Original poster
tumblr_miac73WFrn1qf5lb4o1_1280.png

:::Welcome to My Ideas Thread:::

All status updates will be updated here

[[[[[ Please DO NOT post here,
will appreciate if you could drop me a message instead ]]]]]

Please let me know if you have any questions
>c<

If this is your first time visiting my thread, please read through the following:
  • Overview
  • Rules and Requirement
  • Important Notes
  • Kinks
:::Overview :::
Offering:
  • Lots of interesting and plot twists and ideas
  • Long detailed replies
  • Seme, Uke or Seke, I play them all.
Asking for:
  • The longer the replies the better. Strictly no one-liners. Minimum is three sentences.
  • Team effort so that both of us can come out with ideas for the story. I refused to be the only one contributing to the story development.
  • I prefer to roleplay with someone who is flexible to play any character.
  • Never ever use an anime picture for your character that looks like a child when he's supposed to be an adult. There are pictures out there that looked like adults.
I Adore:
  • S&M
  • Bondage
  • Torture
  • Mind-breaking
  • Humiliation
:::Rules and Requirements:::
  • Minimum of three sentences per reply. Would be glad if you could match my post. Strictly no one-liners because I would lose my motivation to continue.
  • Also no god-modding of my characters and I promise I won't do that to you too.
  • Absolutely no character sheets. I will just need to know the character's name, age and appearance. The rest shall be discovered over the course of the roleplay.
:::Important Notes:::
  • Please do not freak out if I do not respond immediately. I am working shift work and my hours are irregular. Also I might run into writer blocks sometime and I value quality over quantity. However I should not take more than three days to reply.
  • I am not a native speaker of English so there might be some grammatical errors in my replies. As much as I try my best in auditing them, some might miss the marks but I will ensure that they are all understandable.
  • If you like a particular plot, please message me and indicate the number associated with it because I have more than one plot for a theme (example Master and Slave) so I might be confused if you don't give me that.
:::Agenda:::

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people
images

::: Kink List :::

So I am quite a kinky person when it comes to roleplaying and attached below is my kink list. They are divided into the following categories

Favorites: I won't hesitate to add them into the plot.

Maybe: I might need a little convincing to add them into the plot.

Loathe: Absolutely no no. Anything that's on this list is not allowed in my story.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~

:::Favorite:::
Casualness: Treating sexual acts, having explicit dialogue or reacting to predetermined kinks casually, or as if they were normal in their setting.

Clothed Sex: Engaging in sexual acts while any number of players are partially or fully clothed; often associated with public play, uniforms and/or work place scenes

Competition: Pertains to multiple dominants competing to administer domination the best, or multiple submissives competing to please a dominant the best.

Consensual: Mutual consent between two or more people before love making, or other activities take place.

Fingers in Mouth: The act of placing one's fingers in another's mouth, or having fingers placed in one's mouth.

Dirty Talking: The act of speaking in a typically explicit manner to provoke sexual stimulation from a participant, sometimes one's self; often in the context of seduction or foreplay.

Inexperienced Partners: Refers to players whose characters are sexually inexperienced and/or naive (typically younger or virgin characters), or an interest in RPing with such characters; does not refer to the RPing capabilities of the player.

Orgasm Control: Refers to the dominant(s) being in control of when the submissive(s) achieve(s) orgasm, either by physical means or by command; typically involves domination and/or excessive teasing and edging.

Orgasm Denial: Refers to the dominant(s) denying the submissive(s) orgasm, either by physical means or by command; typically involves domination, and may involve chastity devices.

Non-Consensual Scenes: Engaging in an RP in which a character will be forced to give or receive sex against his or her will by another character.

Forced Nudity: The act of either forcing a character to be nude or being forced to be nude by another character; typically used in public situations.

Forced Incest: Engaging in an RP in which a character is being either raped or otherwise forced to have sex with a character whose is related to the original character, either by blood or marriage

Forced Heterosexuality: Engaging in an RP in which a homosexual character is being either raped or otherwise forced to have sex with a character whose gender is in direct opposition to the original character's sexual preference.

