1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Tale Making

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Reveuse, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Good evening, I am looking to make a few tales with a twist: We are both in charge of the characters, with none of them exclusive to either one of us. Think of it as a dual authorship of either a small original tale or a fanfiction, with character eitheir of our own making or the brainchild of someone who actually got paid to write. Now, I will outline what I can and cannot do at this time, and let youchoose how to proceed from there in either contacting me or letting things lie.

What I won't do:

Mature RPs,
    Furries,
    Fandoms not listed bellow the appropriate section,
    Angst,
    High School or College Slice of Lifes or Romances,
    Text Talk,
    One Liners.

Fandoms I will do:

Basilisk
    Bleach
    Inu Yasha
    Naruto
    Pandora Hearts
    Skip Beat!

Dragon Age
    Persona 3 & 4
    Radiata Stories
    Tales of Symphonia
    Elder Scrolls
    Vampire: The Masquerade / Requiem

Harry Potter
    His Dark Materials
    Sherlock Holmes
    Tales of the Otori

What I would love to do:

Visual Novel-like Plots
    Lore Building
    Fictional Biographies of Fictional People

2. Hello, I may be able to help you out with this one! I've been wanting to do a story with a shared protagonist and host of minor characters for quite a while now. I would rather do an original story than a fandom, seeing as that gives us more freedom for plot-creation and lore and world-building.

I don't have any posts on this site yet, so if samples are a thing here I would be very willing to give one.

3. No need for samples, I'll contact you through a PM and we'll discuss and plot this further. :)