Take my blood and I'll take your lives. (Vampire rp)

Okay, no worries! ^^ Just wanted to check in, make sure no one disappeared.

Is this still happening? I can play whichever role that's left/the other guys don't want.

Oh yeah, def! The leader and one of the antagonists are still open, I believe.

Reactions: Lemongrass
@Naomi Tuesday @Starlighter Hey guys! It's been a while; wondering what's going on? Are you guys busy or is it safe to say this rp won't happen?

Whoa! Apparently my notifications don't work properly for one, @Lemongrass yes the leader and one antagonist role is still open, @Kit Kat I haven't seen anything from Starlight so I'd assume she is busy, but this is still happening.

Well there are only two left so pick which ever one you would like to roleplay more!

Well, my personal preference would be antagonist, but if no one else joins to play the leader I can double up if it will help take a load off.

Take up an antagonist then! Hopefully that should fill up both of those, I would coordinate with @Starlighter as she would be playing the other one, and the two antagonists are suppose to be a couple.

I'm still here, I was just quiet because I didn't have anything useful to say xD

@Lemongrass it'd be awesome if you wanted to play the other antagonist! I have no preference as far as playing male/female, so feel free to choose whichever one you would rather have.

Hey everyone, I'm going to start up a pm between all of us so we can get this thing going, it's been awhile and I still really want to do this. @Starlighter @Laika I suppose you guys can either work out which antagonist each of you are going to play or like roll a dice or something.

Reactions: Starlighter
I'm sorry. Unfortunately, as the weeks passed, I've realized I can't do this rp anymore. I'm too busy with schooling, work, and my other rps as it is. I wish I'd been able to stick around but too much time has passed for me to consider myself interested any longer. :(

Hope you guys find someone to fulfill the daughter role!

Thanks for letting us know!

So the Leader and Daughter are free? Would I be correct in assuming?

You assume correct we are now looking for someone to take the place of the daughter, while the leader remains open still. Doubling up on characters is perfectly fine if you can handle it.

Hmmm, not really sure, got two images that would work for both, I could probably double too though, hmmm.

If you do end up doubling up that would help us out alot and get the rp on it's feet.

Have the other two ended up making their characters yet, in that pm you were talking about?

Well I have yet to put up a pm, but if you would like to join us then I can put one together.