1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Taking Fluffy Couple Requests

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by doomy, Feb 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey, call me doomy! I'm wading through some lingering breakup angst and study burn-out, so I need some fluffy couples to draw. Just lay them on me; from video games, anime, RPs, gay, straight, lesbian, anything humanoid and romantic.

Give me two personalities (with references) and a simple scenario, if you have one, and I'll draw what I can.

This is the style I'll be using:
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for reading!

• Love Love x 1
  2. OMG I LOVE THEM. I will try to come up with something tomorrow. :D

3. Avery (open)
    [​IMG]

Ashe (open)
    [​IMG]

They will stand back to back, (Ashe is taller) Ashe looking kinda back at Avery, smiling. Avery is glaring.

4. aisdjasjkandkanskndkanaks!!! *intense flailing*

Do you think you'd be able to do a last minute request for valentines day? I had commissioned another artist to do this request for me earlier in the week and I just now found out that their tablet pen broke. I really like your art style and I think it is super cute. It's perfect for valentines day. I have all the information you'll need for the drawings, and I am even willing to pay you ^^;

5. Mine can be postponed if need be. @Vio @doomy

6. No it's fine, I had another commissioner respond to my request. Thank you though, I really appreciate it. ^^

Unless this commissioner says they cant do it either. In which case yes I will take that offer. >.<;

7. Do you draw canon x oc pairings?

8. @doomy hasn't been replying....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.