Taichou's Search of Stuff

T

Taichou

Original poster
Hello, I'm Seki.

tumblr_nf634yyFgF1qa94xto2_500.gif

Lil' bit about me,

- I write A LOT. So, please, come ready to write a story, not a basic text response.
- I can be pretty specific on what I want, and I want to make sure you get it, I get it, and we both get it, y'know?
- I am
19. So you must be 18+ if you want to get down to the nitty gritty stuff.
- I am a College student, and I work a part-time job. Responding comes a bit difficult to me at times. But I usually tend to keep in touch with my partner when I'm going to be busy/can't respond/or just can't make it to the site.
- Which brings me to this: I would hope you'd do the same if something comes up and you won't be able to post.
- I'm not looking for speedy fast posters, I'm looking for long-term, and precise posters. (But if you do post fast, that's awesome).
- I should also add, I'm
open to MxM, FxF, or MxF.
- Side note: I usually play Male characters, but if my partner wants to be the male, I will accept it with open arms.
- If we role play (more like, a serious partner to the current plot) , I usually like to ask for a skype, it isn't required, but I think it just makes plotting faster in my opinion. But, it is up to you.
- When plotting, if you don't get anything, or if you want to add to the plot PLEASE DON'T HESITATE. Plotting is a two-way street after all! <3
- If interested, write on the post, or PM me!

Now for stuff I'm interested in,

| Key |
* = How much I'm interested in it [ out of 5 ]
^ = Possible plot idea

| Anime Based |
Black Butler **
Soul Eater ****
Charlotte ***** ^
Vampire Knight **
Noragami **
Magical Girl Esque **
Akatsuki no Yona *
Naruto *
Chobits *
HOTD *

[More will be added]

| Other |
Angel x Demon **
Demon/Angel x Human
Vampire [Prince] x Hunter/ress x Princess **
Pirate/Rebel x Prince/ess
Foreign King x Prince/ess
Knight x Prince/ess
Murderer x Detective **
Wizard x Human ** [Medieval or Modern Fantasy]

Teen Titans *

[More will be added]

Plot Ideas [ More will be added later on ],

- Forget the Forgotten -
[ Spirited Away Plot ]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Fantasy Romance Oriented | ♂ + [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]♀[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] | Trap Needed | OC [/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Only | Status: Open[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mood Music[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Now listen to me, you are no longer a female, you are no longer in your reality, do you understand? Your name is Sho, you are a male and your parents are indebted to the owner, and you are mine. Do not cry, do not show fear, and do not show weakness, understood? Look at me, and realize, I will keep[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] you safe. But for now, you must survive on your own." [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][ PM for plot history ][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Note: This plot is going to be the most complex (so far) of my plots show for this thread. This will involve doubled up characters, some 18+ scenes[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] ( if discussed about plot there may be a bl scene, and there may be a possible scene for YC to be in a sexual situation, along with fluff), but these scenes can be talked through faded to black, or otherwise. There may or may not be a possibility that we may have to move this to Libertrine due to the whole "People trafficking" aspect to this. But, discussion is up if interested![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
giphy.gif
[/BCOLOR]

- The Cafe in Midnight -
[BCOLOR=transparent]Horror Fantasy Romance Oriented | ♂ + [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]♀[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] |[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Human Needed[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] | Possible Double-Up Characters | Status:[/BCOLOR] Taken by Senpai

Mood Music

Established centuries ago. A place that is invisible to the human eye, only till the strike of 12, where even the vilest creatures are seen. A place of safe haven to all creatures. A place not one person may find, but can be the easiest to enter. For its right under the noses of humans. It is hidden in the day, only to be seen by "Seer" or a "Creature". But sometimes, we have the occasional slip. A mistake, a "whoops", a human may pass by and catch a glimpse of our Cafe. It's an occurrence that may happen and well...does happen. But its a mistake easily fixed. For they will simple "forget" of it, what it looked like, where they were and then the good ol' fear nestles itself in the confusion. The human will question themselves, fear that they have seen something they should not have and then they will forget. Humans are easy. They simply forget and move on. Problem fixed.

Until, one human, who simply thought it was a simple late night cafe stayed longer than they should have, until that very night, they could not leave.

That is the night when the biggest problem rose, that put the owner, the cafe, and the realm of night dwellers at risk.
But not as big of a risk than the human.

[BCOLOR=transparent][ PM for plot history ][/BCOLOR]

tumblr_mikpsrvxuA1r0tytoo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be interested in your plot. Please message me back about details ^^

Edit: Added another plot.
Still Searching.

Id be interested in humanxsupernatural. Let me know.

As much as I love Ghibli, I would be positively terrible at being a trap or even a male xD

The cafe sounds super interesting, though! :D

Reactions: Taichou
Update: Both Plots are taken.
Still Searching otherwise.

I wouldn't mind doing a Demon/Angel x Human or the Pirate x Prince/Princess if you're interested? :)

Update: Both plots are opened up again, still searching for lovely partners!

I'd love to rp one of the plots with you if you're still looking :)