Taking Advantages

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by BionicBrony, Sep 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This idea is one that I've been thinking about writing some more professional things with, but I decided that possibly starting an rp would be a nice way to begin the writing process.

The idea is this:

My character is a clueless, sweet nerd who loves to be a good friend. He is smart and kind, always willing ot help people. He has a best friend who watches over him, as he is clueless and sometimes can get himself into trouble. But he has a pure heart and is looking for someone whom he can love.

Your character would play a teenager who is struggling in class and decides to take advantage of and fake that you love him so as to get help with your work. Soon, you start to take full advantage and even start pushing his limits on everything, including taking his free time, money, and soon possibly taking some more personal things.

Then he writes you a love letter. The letter states that I care a lot about you, and that general idea. At the same time, the best friend (whom I shall play) confrtons you. Soon, everything starts falling apart as you realize you love me.

Any takers?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.