Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Inconsistent times, but I try to check in daily if not at the very least once a week!
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Still feeling this out! Romance, horror, fantasy
Hey, call me doomy! I'm wading through some lingering breakup angst and study burn-out, so I need some fluffy couples to draw. Just lay them on me; from video games, anime, RPs, gay, straight, lesbian, anything humanoid and romantic.

Give me two personalities (with references) and a simple scenario, if you have one, and I'll draw what I can.

This is the style I'll be using:
file.php

14e2152a14321241b6944428fda95dc1.png

e569b7dafe594e1df001794ded29b022.png

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php
Thanks for reading!

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
OMG I LOVE THEM. I will try to come up with something tomorrow. :D

420996_1344004591969_337_300.jpg
Anime-boy-with-white-hair-and-blue-eyes.jpg

They will stand back to back, (Ashe is taller) Ashe looking kinda back at Avery, smiling. Avery is glaring.

aisdjasjkandkanskndkanaks!!! *intense flailing*

Do you think you'd be able to do a last minute request for valentines day? I had commissioned another artist to do this request for me earlier in the week and I just now found out that their tablet pen broke. I really like your art style and I think it is super cute. It's perfect for valentines day. I have all the information you'll need for the drawings, and I am even willing to pay you ^^;

Mine can be postponed if need be. @Vio @doomy
No it's fine, I had another commissioner respond to my request. Thank you though, I really appreciate it. ^^

Unless this commissioner says they cant do it either. In which case yes I will take that offer. >.<;

Do you draw canon x oc pairings?

Status
Not open for further replies.