Take a look at this thread pleasee!!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by ice flower, Mar 19, 2013.

1. hello everyone!
    you know what i'll just start introducing myself (i'm a newbie by the way)

Boy, girl, or a mystery? .......mysteryy...........(i'm a girl actually.)

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? i'm new to the site but not to roleplaying (I've actually roleplayed many
    times before.
    Groups or One on One? both i guess.....( i don't know much about this site .....yet)
    The Harlem Shake or Gangnam Style? I LOVE GANGNAM STYLE!!!

RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MYSELF: I AM SOCIALLY AKWARD SO I'M NOT USED TO INTERACTING WITH OTHER PEOPLE, I LIKE MAKING UP STORIES AND I AM A VERY RANDOM GIRL. (I JUST NOW REALIZED I FORGOT TO TURN CAPS LOCK OFF)

how i ended up on this site: my older sister told me about this site and about how cool it was so i decided i wanted to check it out. And that's it.

hope you guys enjoyed reading and getting to know about my weird and random self. I really appreciate it.:yay:

2. Socially awkward? You'll fit in well here : )

Welcome to Iwaku, the hippest RP site on the net!

I'm October nice to meet you.

3. Nice to know your older sis liked us. *beams*

I hope you like it here. ^^ Lots of roleplay and all that jazz.

4. {waves hello} ^~^

5. thank you october, zen, and fiaryn (waves back) :bsmile:

6. <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NBa9QlzEWA4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

First thing that came to me when I saw the title......

7. Iwaku is a great place! I'm sure you'll like it here, if you need any help you can ask me, Ok? I love helping out. I hope I get the chance to roleplay with you sometime.

8. Your avatar is so shiny. O___O

Welcome to the community!

9. Hiii! Welcome to IwakuRoleplay ice flower~!

Pardon me for the small writing, since i'm actually used to it. Anyway, if you have any questions to ask you could visit the website, like it was stated from above, or ask any of the admins/staff and users who might help you with your problem. Every one of us are friendly to new users so don't worry, we won't bite unless your a tasty snack-- well ignore that last part anyway.

We have lot's of different genres that will really help you, so don't mind posting in any of them. Good luck in finding your way, maybe in the future we might as well bump into each other. Byebye!

r a y n e ~