Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Fandom(depending), Romance(depending)
13525-china-dragon-chinese_dragon-pc_game-japanese_dragon-700x393.jpg

Caught your attention? Good.
Greetings! You may call me Draco or Gale, I've been rping for about eight years and I like to consider myself somewhere between Advanced-Adept, but I am adjustable. I will get into more detail of myself and what I require of you before we proceed on to the plot, and believe me, I do have a plot in mind. It is a work in progress, however, I am leaving it pretty open and vague so that me and my partner may plot and plan together! Nothing is set in stone. I would like for this to be something we can both enjoy and work together on so that it will hopefully become something fantastic.

Everything you need to know is in the tabs below. Please don't just read the plot, read the requirements because I promise you, if you do not meet them then this rp will end pretty fast. I'm not trying to sound rude but I have met some pretty disappointing partners who couldn't meet up to my expectations and the roleplay didn't end up being fun for me at all. There are also some things you should know about me so that you aren't later surprised or disappointed.

Now that that's out of the way, onto the show!

Please do not POST in THREAD
PM ME

• The dragon race have been ruling over human kind for thousands of years. They are the superior species, far beyond the likes of the weak and feeble bodies of man, whose sole purpose is to serve them. Despite their many weaknesses, they are the smarter species other than the dragons, and so may prove useful to them yet. Dragons have allowed the human race to live among them, but only as their slaves and servants. The humans live in their own villages but must slave away and work for the dragons: They mine for them, farm for them, serve them as their own personal slaves, the list could go on.

Dragons even breed the humans to keep the numbers from decreasing too much, and it is sometimes served as punishment or if the particular female is unable to work any longer. The dragons allow them to live as normally as possible, but times are hard for the humans, since all their efforts are being spent to serve the dragons and not themselves. They are given little food after their tributes to the dragons. They do not have enough medical supplies for themselves. Humans have no place in this world except to serve their masters, and those that disobey find their lives short lived, or they suffer for ages till their last dying breath. No one goes against the dragons. No one speaks against the dragons. No on ever defies the dragons.

The highest order among the dragons themselves are the Lung dragons. Serpents without wings yet can fly through the air in graceful slithers of their serpentine bodies. They are the strongest and smartest of their dragon brethren, able to harness magical power far greater than the other breeds, and hold a high intellect that is outmatched except by other Lungs. They are the rulers of the dragon kind, the royal family, and it is they that truly rule this world. Though because they could live so long and do not breed often, there is only a small handful of them, and each family rules their own part of their own kingdoms.

Among them is Tai Qing, a dragon prince of the Qing Lung family, rulers of the Levaitis Empire. The next heir to the throne, Tai is as ruthless and cold as other dragon kind, but what happens when he's suddenly given a slave girl as his personal servant? Tai begins to learn and see how different human breeds are when he sees how passionate and emphatic they could be, that these emotions are not weaknesses, but strengths. Where dragons have become cold and feel nothing, he begins to doubt everything that he had ever been taught, that perhaps dragons aren't the cold ruthless monsters the humans thought they were and dragons were not the superiors they believed themselves to be.

With a sea of doubt, can the two unlikely pair bring their worlds together and show them that not all is as it was cracked up to be, and save the human race from the terrible clutches of the dragons? Will they be able to open the dragons' eyes and show them that humans aren't the pathetic bugs they believed them to be, and could they show the humans that dragons are capable of loving and caring just as they are? That instead of being divided apart, they can work together, and bring peace and harmony that has been denied them for centuries?

• Dragons can house great magical power and hold an intelligence unlike any other creature, and just like with other species, they come in different forms and sizes. All dragons have magic, some more powerful than others, and with this magic they are able to take on the human form. It is a sort of shapeshifting ability, they are able to take the form of anything they wish, though they usually stick either between their human form or dragon form. There are only two things that give them away, and that is their dragon eyes and hair color, since they do not change between forms. Their irises remain the same color as their previous dragon eyes and their pupils remain as slits, while their hair takes on the color of whatever scales they have, so sometimes they have unnatural hair color. Dragons find the human forms easier to converse with the other humans and to move about their villages, a more convenient way to move around, but some also remain in their true forms and converse with the humans that way.

Down below is the order of dragons with a brief description for each.

