Take my blood and I'll take your lives. (Vampire rp)

Unfortunately, most of the rpers I know are too busy to add another rp onto their plate. XD Darn real life!!

And here, she is, really simple like Mason! :D

8aaa4b72984db949ac1affdb147df6fd.jpg

Name: Kai Ling Zhao aka Kai

Role: Leader's Daughter

Personality: Kai Ling is a thinker, not a feeler. She has emotions, however, and tends to get a bit attached to those who are suffering greater than she is. Kai Ling wasn't raised isolated; she has much freedom within certain limitations and enjoys going out, donating to charities, and being helpful. If others are happy, so is she. Kai Ling is aware of who she is as a person and how others perceive her, so always makes sure her personal wellbeing and happiness comes first.

History: During current times, Kai Ling grew up in China to a business family; her father was a CEO and her mother was a personal assistant of a reputable company. She went to private school her whole life and has now resorted to a private tutor, due to continuous responsibilities at home. She helps out around the coven on a daily basis, as her parents were never the indulgent type.

I figured some stuff, like any past history and/or actual vampire age, could be revealed and elaborated upon as the rp goes. ^^

Of course!

• Thank You
Reactions: junebug
How're things coming along guys? Have we found anyone to play the other antagonist and the coven leader? I'm sorry I couldn't invite anyone. :(

No one as of yet!

So, what's the plan if a week passes? I'm sure we want to move thing along (I know my interest on rps begins to flake after a certain period of no activity, especially in ooc). How much will the coven leader show up in the rp? If needed, I can just play him as an npc.

Well depending on how things go, if need be we can always double. I really want to do this myself so I'm more than willing to double on characters if it means we can get going.

Reactions: Kit Kat
@Starlighter How's your darling antagonist coming along?

@Naomi Tuesday Sounds good! Playing a leader would be challenging for me, but nice workout~ :)

@Kit Kat If it becomes too much controlling the leader let me know and I can take over.

@Starlighter We can probably work something out with the two antagonist characters, I can play one or something like that.

• Thank You
I have two dear darling antagonist characters prepped with basics (one male one female), so I would just need to flesh out the specifics, which I was waiting to do until there was a bite for someone to take the other one.

If you want to play one, @Naomi Tuesday, I can see that working. I'm also not at all opposed to doubling up if you want me to play them both.

Well whatever works for you guys, I'm open to playing another character or just sticking with Mason until I can come up with another character

I drank too much caffeine today lol

Haha, there's a thing as too much caffeine?

yes lol; i've been restless the last few hours and have been listening to piano to calm my nerves

The sound of rain! I love the sound of rain, it's very relaxing.

• Love
rain is very soothing indeed. i made a random server on discord but deleted it soon after because i was bored. xD

Is this still going on or are we just busy?

Well I think we can start it we were just figuring out who was playing who on the antagonist end