1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Fanbased
Isaac Lahey felt like he was having a terrible day so far with first his car not starting properly and being late for his Lacrosse practise, his coach then shouting at him for being late and the fact he should be the one leading the group and show he is hard working by being here on time and never being late. After his terrible practise where he was missing shots and ending up on the ground far too easily for him, he heard his coach calling his name. "Lahey! get over here and into my office, your shower can wait" his coach shouted at him and he groaned, putting his stick down on his bag in the locker room and took his boots off before going to the office, crossing his arms over his chest. "Look coach, I was just having a bad day, I promise next practise I will be fine again and back to my normal standards and prove I am the right person to keep the position of Captain, I'm the best goal scorer for the team!" he said to his coach, thinking it was about his performance today and about keeping his place as Captain.

"That's not why I called you in here Lahey, you want to keep your position as Captain right?" His coach asked and waited until Isaac had nodded. "Then I want you to work on your footwork and improve it before our last game in the final, your footwork needs a lot of help still, you are a great player, you really are, but your footwork lets you down Lahey and you want to make it big and this be your career right? Then you need to go do ballet classes and work on this footwork of yours, ballet will help a lot, believe me" Coach said to him and Isaac stood there shocked. "You want me to do ballet, I am a guy with muscle and plays Lacrosse, I am not one of them guys that is into ballet" he complained. "You want to stay Captain, then you go to ballet, now leave" The coach said again and sat down at his desk.

Isaac sighed as he went out and ran his finger's through his sweaty hair and helmet hair. "This sucks" he mumbled to himself and had a shower before packing his Lacrosse things up into his gym bag and put it on his shoulder, while he had a shower he had realised that he knew a girl who done ballet and was a tutor, her being a mutual friend, so that's where he went. He left his things in his car as he went into the dance building, looking around for the girl he knew. He knocked on the door once he found her teaching a class. "Leilah, can I talk to you please, it is really important" he said to her in a polite tone, deciding to be nice. "Could you possibly give me private ballet lessons, you can't let anyone know about this, especially my Lacrosse team, I need help working on my footwork and my coach sent me to do ballet classes, some reason thinking it will help" he said to her quietly, looking at her with his blue eyes.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
The class was nearing the end now but still, a few girls hadn't gotten the steps down completely. As they practice at the barre, she called out softly at the leftmost dancer. "Kira, that's right! Just lift a little high on the conterue, keep the heels facing forward and then turn, keeping the 3rd position with your arms... Yes, like that!" She traveled across the room, correcting minor details and turn outs, each little detail slowly fashioning these beautiful girls into dancers to be admired across the dancing world. She felt good teaching dance and as she began showing the girls the pointe section of the dance, just beginning to include such things in their dances for the end of year.

There was a quiet knock and she glanced towards the door, seeing a familiar face who asked for a private meeting. With a curtsey to the girls, they quickly piled out, giggling at the attractive man who was in the doorway. However, his request shocked her quite a bit but she smile, eager to help him and happy that he had thought to ask her. "Sure, I can help you with that most definitely! You might even find this will build muscle and endurance, ballet is a strong sport to do."

With a sigh, she began stretching to keep her muscles warm and thought about it quickly. "To improve your footwork, that's at least a few months of work because we have to build your technique. Don't worry about payment, you just pay for your clothes and you have to pay for dinner at some point! So... I have free time, shall we start now? If you aren't too tired, that is!"

Isaac waited patiently for her to finish off the class and smiled at the girls as they piled out, making room for them to leave and him to not block it. "Nice dancing girls" he complimented them from seeing a little bit before looking at Leilah and could see she was shocked. "Yes yes, Isaac Lahely is asking you for help and asking to be taught ballet" he said to her with a smile and it grew as she agreed. "Thank you Leilah, this really means a lot and I trust you to not tell anyone that you will be teaching me" he said and thinking about it and nodded. "Actually you are right, it will help to build muscle and endurance, endurance is important as I play for the whole match of Lacrosse" he said to her and studied her features, realising she was honestly a very beautiful girl.

He watched as she began stretching and nodded. "That's the main thing I need to do, is improve my footwork and I have to otherwise my coach will take away Captain from me" he said to her and raised his eyebrow. "Leilah, I can't get lesson's from you and not pay you-" he started before furrowing his eyebrows. "Wait I have to buy the clothes, meaning you are going to make me wear the guy tights and get the shoes?" he asked her and groaned. "I guess, I am going to have to if I want to stay Captain and work on my footwork, but yeah i'll pay for the clothes, i'll take you out to dinner more than once as a thank you and pay for it" he said and looked at the time. "Well I did just have Lacrosse practise, but I guess I can do an hour of ballet now seeing as you have free time, we are going to have to work this out with our schedules and see when we are both free" he said and went more into the room. "I'll also take you out to dinner tonight as a thank you, wherever you want to go and i'll pay" he said with a friendly smile, his blue eyes twinkling a little.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.