[IMGR=200]http://s1.picswalls.com/wallpapers/2014/01/29/dragon-hd-wallpaper_063723920_21.jpg[/IMGR]
    The highest order of dragons, they house the most magical power and the most intelligence. Because of their strength and cunning, they are the most revered of the dragon kind and highly respected, and so they are the rulers of all dragons. There are only a total of five families of the Lung dragons since they live the longest out of their brethren and do not breed as often. They only breed with pure bloods so it is known that they have rearranged marriages among the other Lung families. It is said that the moment a hatchling is born in separate families and both are of opposite genders, then they are instantly betrothed to one another, so that their line may continue on as pure royal breeds. The Lungs live only in their castles and do not often venture down to where the humans live, and for this reason the humans rarely ever see the Lungs.

Appearance:
    Lungs have long serpentine bodies and no wings. They have sharp thin spines over their scales that look like fur but are, in fact, really dangerous. It is much like a porcupine. They are able to soften their spines so that they cause no harm, but they can also harden them so that any who dare touch the fur-like spines are sure to get shredded. They do not have the sharp spines running down their backs like their European brethren, but these fur-like spines make up for that, and they are strong and sharp enough even to pierce through scales. These spines are often located all along the backs of their long bodies and around their heads, and some have it on the elbows of their arms and legs. They are also able to crawl on all fours or stand on two legs. They are the biggest breed of dragons.

Color:
    Blue, red, green, gold, silver, white, black

Breath Weapon:
    Lightening
    Lungs have the ability to govern over air and lightening. They are able to summon powerful storms and unleash a breath of blue heat straight from a lightening bolt that can blast and electrify anything it touches, and able to manipulate the air around them. They also possess high and fast regeneration abilities.

[IMGR=200]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/ideas/images/6/60/Red-dragon-on-a-cliff.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20171001190625[/IMGR]
    The Europeans are the second order of dragons, just below the Lungs. They are still highly intelligent and powerful, but they are more brutish than their cousins, though still very much civilized. These are the warriors, the ones that serve the Lungs as knights or scholars, and are the ones who keep the humans in check and run everything. While the Lungs give out their orders, it is the Europeans who carry them out, and so it is these dragons that are most seen.

Appearance:
    They have hard plated armor for scales and large wing spans, and their heads are often crowned with horns with sharp spikes running down their backs, and their tails often hold weapons of their own. They can only crawl on all fours. They are the second biggest breed of dragons.

Color:
    Blue, red, green, purple, copper, bronze, white, black

Breath Weapon:
    Fire
    These dragons can breath destructive flames that can melt and turn anything into ash within seconds. Though they hold magical might, they do not have enough power to govern over any source of elements or call upon natural disasters. But their scales are more than capable of protecting themselves from fire and any other weapon other than other dragons' claws or fangs. Like the Lungs, they also possess fast regeneration abilities.

[IMGR=200]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/50/5f/69/505f69bde56d9708302cc45158e65636.jpg[/IMGR]
    Amphitheres live outside the dragon and human society that have been developed, and prefer to live out in the wilderness in their own dens. They are indifferent to human kind and prefer to keep to themselves, and are actually very peaceful creatures, tending to stay out of a fight than start it. They are usually only after their own interests and will only act if it benefits them. They live mostly in the forests.

Appearance:
    They share the same bodies as Lungs except they have no other limbs except for a pair of feathered wings, and have fur around their heads with long snouts and snapping jaws. They often have an assortment of colors on them very much like how parrots are, but some have one solid vibrant color. They are still intelligent and capable of dragon and human speech but they're not as smart as their dragon brethren. They are smaller than the Lungs and Europeans and bigger than Drakes.

Color:
    Blue, red, green, orange, yellow, purple,

Breath Weapon:
    Poison
    Amphitheres can produce a toxic smog from their mouths and nostrils that is incredibly deadly to humans as well as dragons. It can kill humans within mere hours whereas it will take quite a few days to kill a dragon, but if not cured right away the poison is a slow and agonizing death, and renders the vicim unable to fight so the Amphithere may get away before their opponent has time to react. They can release toxic fumes that can either kill, paralyze, or put their victim to sleep. This only works if their victim breaths it in. They house no other ability except a little magic that can make plant life grow at an exceeding rate and command the plants and trees around them to a certain limit.

