Original poster
tumblr_miac73WFrn1qf5lb4o1_1280.png

:::Welcome to My Ideas Thread:::

All status updates will be updated here

[[[[[ Please DO NOT post here,
will appreciate if you could drop me a message instead ]]]]]

Please let me know if you have any questions
>c<

If this is your first time visiting my thread, please read through the following:

• Overview
  • Rules and Requirement
  • Important Notes
  • Kinks
:::Overview :::
Offering:
  • Lots of interesting and plot twists and ideas
  • Long detailed replies
  • Seme, Uke or Seke, I play them all.
Asking for:
  • The longer the replies the better. Strictly no one-liners. Minimum is three sentences.
  • Team effort so that both of us can come out with ideas for the story. I refused to be the only one contributing to the story development.
  • I prefer to roleplay with someone who is flexible to play any character.
  • Never ever use an anime picture for your character that looks like a child when he's supposed to be an adult. There are pictures out there that looked like adults.
I Adore:
  • S&M
  • Bondage
  • Torture
  • Mind-breaking
  • Humiliation
:::Rules and Requirements:::

• Minimum of three sentences per reply. Would be glad if you could match my post. Strictly no one-liners because I would lose my motivation to continue.
  • Also no god-modding of my characters and I promise I won't do that to you too.
  • Absolutely no character sheets. I will just need to know the character's name, age and appearance. The rest shall be discovered over the course of the roleplay.
:::Important Notes:::

• Please do not freak out if I do not respond immediately. I am working shift work and my hours are irregular. Also I might run into writer blocks sometime and I value quality over quantity. However I should not take more than three days to reply.
  • I am not a native speaker of English so there might be some grammatical errors in my replies. As much as I try my best in auditing them, some might miss the marks but I will ensure that they are all understandable.
  • If you like a particular plot, please message me and indicate the number associated with it because I have more than one plot for a theme (example Master and Slave) so I might be confused if you don't give me that.

::: Pairings without Plot:::

• Father x Step-son
  • Teacher x Super Spy
  • Super Spy x Witness
  • Killer x Student
  • Phantom x Civilian
  • Policeman x Foreign Spy
  • Vampire x Spy
  • Assassin x Werewolf

::: Themes:::
  • Affair Related
  • Crime (Mafia, Cops, Guns, Spies)
  • Fantasy (elves, witches, vampires, werewolves)
  • Home Related (Incest)
  • Hospital Related (Doctor, Nurse, Patient)
  • Mind-breaking

01- OPEN
Student x Teacher

Seme x Uke
YC: Uke

YC is a somewhat new teacher at an all boys high school. He prefers to keep his home life private (meaning that no one knows he is gay) because he would surely get fired from his job if anyone ever found out his little secret.

YC was recently dumped by his former partner and now regularly frequents a gay club several towns over from the one he lives in to be careful not to run into anyone he might know. At the clubs YC attempts to find a dom replacement for his lover but none of them are just right, and so the search continues.

YC secretly wants his ex-boyfriend back which would explain all of his failed attempts at moving on. Unfortunately for YC, MC (a senior at the high school) ends up seeing YC leave the gay club with a man during summer break. Finding it odd that a teacher from his high school was at a gay club, MC decides to follow them and ends up snapping a video of them having sex in an alley.

With video evidence, MC could have YC fired immediately if he ever decided to go to the principal with this information. However, MC has other plans. MC decided that YC is cute enough to get his attention and decides to blackmail YC into doing whatever MC wants or else he will turn YC into the principal of the high school.

Even though it is completely unethical to have a relationship with a student and a minor at that, YC has no choice but to obey if he wants to keep his job and his reputation in tact.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:

1.5- OPEN
Teacher x Student
(alternate version of 01; Role Reversal)

Uke x Seme
YC: Seme

MC is a somewhat new teacher at an all boys high school. He prefers to keep his home life private (meaning that no one knows he is gay) because he would surely get fired from his job if anyone ever found out his little secret.

MC was recently dumped by his former partner and now regularly frequents a gay club several towns over from the one he lives in to be careful not to run into anyone he might know. At the clubs MC attempts to find a dom replacement for his lover but none of them are just right, and so the search continues.

MC secretly wants his ex-boyfriend back which would explain all of his failed attempts at moving on. Unfortunately for MC, YC (a senior at the high school) ends up seeing MC leave the gay club with a man during summer break. Finding it odd that a teacher from his high school was at a gay club, YC decides to follow them and ends up snapping a video of them having sex in an alley.

With video evidence, YC could have MC fired immediately if he ever decided to go to the principal with this information. However, YC has other plans. YC decided that MC is cute enough to get his attention and decides to blackmail MC into doing whatever YC wants or else he will turn MC into the principal of the high school.

Even though it is completely unethical to have a relationship with a student and a minor at that, MC has no choice but to obey if he wants to keep his job and his reputation in tact.

Status
Not open for further replies.