Taken for What Reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Connor waited until he felt the edges of his mind dull a bit, "What was that again?"

"So, pal," Lena said brightly, a smile on her face, "why don't you read this letter? Mommy and daddy want to see you."

Connor wanted to yell No! but his mind was addled and he smiled, "Yes, yes I think I can do that." He smiled and read it out loud for her. After a few minutes, he ended with, "...and this is all due before the ending of the next month. Hurry if you ever want to see me again."

Lena got it all on camera, thankfully. "Good job, you did great." she mumbled, retreating to her corner after sliding the tapeunder the door of the room.

Connor's brain was still high on the drug, "You're looking nice."

"I know." Lena replied as she texted her boss that the video was ready. She slumped a bit in her seat, twirling a dark lock of hair around her index finger.

Connor leaned forward, "How old are you?"

"20." Lena said distractedly as she searched around for a charging cord for her phone.

Connor smiled and leaned forward as far as he could, "You're very very very pretty for twenty."

Lena paused what she was doing, caught off guard. "Thanks." she replied, finally finding the charger.

Connor giggled and leaned backwards.

Lena sighed, leaning her head back and closing her eyes. She wished there was a bed in here; she could use a nap.

Connor looked at her, "ARe you tired?"

"Yes," Lena replied, not opening her eyes, "kidnapping tends to wear a girl out."

Connor nodded, "I am too. Is there a bed or pad I can rest on?"

"You have a chair, is that not good enough?" Lena asked, opening her eyes and sitting up.

Connor looked at her, "But it is so uncomfortable." He whined.

"If I can bear it, you can too, pretty boy." Lena mumbled, closing her eyes again.

Connor looked at her, "Pretty boy?"

"Yuppy boy." Lena corrected herself, mentally scolding herself for saying something like that to an already seemingly narcissistic boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.