[IMGR=200]http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/21921/5002786-b1e8d551640a7406d7b51ac13a018b9b.jpg[/IMGR]
    These are the most brutish and fiercest of dragon kind. Wyverns are fiends who are destructive and violent with no reasoning, and will attack both dragons and humans alike just to destroy something, even if it's not for food or survival. They cannot speak and house no magical ability at all whatsoever, but their claws and talons are insanely sharp and their scales are near impenetrable. Their claws and fangs are sharper and scales harder than the other dragons' due to the fact that they live in the wilderness and fight amongst each other, and so have evolved to accommodate their living conditions. They also stay in huge flocks and so when attacked by one, you are usually attacked by the whole flock. Though they aren't nearly as smart as their other dragon brethren, they do hold some cunning. They live in the mountains and the Lungs and Europeans do not associate with them.

Appearance:
    Wyverns have only one set of legs that they stand on with a large pair of wings they use for balance and flight with no other limbs. They look more fierce with burning irises but no pupils that houses no intelligence except a burning desire for destruction. They are more animalistic in nature and so are rougher looking with jagged spines all along their backs and long horns that crown their heads. Their tails are also extremely long that are either used as a whip or hold some other sort of extended weapon at the end of it. Their hind legs also have a powerful grip to them and their jaw strength is greater than that of the other dragons. They are the same size as the Amphitheres.

Color:
    Red, orange, gray, black

Breath Weapon:
    Fire/Acid
    Like the Europeans, the Wyverns can breath fire, but it is not as intense as the Europeans. Sadly the Europeans' fire cannot harm the scales on a Wyvern, but neither can their breath harm the Europeans. Their Acid breath comes out as a slimy green goo that can melt through anything it touches, though it cannot harm the scales of the Europeans and Lungs.

[IMGR=200]http://i.imgur.com/hWVaRKZ.jpg[/IMGR]
    Drakes are monsters. There is not a hint of intelligence in them and are best avoided. They are extremely dangerous to humans but are more like pests for the dragons, and a sad excuse of their race, though they are not direct descendants. They are vicious and attack anything that moves, not being smart enough to know if they are out matched or not, and are incredibly stupid. They attack blindly and have to strategic motive in the way they act or behave. They hunt and attack in packs but they will even attack and kill each other. They live deep within caves and burrows, preferring the dark over the light, and only come out when they're hungry.

Appearance:
    Drakes have the same body structure as Europeans though some don't have any wings. They coms in many shapes and forms, some thick while others are skinny, some with bulky muzzles or with long thin ones, it is different each time. They constantly breed and they grow fast, so there is always a lot of them, much like a roach infestation.

Color:
    Blue, black, gray, brown

Breath Weapon:
    Ice
    Drakes can freeze anything in their path with their ice breath and their scales are unaffected by their own breath. They have no magic.

• Tai Qing

Tai Qing
    200 years old(20 in appearance)

Place of birth
    Levaitis Empire

Blood status
    Lung Dragon

fdfc324de3d830cc6663e43f9902e736--fantasy-creatures-mythical-creatures.jpg

Background
    Tai is the next heir to the Levaitis throne and is the sole prince of the Lung dragons of his Empire. Because of this he was raised from birth as a high royal and taught all the ways that the Lungs were supposed to live and behave. Everything he did was silently judged and there was much that was expectant of him. Being a dragon, he and his family aren't close like how human families may be, and so he rarely ever saw his parents since they were too busy with civil matters. Tutors were instructed to him and every waking hour was spent on learning how to be a proper prince and learning all the laws of not only his kingdom, but of the other kingdoms, and learning of the other royal families. He was already betrothed to one of the families' daughters who was born around the same time he was, and so their destinies were already intertwine, though such a matter was of only duty and not love. His life was decided for him before he even had the chance to blink open his eyes to the new world.

All his life, Tai had been taught that dragons do not feel in the way that humans do, that they are incapable of emotions and that the humans' emotions are the source of their own weaknesses, and Tai believed this. He became indifferent and cold to the lower race that they ruled over and never paid them much mind. He is the oldest brother of two and often highly praised for his accomplishments. His parents usually bring him along in any outing they may have to 'show him off' to the other royal families and show the world the next ruler to take the throne. He always did his best to keep up appearances and remain like the good dragon prince he was meant to be.

