Taking All challenger's...

C

Cerberous

Original poster
You're walking in the ruined remain's of a giant city, You're tired, All you have are your abilities and your skill's to back you up. You come across two figure's, An eight foot tall gun slinger with hidden talents, and a cloaked figure, Glowing blue eye's, Dark black hair with crimson red streak's and the hunger for a fight.... Bring it on.... We accept all challengers....

Logan approached the tall man. "A fight, eh? Lets do this, Who wants to lose first!" He slipped on his boxing gloves made out of steel, gauntlets persay. "I Wanna take the tall fellow on first." He sprinted up to the man and jumped into the air to reach his height and driving his fist into the tall mans chin.

Fang stood by behind an old oak tree watching with a smirk. Fang carried two .45 pistols and a .44 raging bull revolver. He wore blue jean, brown boots white t-shirt and black faded leather jacket and a secret.

Cerberous laughed and shrugged off logans attack... He lifted his leg and kicked logan and sent him flying... Slowly pulling out his side winder revolving barrel pistol and blasting through logan... not missing a shot... Cerberous slowly smirked and looked over at the oak tree...

Cerberous walked towards the oak tree... Kicking down... Sliding out his soul reaver revolver... Licking his fangs.... Slowly pointing his gun at fang and laughing devishtly...

Cerberous: Hey... Kiddo.... This isn't a playground... I suggest you walk away... If not?... Then attack me....

Fang smirked showing his fangs....then under kicked knocking Cerberous down and pulled out his .44 and pointed it at him. "as you wish"

Cerberous laughed as countered his sweep kick, Placing his hands on the ground and cork screw kicking fang in the chest, Spinning at rapid speed making fang spin in mid air, flipping and twirling, Cerberous then holstered his weapons and jumped after fang, Grabbing his ankle and throwing him into the ground, Landing on top of him with all his weight... He's now looking fang in the face...

Cerberous: You can try better than that boy....

Fang only laughed "try....who said I was trying." face kicked Cerberous back knocking him over him then Stood up and ran toward the oak tree and jumped onto the lower branch crouching. "I haven't even started."

Brb in 10mins

Cerberous stood on his feet... Anticipating fang's next move... A fellow gun slinger... Cerberous wasn't at his peak... Not one bit... He looked at the tree and took out blasphemy... An all black revolver crafted by satan... with an ivory silver hammer... he shot at the tree once and made it explode! Looking and waiting for the kid to scurry out the rubble... smirking with his devious smile...

Fang nevr came out of the rubble but his voice could be heard all around. "the names BrokeFang but you can call me fang. You me arent so different."

It was quite obvious now that the two fighters had completely forgotten about Cerberous partner. The teen treaded silently with his presence masked. Now was his opportunity to strike and Fang was right there distracted by Cerberous. After Fang made his last comment Jensu was already there right behind him charging up his next attack. His light blue eyes glowed elegantly. Using both his fingers he jabbed it into Fangs shoulder sending a chi blast through his body all the way to his knees sending a shock to his joints causing him to fall over. While Fang was falling Jensu smirked and placed the palm of his hand on the back of Fangs head.

Black Luster Technique 11 Screaming Beast!

From the front side of Fangs face the image of Roaring Lion erupted into the air letting a loud cry flow through the air echoing in the distant. Jensu turned his back to Fang. He knew that technique if not finish him would leave him greatly injured.

Cerberous: Let me introduce you to jensu fang... he'll give you a good fight... My business is else where...

He tilted his hat and walked over to logan's body... he rolled him on his back and repeatidly stomped his face in until he became aware what was goign on...

When jensu hit him he completely forgot about him "dang it" he thought. After the attack he slowly stood up holding his shoulder and turned around facing jensu smiling. "not bad. Not bad but one on, that all you got" fang finished as he pulled out his revolver shooting jensu twice then jumping left rolling on the gound still shooting. Then stood up and kept running into the first where he has the advantage.

It was impossible for Jensu to see the bullets in mid flight therefore he had to rely heavily on instinct. As soon as Fang began shooting he immediately ran to the left as fast as he could and dove behind cover of an old destroyed car. He sighed gently to himself wondering how his opponent was not affected by this blow at all or better yet even if he was he did a great job at handling the pain he was going through. For the time being Jensu could only hide behind the car listening to steel collide with corroded steel. Gathering chi in his hands he found the strength to push this car moving faster and faster until he was practically running with the car in front of him. He looked up and around to find Fang and there he was retreating still shooting. Jensu was in hot pursuit.

Fang winced at the pain but kept his emotions under control. Fang spoted an old fallen tree amd jumped behind it leaning against it, as he reloaded "damn.....what was that..." he finished with a painful shrug.

" ~Whistle~ this place has seen much better days..." said a figure that started to make it over the rise that lead to a ill-fated city. The sun high in the sky and dust comming up from the the figure's footfalls, the young but worn looking man started towards the ruined streets. His body armored lightly with a right shoulder guard, arm plates that stopped at the bend of his elbow, a three bladed claw on his right arm that was armoured at the wrist was all that was visiable outside of a cowl that went about the broad of his left side. The cowl also covered his mouth and nose, keeping dust from gathing in his lungs. On his lower body, he wore comfortably fitted pants that allowed for a wide range of movement, with metal shin guards and kneed guards. He was thankful for such a choice as the dust, soot, and debris in the air would make it hard to breath, bits of light metal and trash bouncing off his metal plates. The claws retracted and his pace slow but cautious, he looked about, seeing what might have caused such devestation and whether there were any alive. If any were able to see the his features, he had medium length white hair, serious looking yellow eyes, a very athletic build and brown almost copper skin. As he looked about he could hear the sounds of gun fire, a sound most unwelcome but nothing he was not prepared for. He quickly released the trigger for his claws on his right arm and went to see where the gun fire might be coming from.