Taken

Poor Hayley :(

Sorry I haven't been making it online guys! I'm trying but stuff keeps getting in the way....anyway next week I problem won't be able to post much, just a heads up

I also apologize for not posting... though now I'm not sure of what else Alina can do. I think I'll make a creature too just to be more active.

It's fine :) Nobody has been posting lately so it's no big deal really. It'd be cool if you could make a creature; hopefully that'll give us something to do right now- both of my fps seem to have gotten boring or there's just nothing to do right now in them.

First I have to ask- Would it be okay to have a short bio?

Yeah, that would fine. Just be sure that it does describe it enough and not just "He grew up in ____ world then the scientists came and he's been at the lab ever since", try to talk about his life on his home planet a bit- did he have a family, what happened to them, etc. that could be just a sentence to talk about both of those thing but just be sure to say them.I'm sure what you write will be fine though.

I'll be happy to put another post up, I was just trying to give everyone else a chance first. :)

Well I'm pretty sure if someone was going to say something, they would have by now so you can go ahead a post if you want :)

Name: Florencio Vinsel

Race: Quatdria, a species that is essentially a human with fish-like qualities and have water-based abilities.

Personality: Cio acts snobbish and prideful, certainly feeling this way compared to everyone else, but also using it as a means to hide his own emotions. If he happens to see a flaw he won't exploit it right away, but rather wait until the right moment to strike at it. He's a perfectionist and always makes sure that everything is 'perfect' and in this case, he does think he's a bit better than everyone because of his 'perfectness'. He can be very critical towards people. While claiming to not care about insults, he often replies 'cleverly' to them and is willing to go back and forth, perhaps finding amusement in it, and this seems to be one of the viable ways to get close to him. He also seems to have some fondness for aquatic creatures, and it is only natural to at least give a bit of respect to races with these qualities.

Family/friend(s) taken with you: None that he knows of.

Power(s): *He has the ability to surround parts of his body in water, and make said water move very fast as well so that his attacks might hit harder.

*If there's enough water around him, he can spread it into vapor, or even make it rain in a short area.

*He can breath underwater, if anything it's his natural environment, but can last some hours on land.

Bio: The Quatria are a very prideful race, rarely showing affection for species other than their own and act superior, as if others should be graced by their presence. They live underwater, and prefer to try and use it for all their subsistence so that they won't have to interact with 'inferior species'. However, while they blatantly disrespect other races, they can be quite affectionate for their own, to the point of violently attacking those that try to hurt their own race. They also lived in one gigantic, 'aquatic kingdom', with everyone having lived in a huge castle-like structure.

Florencio was being trained to be one of the guards when the humans attacked. Of course they would never give away one of their own to inferior humans! But because of their huge struggle and violent reaction, the humans attacking them wiped out many of them, and took Florencio with them. As far as he knows, he's the only one.

Other: -

Pic(s): Florencio isn't really bulky, but does have some "meat on those bones". He has red hair that goes up to his shoulders, it is perfectly straight and not one hair is out of place, and there's white on the tips and near the roots. He has green eyes. He has a red tail and he has two red fin-ears on the side of his head, they are clearly visible. He has a fin on the top of his head, two on each side of his arms, and one on his back. He has two fangs sticking out of his mouth. He has two, long curls on each side of his head. Along his arms, legs, and back up to the back of his neck are red scales.

He was made to wear clothes, and prefers to wear a collared T-shirt and brown shorts, which he considers to be the 'least distasteful' clothes.

Cool character, you can just go ahead and post in the actual rp when you want :)

Would there be any water within the courtyard?

Sure, I tried to keep the description of the courtyard fairly ambiguous so people could add things so there could be a fairly deep pond or something like that as long as it's small enough to fit.

Name: Tynebris
Race: (Shadow) Dragon

Personality: Tyne is rather curious dragon. Most of the times he tries to find a dark spot. He is quite intelligent, but well, he is just a very young dragon. His learning skills are extra-ordinary. Although he is curious he is shy too, but when he is cornered he will try to defend himself, which isn't very easy as a hatchling.

Family/friend(s) taken with you: None, Tynebris was the only one who wasn't hiding at the time.

Power(s): He has improved eye sight at night. However, at day or where there is a lot of light he is partially blind. He is capable of flying. Furthermore, he can breath a small flame, reaching half a meter. His fire breath isn't harmful at all. Tynebris is too young to be able to use his sub-kin's powers.

