Taken

XD Actually, I meant my character would be up to being tested. I'm not a human. :) I try to keep an eye on things while I'm at work but yes, I am mostly on in the late evening (at least for my time zone XD).

Also, just to note to everyone. I won't be online much this Sunday. I have a memorial service to attend. :( Sad day.

Oh wow... I typed the wrong name XD! I MEANT [MENTION=2282]ForLackofaBetterName[/MENTION] because I'm evidently just that stupid...

[MENTION=2282]ForLackofaBetterName[/MENTION] oh, and Genni should be getting tested too… if you only wanna test Hayley right now that's fine, I can do theirs I guess. spaceninja and ilovevampzero, if that is the case, I apologize ahead of time for the future sucky scene...

[MENTION=3574]spaceninja[/MENTION] [MENTION=3575]ilovevampzero[/MENTION] Ok, so I'm not really sure what's going on with ForLackofaBetterName so I'll just do some of the testing. I can't do both of you guys though, at least in no way I can think of since I only have one scientist character… So, I'll try to do this; Dr. Kileaton will test Shadow and Pain will torture Genni?

Oh, sorry about not being on! Though like Tiger said, I'm not on at the same times as everyone else. So if I were to test Shadow, it'd probably be kind of slow.

Name: Eileithyia Lillis
Race: Nymph (Forest Nymph to be specific~)

Personality: As all nymphs are, Eile is mischievous and stubborn. She often plays many tricks on the different scientist with her earth manipulation. She has a darker personality towards others often not caring for the protection and well-being if whatever she's doing is good for her.

Family/friend(s) taken with you: None

Power(s): Earth Manipulation (Mainly around forest things. Control forest animals, speeds growth of plants.), Beetle wings that fuse out of her back.

Bio: Eile was raised in Riviera, the home of many sprites and beings including Faeries, Dwarves, Imps, Nymphs and many more. She was raised in a small Nymph village hidden in a forest. When the humans found Eile they were using her home forest for fire wood for their camps based in Riviera. When a large fire caused by the humans had spread throughout the forest it burned down her village while she was playing in a lake. Everyone in the village was killed by the surprise fire leaving Eile as the sole survivor. And as she tried to escape the devastated forest the thick smoke knocked her out and a doctor found her and brought her to Earth.

Other: Eile covers her dark past with a very impish personality, but really she's scarred quite deep. She also calls herself Eile for short.

Pic(s):http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Nymph&offset=72#/d2mwjrx

[MENTION=3536]Rufia[/MENTION] accepted! :) just post whenever you can

Yaaay~

Edit: [MENTION=3367]TigerQueen[/MENTION] any ideas on how I can make Eile come into the story? Hmm.

Hmm... I'm not sure... Right now we kind of just paired off for testing at the moment so I got no ideas... Sorry :\

maybe since she's a troublemaker she could like demand to go to the bathroom then cause trouble?

Poor wolfie... You're mean XD! You're not bad with the test scene as you predicted. It's actually pretty torture-filled if you ask me!

I know, right? Originally I had actually planned on her just using invisibility to dodge him but this is cool too :)
Thanks but I have no idea what I'm doing… or what I should do next….

Well at least you got it so far... I would just go "YOU DIE!" That's as creative as I can get.

Im trying to think of something good he could do since Shadow just angered him more… but I have no idea what to do… sorry

Ummmmmmmm let her go or do something eeeviiilll MuahMuahMuah.

Hayley's lucky to have a scientist who still has some heart left... albiet, it's well hidden.

Yeah, when it comes to me as a scientist I'm pretty heartless… >:)

Ok, I wish I didn't have to say this but here goes: If you are going to leave this (or any of my other) role play, please tell me first! You can post a visitor message on my profile, send me a private message or say something on here, just PLEASE TELL ME WHEN YOU'RE LEAVING!

I understand if you can get to a computer or you don't have Internet or something but once you can get back online, please just tell me if you're leaving and if you're not, just jump back right in. If you're unsure of the best way to get back in, ask me or someone else for help. Please take this into consideration, thanks!

and this also goes for if you know that you are going to be gone/ won't be able to post for a week or longer.