ART SHOP Taking Fluffy Couple Requests

Discussion in 'MEDIA SHOPS & REQUESTS' started by doomy, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Hey, call me doomy! I'm wading through some lingering breakup angst and study burn-out, so I need some fluffy couples to draw. Just lay them on me; from video games, anime, RPs, gay, straight, lesbian, anything humanoid and romantic.

Give me two personalities (with references) and a simple scenario, if you have one, and I'll draw what I can.

This is the style I'll be using:
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for reading!

• Love Love x 1
  2. OMG I LOVE THEM. I will try to come up with something tomorrow. :D

3. Avery (open)
    [​IMG]

Ashe (open)
    [​IMG]

They will stand back to back, (Ashe is taller) Ashe looking kinda back at Avery, smiling. Avery is glaring.

4. aisdjasjkandkanskndkanaks!!! *intense flailing*

Do you think you'd be able to do a last minute request for valentines day? I had commissioned another artist to do this request for me earlier in the week and I just now found out that their tablet pen broke. I really like your art style and I think it is super cute. It's perfect for valentines day. I have all the information you'll need for the drawings, and I am even willing to pay you ^^;

5. Mine can be postponed if need be. @Vio @doomy

6. No it's fine, I had another commissioner respond to my request. Thank you though, I really appreciate it. ^^

Unless this commissioner says they cant do it either. In which case yes I will take that offer. >.<;

7. Do you draw canon x oc pairings?

8. @doomy hasn't been replying....