Forced Clotheswearing: The act of either forcing a character to wear or being forced to wear specific garments of clothing of the other character's choosing; often humiliating, and connotates crossdressing

Sexual Restraints: Refers to a dominant giving a command for how the submissive may act in regard to sexual acts or within a sexual situation; often a decree of chastity or prohibition from any form of sexual contact.

Oral Discipline: The act of administering negative reinforcement via the insertion of unwanted objects into the mouth of a submissive.

Mental Restraints: The act of giving a command, typically verbal, which cues the submissive to act as though they are in a predetermined or explained bondage situation, which they are not meant to be able to escape from, or being the recipient of such.

Master / Submissive: Engaging in an RP in which a domination/submission relationship is played between at least two characters, and in which the bottom character takes on the role of a submissive; typically involves a mixture of positive and negative reinforcement, but eschews affection in a sexual context.

Master / Slave: Engaging in an RP in which a domination/submission relationship is played between at least two characters, and in which the bottom character takes on the role of a slave; typically requires the slave to accept any and all commands, often involves non-sexual forms of abuse and uses negative reinforcement.

Master / Pet: Engaging in an RP in which a domination/submission relationship is played between at least two characters, and in which the bottom character takes on the roles of a pet; typically a training-based scenario with positive reinforcement over negative reinforcement, as well as the inclusion of affection.

Light Bondage for Sexual Play: The use of bondage that is mild or moderate in either the position in which it causes the bondaged character to be in, the duration for which the character will be in bondage, the level of discomfort caused by the bondage or the amount of immobilization that will occur due to the bondage.

Leash & Collar: Engaging in an RP in which a submissive or bottom will be adorned with a collar that will be attached to a leash.

Kinbaku: A Japanese style of sexual bondage which involves tying up the bottom using simple yet visually intricate patterns of rope, usually to elevate pleasure while also immobilizing them.

Heavy Bondage for Sexual Play: The use of bondage that is extreme in either the position in which it causes the bondaged character to be in, the duration for which the character will be in bondage, the level of discomfort caused by the bondage or the amount of immobilization that will occur due to the bondage.

Extreme Humiliation: Engaging in an RP in which one character will purposefully be humiliated to the point (or attempted point) of intense, mental anguish and total loss of self-worth through sexual interaction; typically implies exceptional or devastating psychological damage

Discipline / Punishments: The use of negative reinforcement in order to train a submissive to obey the various commands of a master.

Command / Obey: The use of physical or verbal commands administered by a dominant to be performed by a submissive in a purely reactionary state.

Chastity: The act of either forcing once's self to not cum and/or receive sexual intercourse, or the act of wearing a device that prevents such, or being forced to do such actions.

Bondage for Art: A situation in which bondage will be used to display the bondaged character, but not necessarily to be used as a form of immobilizing the character in order to perform sexual or non-sexual acts upon him or her; often as a form of objectification.

Verbal Abuse: The act of verbally accosting or being verbally accosted with derogatories pertaining to sex, or in the effort to demean, degrade or otherwise humiliate another character, or occasionally to elicit sexual stimulation from abuse.

Speech Restrictions: The act of giving or receiving commands, typically verbal, that limit the way in which another character is permitted to speak or otherwise make noise from one's mouth; typically used in a BDSM context to constrain the submissive to begging, animal noises or silence.

Spanking: The act of striking the buttocks of another character, or being the recipient of such; often as a form of erotic foreplay or as punishment in a BDSM setting.

Pleasure Denial: Engaging in an RP in wihch one character is in a position to deny any or all forms of physical, sexual or psychological pleasure of another character and does so.

Pleasure Control: Engaging in an RP in which one character is in a position to administer or withhold any form of physical, sexual or psychological pleasure to another character.

Physical Restraints: The act of giving or receiving commands, typically verbal, that limit the way in which another character is permitted to physically interact with another character.

Humiliation: Engaging in an RP in which one character will be embarrassed, typically extremely and/or frequently, in an attempt to elicit either a response of sexual gratification from the emotions correlating to humiliation, or merely as a form of psychological domination or punishment; typically a more intense form of degradation.

Degradation: A situation where one character will be purposefully degraded, meaning his or her sense of self worth will be lowered; typically in the context of guilt or BDSM.

