What I am looking for? Well, I'm pretty cool with the following:
-Dark themes in general
-Stalking/Obsession
-Torture
-Character development
-BDSM
-Master and sex slave/toy/pet
-Asshole characters to play against

When it comes to rape AKA non-consensual sex I have some requirements. The first one is to make it an important part of the story. For example, I'd be cool with it if, for example, it serves as the turning point of your character's struggle with his sadistic urges. Basically, don't have it happen just because you want it to happen and then treat it like it was no big deal. So if the non-consensual sex serves a character or plot purpose, then I'm okay with it.

What I'm not okay with:
-Incest
-Bestiality
-Anything involving bodily waste

ANYWAYS

I feel most comfortable playing submissive females and I'd like to roleplay them in whatever we end up doing. :V So, uh, they'd need to be played against guys.

I also have a succubus who I've been itching to play but since Alessia's a succubus and having a lot of sex with a succubus tends to kill humans, you'd probably have to play a non-human character. (A werewolf? A vampire? Another demon? It's up to you.) >_> Also, Alessia's pretty much up for anything sex-wise so there's that.

So uh, yeah?

I'd be interested in your succubus, or playing a dominant character. Whichever you'd like to work out. Just note that as a Dom I can be iffy as my mood does a lot to how well I can do it.

I'm still up for some more roleplays. :3