Taking Banner Requests!! :) (Also doing banner siggys!)

A

Aleina

Original poster
bannerfans_14429456.jpg

I love doing banners!! :) If you would like me to make you a banner, first tell me what the rp is about so I'll know what kind of banner you're going for. Once you've done that, tell me the Title of your rp and a catch phrase that will catch the eye so people will be interested and want to check out your rp. I will take care of the the visual appeal, but you'll have to submit your banner to the admins yourself. If you have pictures, send me which ones you'd like to use. If you'd like me to find pictures for you, either write me a detailed description of your roleplay, or send me a link to it so I can get a gist of what it's about.

I've put together some images using Gimp which I won't show here because I can only have so many images in one message. I no longer have Gimp on my computer but I do have photoshop (which is far better and I understand it a bit better since we've been using it in my photography class. I haven't started paying for it yet, but by the time I get my next paycheck, I'll be paying the monthly bill to use photoshop on a more regular basis). The banners I make also include other programs to add filters (KVAD Photo+ Pro *paid for, so it's legit*) and to add appealing text (bannerfans.com).

In order to make things easier, here is a Request Form for you to fill out, that way I'm not having to ask a bunch of questions later. You don't have to answer all of these questions, but please try to give me as much information as possible.

Title of RP:

Do you want the title on the banner?:

What is the genre of your rp (fantasy, modern, anime, etc.):

Catch phrase(s) (no more than one long phrase or two short phrases. We don't want your banner looking cluttered):

What kind of font (script, handwriting, grafiti, etc.):

Specific Images you'd like to be used (large pictures are preferable as they're easier to scale without becoming pixelated): These are pictures you can link here if you already have an image you want to be used. If you don't have your own image(s) just leave this question blank or put N/A.

If you want me to find pictures for you, what style of images are you looking for? (anime, fantasy art, real people, etc.):

What do you want images of? (background, characters): ex. a neon tribal phoenix facing the left on the left side and a neon tribal dragon facing the right on the right side of the banner.

What size of banner do you want? (Standard Advertizing Banner 800x100 *dimensions used for banner rotation*, Banner Siggy 800x186 *dimensions fit within your signature so the scrollbar doesn't appear*, Thread Banner 800x250 *dimensions used for your RP OOC or IC threads*):

Banner Sizes:
bannerfans_14498238.jpgbannerfans_14498238(1).jpg bannerfans_14498238(2).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I would love it if you could make me a banner. I mean, I made an ok one but I don't know how to crop it to 800x100 so it would be awesome if you could do it.
My roleplay is called Farms of Aechor and obviously it is about farming. Its kind of roleplay/internet board game, and the catch phrase could be something like
Peaceful farming all around
(Then in a different sharper font) UNTIL THE WINTER COMES

@Lazy_Not_Bored sorry my banners were on my old computer so when i bought my new one they didn't show up on here cuz they werent on my computer anymore. I edited the original post, so there are now some images that I had saved from my old computer.

@Shadowski sure :) do you have any pictures you'd like me to use? or if you want you can share the banner you made and i can make some minor edits to it so that i can crop it to its proper size. Also what genre is it? fantasy, modern, etc.?

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you make me a banner(800x100) of 7 princess silhouettes or something, with a castle background and the words: "The Seven Sisters of Abrielle " and "Flirt with your betrothed... or not"

Hey... could I have one?

This is a brief overview of what I want:

I want a picture of two silouettes at a table, like they are on a date. Then, can you make it misty around the edges, like it is in someones mind? Also, I want it to say, "Find the lover in your mind..." in fancy writing.

Thanks!! :D And I've never done siggys before but I could give it a shot. What did you have in mind??

Hey, just saw this and really need a banner for my RP!

Title of RP: Seas of Gold
Do you want the title on the banner?: Yes.
Catch phrase(s) (no more than one long phrase or two short phrases. We don't want your banner looking cluttered): N/A
Do you want these phrases on the banner? which ones?: N/A
What kind of font (script, handwriting, grafiti, etc.): Something medieval, like the kind you would find on a treasure map.
What is the genre of your rp (fantasy, modern, anime, etc.): Fantasy/Pirates/Adventure
Images you'd like to be used (large pictures are preferable as they're easier to scale without becoming pixelated): N/A
If you want me to find pictures for you, what kind of images are you looking for? (anime, fantasy art, real people, etc.): Some sort of ship sailing in a sea.
What images do you want (background, characters): N/A
How do you want the images placed?: Simply the ship sailing on one side and the title on the other.

@Lazy_Not_Bored @Cheesecake @FangirlingSinceBirth

lol thanks :D do you guys mind if I use your banners in a showcase?? I'm thinking since I've had such positive results, I might want to attract more attention with a showcase. If it's ok with you guys, I wanna use your banners as examples of my work. :D