come back?" it echoed through the trees around her, not giving the slightest detail as to where she was.

Hearing her voice again, a smile came across his mouth to know that she was watching him. He stood up from the tree and looked around to find her, but her voice echoed so finding her would be difficult.
"I'm not here to hurt you, just wanna talk.. maybe help you if I can"
He shook a bag of goodies that he brought in case she was hungry

Her stomach growled, she hadnt eaten last night in her 'situation', but something wasnt right here. forgetting to throw her voice she speaks again, "Why would you help me? im a creature." She crouched low and steped slightly closer as she spoke.

For one.. I'v never seen such a beautiful creature like your self before, and I could tell from last time we met, you seem'd desperate for food, so I brought you something to eat. But if you don't want it, I can take it to some other creature out here and give them the food if ya want?

He stood still so when she looked at him, she would know there was nothing to be afraid of, but he knew it wouldn't be easy due to her last experiences with humans

She sighs and stands slightly, walking over to him hesitantly until shes standing in front of him. "Flatery wont work, but the food is nice." She mutters as she reaches for the bag.

-As her hand came reaching out for the bag, he quickly with quick hands slapped a pair of handcuffs on her hands slamming his foot agaisnt her soul, throwing her down to the ground so she'll land on her back, but at the same time of kicking her, he'll jump down to slam his knees next to her waist, cupping her hands above her head. Swinging out a a needle he slammed it through her neck, injecting a heavy dose of sleeping medicine, knocking her out in a matter of second, leaving no fight in her at all. Just in case, he held a arm bar dagger case strapped agaisnt his forearm close to the veins of her neck for a quick slit to her throut if needed to

"shhh, sleep now my dear"

"AH!!" falls back unable to fight back. feels the needle in her neck she hisses at him but then feels herself loosing consciousness, "y-you..." She said just barely before she fell under her eyes fluttered shut and her tail laid limp next to her. her mind raced even though she was under sedation, she was furious at both the hunter and herself. it was too late, she had now to find a way to get away from the humans.

Just as he sees her finally getting unconscious, he strapped3 zip ties around her arms following with the hand cuffs, 3 also to hold hertail against her legs. Lifting her up and over her should, he took off quietlybut swiftly back to the cabin which he stayed in during hunting seasons. Once arriving to the cabin, he took her to theback of the cabin and sat her down firmly within a bear cage, which was rathersecured even for a grizzly bear. Before shehad woken up, he sat down some food and water for her so when she woke up shecould gain some energy back herself.<o:p></o:p>

waking up ever so slightly at a time she shakes her head to clear the spots bluring her vison. Looking around she notices the cage and the ties on her hands and feet, even her tail! what did he think she was some kind of monkey that could use it to climb away?! whatever, it didnt matter, she had been caught and she needed to get out. Hissing to herself as she pulls against the bonds she notices the food and water, what makes him think she would eat after how he had tricked her?! she chewed on her lip as her stomach growled and sighed to herself. She was caught with no way out, for now.

Walking around back to the shed were he had been keeping her in, he held a newspaper over his face to read the latest news of whats going on in the world. But before getting further into he had heard that she had woken up so he went off to the cage to see how everything is going, if she had ate or not.

"Aww, your awake I see."

Glares at the man as he walks in, "YOU!" she jerks forwards at him angrily. "YOU did this to me! I trusted you!" She snarls as she tugs against her bonds.

"Well to be honest I was gonna leave you be on in the forest, wasn't gonna harm you or anything, but then a good friend told me something special about "Your" kind. So I was wanting to find out if it was true or not."
He just kneeled down without a flench when she jerked towards him within the cage. Slipping his knife out, he slipped it in and sliced the zips from her hands and feet along with her tail. Pulling the key out to the hand cuffs he tossed it in the cage so she could un do it her self.

Feels the zips fall loose from her hands and hears the key clang to the floor. Scooting over to grab it she undoes the cuffs and rubs her wrists. Looking back at him her ears pin back against her head and her tail flicks angrily, "So what did you hear about my kind?" She growls backing away from the side of the cage that he was on.

"For one, you're worth a hell of a lot of cash.. but since Im loaded.. I figured I take you hear.. cause the people I talked to, are setting a team to invade the forest after they found out you was out here."

She shrieks, "No!! thats my only home!" She grabs the bars and starts to shake them angrily. "You told them i was there!!? How could you!! Thats my only home since you insignificant little beasts killed the rest of my kind!!" She fell back into a coughing fit. "you dont know *cough* the first thing about me *cough* or how to keep me alive!"

"Your right I don't know anything about you, or know anything about your kind getting slaughter and killed. I wasn't ever around. If you want to know the truth, I brought you here to save you. A whole team of a squad is gonna be heading out there tonight and to hunt you down and kill you just like the rest. I just asked them about what you are, I'm guessing they thought I found you out there cause I come here and hunt all the time.