Personality
    Tai is very much like a diamond. Awe inspiring and beautiful thanks to his dragon self but rough around the edges. He is hard and cold like other dragons and lacks any emotions or feelings except perhaps annoyance. He views himself high above others, even other dragons since he is a Lung, and portrays himself as the prince he's meant to be. All he cares about is his duty to his kingdom, though he doesn't know much else, but when a certain serving girl begins sowing seeds of doubts he begins to view himself in a whole new light. Unlocking things about himself he had never known before that will forever change his view of the world.​

Sipping tea | Reading | Flying | Painting | Playing music

Dislikes
    Humans | Dumb and annoying people | Loud noises | Dirt

Human Appearance

Hair
    White

Eyes
    Teal

Body Type
    Lean and muscled

Physique
    Tai is quick and flexible, he learned the ways of the martial arts and often carries a sword as a weapon if unable to use his dragon form for whatever reason.

Height
    6’4 (193cm)

Weight
    150 lbs (78 kilograms)

Family
    - Lei Qing (Brother)
    - Delun Qing (Father)
    - Jasper Qing (Mother)

Dragon Appearance

Scales:
    White with blue underbelly

Body type:
    Long serpentine body

Height:
    10 ft(when on all fours)

Width:
    15 ft

• -I am 24 years old(about to be 25)

-I usually like playing male characters as my main character

-I am currently in school so replies may be limited, I will be sure to let you know what my available schedule is and if something comes up that may delay me further in replies. I vary between one post a week to a few posts a day, all depending on my schedule. I will be sure to let you know if I get delayed further than that.

-I am an Advanced-Adept writer so my posts can get lengthy, but with good quality and not just filled with useless crap you don't need to know. I like to get into my character's head.

-I like twists and heartache with some violence, a good twist in the story makes it exciting! When things don't go to plan and are unexpected are my favorite things in a story, so don't be afraid to think outside the box and go a little out there! It's what keeps the story fascinating and intriguing so that both of us may want to keep on continuing it!

-I like romance, but not forced, I like for things to happen naturally and not rushed. There is possible romance that can happen in this particular roleplay but it is not required.

-I am perfectly fine with sexual scenes but I am also ok with 'fading to black' as well and censorship. Whatever you are comfortable with I will gladly follow those guidelines.

-I like to use PMS, not so much thread.

• -Must be 18 or older

-Posting length must be two paragraphs at the very least. I like to know what your character is thinking, how they are feeling, delve me into them as if I were experiencing their point of view myself. Even then please don't just put two paragraphs each time. This may seem like I'm asking for a lot but I get bored real fast and loose interest if I'm not given enough back. Your posts affect my own, I give what I receive, so if I'm given too little then I start to loose the drive and motive. A paragraph just won't cut it for me.

-I feel that this isn't necessarily since the requirement is above, but just in case: NO ONE LINERS

-You must be willing to help plot with me and advance the story forward, don't just leave it to me to carry it on myself. I have left the plot vague and open for that very reason so that we could move it forward together.

-Must be willing to play multiple characters especially some important roles

-You will be playing the role as the female slave(don't worry it's not that kind of roleplay, get your mind out of the gutter!) Look at the plot for more detail.

-Must be available to post at least once a week. Please let me know if it will be longer than that, and if you feel at all that you might not be able to keep up with this, then please don't bother. I don't mean to sound rude but I've had people drop really great roleplays before because of such a thing and I would rather not repeat that and would rather do this with someone who can commit to a long period roleplay rather than just suddenly dropping in the middle of it.

-The above being said, I also fully understand that life happens! You may be able to commit just fine but then something comes along the way and you can't continue it anymore. That's ok! Let me know and I will fully understand, we all can't predict the future or control life. But if you are just super busy and might not be able to keep up, then please, don't bite off more than you can chew.

-This is obvious but please, no Mary Sues or God Moding, and no controlling another person's character.

-Talk to me! I like to OOC chat so that we may plot and plan together, and it's good to get to know each other so that we know what the other likes. I also like to keep our OOC chats and IC chats separated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Y O M I