Bio: Tynebris hatched in a cave, his parents attending the hatching. The first few weeks his parents took care of him and slowly taught him how to survive in the wilderness. Tynebris was a very troublesome dragon, seeing that is was more curious than the typical shadow dragon was. Many years passed and Tynebris was capable of surviving on his own. Nevertheless, his parents still took care of him, usual for his sub-kin.
One day though his parents were asleep and he escaped because he was too curious. He decided to fly further away from his parents. Unfortunately for Tynebris, that was the day as he got taken: his curiosity leading him too far.

Pic(s): http://tynebris.deviantart.com/art/Sleeping-Tynebris-336838899?q=gallery:tynebris&qo=3
The dragon is 1.5 meters long and has a wingspan of 2.5meters. Furthermore, Tynebris has black scales whereas his claws, fangs and spikes are dark gray and his wing-membranes and fin-membranes are a even darker gray than his claws.

Other: Tynebris is just a hatchling, so his claws and fangs aren't really dangerous, they can hurt but are far from dangerous. Additionally his spikes aren't spikey either.

nice chara! You can post in the rp whenever you want :)

Thank you TigerQueen. Hopefully my first IC-Post is decent.

Name: Nova
Race: Unknown. Looks like a human. Noticeable is his natural Blue hair.
Personality:
Nova has a cold personality. Only saying what is necessary, doing what he has to do and hiding his feelings to those he doesn't trust.
At his best times he is just and protective. At his worst stubborn and Authoritarian.
Although he trusts his own ears more then rumors he is a bit naive and will at least doubt rumors that he thinks are interesting.
While he tends to be booksmart as opposed to streetsmart, he also tends to be a tad socially awkward, but he still somehow manages to help his friends.
He cares much for his friends and tends to hide his own problems when he knows that they would be worried because of it.
It takes time and trust for him to warm up to others.

Family/friend(s) taken with you: None
Power(s):
Swordsmanship. User of the Chaos Force
Swordsmanship: Nova uses his own fighting style. He moves quick and slashes with his short sword in his right hand while using chaos in his left hand. Big or slow enemies will have a hard time dealing with him. Thanks to his high speed reflexes he can ether dodge or block incoming projectiles as long as their mass is not too big.

Chaos Force: The chaos force is a energy source. Unlike energies like KI or Mana, it is not drawn from the user.
This fact allows nova to use near infinite amounts of chaos. But the output is limited to the users stamina. If he reaches that limit he becomes exhausted and has to rest for a while.
Chaos can be used for many different things.
Currently known uses are Energy blasts, projectiles, beams, regeneration and even teleportation.

The Scientists limited his powers by using a Inhibitor ring on his left hand. He can defend himself to some extend, but his teleportation is disabled.

Bio:
Nova grew up in a village that is hidden from civilization, and surrounded by a forest. He had a quiet life there and learned from his father how to use the Chaos force.
At the age of 12 he learned how to use this power, but he had yet to learn how to fully master them. In order to do so he left his home, after making himself a own sword, and became a traveler at the age of 15.

As he came back 1 year later, his village was under attack. He did not pay attention for a moment and fell on the ground. His head hit something hard and made him pass out. Thanks to this he survived, since he remained hidden in the nearby forest.
When he woke up, everything was destroyed and the villagers were dead. He searched for the house he grew up in, but his worst fear were sadly confirmed. His parents lied there dead before him.
He remained there for a few days to give the villagers a proper burial and collect any knowledge that was not destroyed. As he was done, he destroyed the remains of his old home to leave the past behind him.

He is a traveler who seeks a meaning for his life. Whenever he has a chance, he takes some jobs to make some money. If that is not possible he camps outside and eats what nature has to offer.
Being a traveler taught him many things. He knows how to survive in the hardest environments, cook with nothing but a pot, and how to identify poisonous plants.

Unfortunately he was not prepared for a attack by machines. He knew that these things could not just kill him, but also do a lot of damage on his environment if he even tried to fight. He surrendered to prevent damage.

Other:
-He knows most of the stuff that is taught at school, and complex facts about supernatural powers. This makes him a good strategist and clever fighter. If the enemy has a weak spot, he will find it.
-Instead of striking power, he relies on speed and defense. This is complimented by his own fighting style.
-If separated from his sword, he will use chaos along with strong kicks.
-His shortsword is nearly indestructible and is used for close combat. Despite being only a short sword, it weights 30Kilo. It was taken from him and is only given back during tests.
Pic(s):
http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19936&d=1363721401

Accepted! You can go ahead and post in the rp when you want now

My character is also up for being a test-subject (now).

There's actually aren't really any scientists that are on this at the moment so maybe now would not be a good time for testing... If it needs to be done I can try but it won't be all that good. Sorry.

I see.
Might to tell me what Nova can and can't do then?
I am not sure what to do now.