Taken out of the Loop

"You are a strange woman Lina," Yunji said with a shake of his head, still chuckling.

"You are the strangest man I've ever met," Mikial said with a roll of his eyes as he turned and brought two of Lina's favorite meal to the table. Or at least what he thought to be her favorite meal since he'd seen her eat it enough times. "Are you hungry?"

Lina could only chuckle lightly. "H-heheh..."

She looked back up to Mikial and nodded. "U-Um, yes...thank you!" Lina said, nodding. Rice and baked beans, those were one of her favorite combinations and he had it. She was quite happy with it, smiling.

The man smiled and then started to eat his own.

"Hey, what about me?" Yunji asked incredulously.

"It's on the stove. Get it yourself," Mikial answered before he ate the food on his plate like a starving animal.

Grumbling Yunji went and grabbed the food with a angry look at the tiger-man.

"Don't glare at me Yunji. You know I only serve women. I am not interested in you." Mikial said with a snicker before he rose with his plate and went to get seconds. "More Lina?"

Lina could not help but snicker at Mikial's comment. Smiling up at Mikial, she nodded at his question. "Yes, please. Thank you,"

Smiling, she looked to the two guys. Lina then realized that Mikial can easily mold her emotions. And surely tonight, she had felt a multitude of feelings to and from him. Some good, some bad, and some...she couldn't really comprehend. But either way, she thought that she will always be happy whenever a crack or two from him (and Yunji too, she couldn't forget about one of her best friends) could make her happy the rest of the day. Or night, in this case.

Mikial brought the two pans and the plate back over, handling them very easy. He put his plat down and then served out some more onto Lina's plate and then put the things down on the table before digging into his plate again.

"You are a hog," Yunji said with a roll of his eyes as Mikial downed the rest of his beer.

"No, I'm a tiger. You are the one with the boar problem," Mikial said before getting up and pulling out another beer. If there was one thing that Mikial could hold down--it was his liquor.

"Oh shut up, you know pretty well what I meant." Yunji growled before looking at Lina, "Lina, make him stop being a headcase."

Lina finally just laughed out loud. Not too loudly though. "P-Pffft!" she covered her mouth and turned away whilst laughing. Looking back to Yunji, she shook her head for no. "No way...Just...there is no way," she said through a fit of laughter. She then stopped laughing, realizing she missed something. Lina looked back to Yunji. "Wait, what did you mean?" she said with a tilt of her head.

The young man that was her friend frowned and held up the bottle that said 'beer' on the outside. "This isn't beer," Yunji explained. As if by magic out popped a pair of boar ears. Shifting, he pulled out a tail for the girl to see. "Same deal for me only I turn into a boar. I keep this on me at all times so that I can hide 'em."

"Ooinkers Yunji," Mikial said with a laugh before getting up and making a few other things--a roast beef sandwich and some chips with dip. "Damn transformations make me hungry. This is going to take some time LIna so if you want to go watch television or something I'm sure Porkie the Pig would help you."

"Mikial," Yunji warned, his eyes flashing dangerously.

Lina looked at the boar ears and nodded. "Ohhh," she blinked, not expecting that. "I see!" she said just staring. The more you know she thought. But she couldn't help but chuckle at Mikial's joke again. She looked to him and nodded. "Pffft, all right.~" she then went over to Yunji and patted his head. "Calm down calm down,"

Yunji growled and pushed himself up, his grip on the beer bottle tightening as he turned and led the way out of the kitchen as Mikial rose and went to get more food. "Come on Lina before I snap his head off," he grumbled, collapsing onto the couch and turning on the television.

Lina just made a "fff" noise and sat in the nearest chair. "What would be on at this time of night?...You know, that's not anything innappropriate," she asked with a headtilt, knowing she got caught turning on the T.V. and out of random, a rated MA movie would be on.

"You would be surprised at what is on this late," Yunji answered, flipping through some channels to find the science-fiction channel and laaying back on the couch as some strange monster chased a few girls around a house. "Silly and funny," he said just as blood splewed across the screen. "Or not." He yawned and rolled his shoulders before leaning his head back and letting the sounds of the monster chasing the girl go on through the house.

Mikial rolled his eyes and finished off a plate of chips before going into the living room and putting hand lightly on Lina's shoulder. "Follow me. No sense in making you watch this," he mumbled into her ear before turning and leading the way up the stairs and into a room that was outfitted like a library--four walls with ceiling tall bookshelves filled with books and a chair in the middle with a lamp to one side.

Lina began to chuckle lightly at Yunji's comment. She was about to enjoy it until she saw in the blood, in which she shivered a bit with soft fright. She was very happy to be pulled away by Mikial.

Once upstairs, she looked around in the room. It was very nice to her and it was very unique from the rooms she had ever seen. "Heh, Mikial, you're room is nice," said she.

((I'm so sorry for the delay in answering. I was kind of busy and anti-creative for some reason. I'll try not to do that to you again))

"This is just the library," Mikial answered with a small smile before turning on the light to reveal the full extents of his collection. "Go ahead and look around if you want. I know you work at a library." In truth he'd collected books since his childhood and had some very rare editions among the bookshelves.

((It's all right <3)

Lina blushed a little bit at the realization. "Oh, pfft. That explains the many books.~" she said, chuckling. "But thank you!" she then began to look around, surprised at how rare the books were. She poked at one of the rare books. "What's this one like?" Old and rare books have always fascinated Lina.

Mikial neared and pulled the dusty book out and opened the cover to show a page full of Latin script. "If I read Latin I would tell you," He said with a chuckle. It was deep and rich. "I want to say that the man that sold me this said it was a book of Roman Gods. I've yet to have anyone that knows latin read it though. Do you know any?"

Lina smiled widely, loving how Mikial chuckled. It had a very soothing touch to it. "Oh...I see,"

Upon the next question, she shrugged. "Not really...I mean I know the roots so maybe...?" Lina said while blinking confusedly.

"Don't worry about it. Most of the books are in english," he told her and put the book back on the shelf carefully before a yawn popped his jaw. "Sorry. I've been up for a while." He turned away and sighed a little before going to sit in the chair, rubbign his yes as his tail looped around his waist.

Lina nodded. "Heh all right...Oh! It's ok, it's been a long night for both of us..." She said, sympathizing with him. Looking to Mikial, she couldn't help but smile at the pop-up of the tail around his ways. For some reason, it suited him just fine. Lina smiled with a tiny blush and looked to the shelf, suppressing a kind giggle.

Mikial yawned again and sighed, watching her move around his library. Sighing, he rested back, his golden eyes closing slowly. "Lina, if you wish there is a bedroom down the hall that you can use to sleep in," he told her before a small sigh left his lips as his body wound down through the cycles of sleep. He bit his bottom lip and woke back up, knowing that it would be rude to fall asleep on her.

Lina walked over to Mikial. "Oh? All right then..." Of course, being the only girl in the house, she blushed a bit nervously. She supposed that it was for the best though to sleep here, it was going to be quite a while if she drove back to her house. Besides, she shouldn't operate machinery when you're completely mechanical from sleep deprivation. And Lina saw that Mikial was the same way. "Thank you, kindly, Mikial..."

She reached to touch Mikial's hair and ears and then flinched, knowing he may move away. But she gently eased her hand over, in case he would let her.