Taken for What Reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Connor looked at her, "You know I'm serious?"

Lena made eye contact with the boy for the first time. "Why don't you go back to trying to saw through those bars?"

Connor met her gaze, "You're a pretty girl."

"Yeah, and I also kidnapped you." Lena replied, pursing her lips slightly and looking back down at her phone.

Connor got closer, "But you won't kill me."

"Only because I'm not allowed to." Lena muttered. She hated being in a position where she felt threatened or small.

Connor took her hand, "You're a beautiful and talented girl."

Lena scooted back, reaching for the roll of duct tape on the table, looking at the boy like he was insane.

Connor didn't move, "Am I flirting too much?"

"You can try all you'd like, but you're not getting out of this room until your parents pay ransom." Lena spoke with an edge in her voice, finding the duct tape and grabbing it.

Connor looked at her, "You think I'm trying to escape? I'm not. Trust me for once, you called me weak anyway," He came closer.

Lena began to peel a strip of tape threateningly, biting down on her bottom lip.

Connor stopped.

Lena smirked, glad that he was still afraid of her. She didn't know what would happen if he wasn't.

Connor backed away. And old memory started to come back, "STay away from me with that tape!"

Connor backed away, "Get away from me!"

"I haven't moved an inch, pal." Lena responded, looking down at the gray roll of tape in her hands.

Connor ran back into the chair. Memories of being tapped to a wall were prevelant, "Don't get near me with that! Please!"

"At least I know your weaknesses now." Lena said quietly to herself, putting down the tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.