Take my blood and I'll take your lives. (Vampire rp)

Naomi Tuesday

Demon Queen
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm on whenever even while I'm at work, though depending on what work is like I can take forever to respond. Expect most responses to happen within the time of 4 pm and about 11 pm weekdays.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, magical, romance, Yaoi (depending on the situation), Action, mystery.
Hello everyone! I'm looking for a few people to join me in this epic quest, involving vampires. I have a few characters that need filling, and would like to know everyone's preferred location of the rp, Pm or thread. I should also give out a warning that I would like to try and keep the rp neat and tidy with responses happening within a certain order so as to minimize on confusion! Anyways I'd love to see some people show some interest, questions and ideas to add onto the plot are more than welcome!

• A young man becomes the thrall of an entire coven, after being saved from being killed by the leader of the Montessi Coven. Now he is a blood thrall, stuck to serve the entire coven, mostly by giving them his blood, but on certain occasions is tasked to run errands. Now he must try to keep his humanity intact all the while falling in love with the coven leaders daughter, and trying to keep tabs on a pair of vampires that seem to have plans to overthrow the leader and take over the coven for their own. Things take a turn for the worse though, when a full blown fight for the coven happens, and when the young male takes a step up he chooses to give up his humanity to save the woman he loves, and the man that will eventually end up being his father in law.
  • The coven leader - Open
    The leader's daughter - Open
    Male Antagonist - Pending
    Female Antagonist - Pending
  • 027.jpg
    Name: Mason Erick Beckett
    Role: Blood Thrall
    Personality: Mason can be uneasy around the vampires while he is within the coven manor, otherwise Mason is known to voice his concern for many things. Mason will stand firm in his beliefs, and go after the things if he wants them even if it means his life.
    History: Mason grew up with simple parents, and a little brother. Though after moving out things became different as he struggled to keep himself afloat and had to change apartments three times before he was able to secure himself a full time job as a clerk at a clothing store.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: junebug
I would be interested. The leader's daughter sounds like my cup of tea, as does the basic plot. I'd prefer to do it in thread. I'd also like one thing to be clarified, if you don't mind. What do you mean by the man that will eventually end up being his father in love? Does this mean he saves the woman he loves and the man who ends up being his sire? I'm also curious about what the setting of the story will be too and if there's any plot ideas/plans for the future.

Awesome! I'd love to see what you make for her!

• Love
Awesome! I'd love to see what you make for her!

Thank you. I'd also like one thing to be clarified, if you don't mind. What do you mean by the man that will eventually end up being his father in love? Does this mean he saves the woman he loves and the man who ends up being his sire? I'm also curious about what the setting of the story will be too and if there's any plot ideas/plans for the future.

Ooops, it's meant to say Father in Law. I'll change that as soon as I can. The setting is going to be modern, London, most likely. There is nothing too major plot for the future, I would like to drag the main plot out as far as I can.

Reactions: Kit Kat
Ooops, it's meant to say Father in Law. I'll change that as soon as I can. The setting is going to be modern, London, most likely. There is nothing too major plot for the future, I would like to drag the main plot out as far as I can.

Ahh, gotcha. London sounds great! Would you prefer realistic art or is real life face claims all cool? :)

I personally prefer realistic art, but if you would much rather go with real pictures then I won't mind.

I personally prefer realistic art, but if you would much rather go with real pictures then I won't mind.

Ok, cool. Also, to clarify, when you say "leader's daughter", do you mean actual biological daughter or just girl who's part of a close sire bond with the leader?

Actual biological daughter

• Thank You
I might be interested in this, but I have a couple questions first.

1) Would you be able to elaborate a bit more on the antagonist roles? (I'm assuming they refer to the two vampires plotting to take over the Coven?) Mainly I'm curious how open-ended they are/whether you have specific ideas in mind, or if you want the players filling the roles to work out most of the details for themselves.

2) What kind of writing expectations are you planning to aim for?

3) Will this stay a pretty small group with just the roles listed, or will it also be open for people to join in with their own concepts?

• Love
The antagonist roles to pertain to the ones wanting to take over the coven, I don't have any specifics for them other than that I would like the two of them to be a couple. Writing is pretty flexible, at most I'm hoping for quality over quantity, with quantity being two paragraphs minimum.

As for right now it will be a small group, unless I have future plans for more characters to become involved later in the plot. The characters that I have right now are characters that will contain plot armour and won't die unless specified by plot.

Alrighty then. You can put me down for one of the antagonist roles. I don't really have a preference for which one right now though, so I'll wait for someone else to come along and pick what they want and I'll fill whichever one is left.

• Love
Awesome! I'll mark each down as pending then!

Reactions: Starlighter
Alrighty then. You can put me down for one of the antagonist roles. I don't really have a preference for which one right now though, so I'll wait for someone else to come along and pick what they want and I'll fill whichever one is left.

Welcome aboard! I look forward to roleplaying with you! :D

Reactions: Starlighter
  • Love
@Naomi Tuesday Sorry to bother you again with more questions (I thought I was done, but no LOL). Am I deciding what age the family became vampires? As well as how it happened and why?

Well I would think the player who takes the role of the coven leader would decide upon what age the family became family. It can be likely that the daughter was born after the leader became a vampire.

Well I would think the player who takes the role of the coven leader would decide upon what age the family became family. It can be likely that the daughter was born after the leader became a vampire.

Thanks haha! I don't know why I need to know; I guess I just want to make sure I'm not stepping on any toes. XD

Almost done! So close~ @Naomi Tuesday How long has Mason been in servitude a thrall? :D

Well I suppose that would depend on when in the plot line we begin, it could be a year or two, perhaps just a month. Or we can start right from the very beginning with Mason being saved. Once we have other show up then we can figure it out. And it's certainly ok to show this to someone else who might be interested in this too!