Begging: The self-abasing act of pleading as a form of submission being incorporated into an RP.

Bloodplay: Pertains to the inclusion of blood or the retrieval of blood in any form in a sexual context, or engaging in acts which will draw blood.

Swallowing Blood: The act of orally consuming blood.
:::Maybe:::
Public Masturbation: The act stimulating oneself sexually, usually utilizing physical contact of the hands or fingers to the genitalia, in a public setting.
:::Loathe:::

Puppy / Pony Play: Engaging in an RP in which a domination/submission relationship is played between two characters, and in which the bottom character takes on the role and psyche of a feral puppy, pony or other predetermined animal; typically involves rituals, bathroom use control, speech restrictions, physical restrictions and humiliation, as well as extensive training and a mixture of positive and negative reinforcement.

Objectification: The act of either being treated or treating another character as a specific and set object, often articles of furniture, or bestowing dehumanizing tasks to a character in order to imbue a character with the traits of an object.

Branding: The act of searing a particular mark or image onto the body of another character via a heated item, typically metal, or being the recipient of such actions.

Mutilation: The act of physically damaging or otherwise causing irreparable change or harm to a character in an RP, typically by the use of cutting, stabbing or contact objects: often exceptionally painful.

Any form of Toilet Play

::: Pairings without Plot:::

• Father x Step-son
  • Teacher x Super Spy
  • Super Spy x Witness
  • Killer x Student
  • Phantom x Civilian
  • Policeman x Foreign Spy
  • Vampire x Spy
  • Assassin x Werewolf

::: Themes:::

In alphabetical order:

• Affair Related
  • Crime (Mafia, Cops, Guns, Spies)
  • Fantasy (elves, witches, vampires, werewolves)
  • Home Related (Incest)
  • Hospital Related (Doctor, Nurse, Patient)
  • Mind-breaking

YC = Submissive Seme
Role Reversal (Dominant Ukes)

01- CLOSED
Student x Teacher

Seme x Uke
YC: Uke

YC is a somewhat new teacher at an all boys high school. He prefers to keep his home life private (meaning that no one knows he is gay) because he would surely get fired from his job if anyone ever found out his little secret.

YC was recently dumped by his former partner and now regularly frequents a gay club several towns over from the one he lives in to be careful not to run into anyone he might know. At the clubs YC attempts to find a dom replacement for his lover but none of them are just right, and so the search continues.

YC secretly wants his ex-boyfriend back which would explain all of his failed attempts at moving on. Unfortunately for YC, MC (a senior at the high school) ends up seeing YC leave the gay club with a man during summer break. Finding it odd that a teacher from his high school was at a gay club, MC decides to follow them and ends up snapping a video of them having sex in an alley.

With video evidence, MC could have YC fired immediately if he ever decided to go to the principal with this information. However, MC has other plans. MC decided that YC is cute enough to get his attention and decides to blackmail YC into doing whatever MC wants or else he will turn YC into the principal of the high school.

Even though it is completely unethical to have a relationship with a student and a minor at that, YC has no choice but to obey if he wants to keep his job and his reputation in tact.

1.5- OPEN
Teacher x Student
(alternate version of 01; Role Reversal)
Uke x Seme
YC: Seme

MC is a somewhat new teacher at an all boys high school. He prefers to keep his home life private (meaning that no one knows he is gay) because he would surely get fired from his job if anyone ever found out his little secret.

MC was recently dumped by his former partner and now regularly frequents a gay club several towns over from the one he lives in to be careful not to run into anyone he might know. At the clubs MC attempts to find a dom replacement for his lover but none of them are just right, and so the search continues.

MC secretly wants his ex-boyfriend back which would explain all of his failed attempts at moving on. Unfortunately for MC, YC (a senior at the high school) ends up seeing MC leave the gay club with a man during summer break. Finding it odd that a teacher from his high school was at a gay club, YC decides to follow them and ends up snapping a video of them having sex in an alley.

With video evidence, YC could have MC fired immediately if he ever decided to go to the principal with this information. However, YC has other plans. YC decided that MC is cute enough to get his attention and decides to blackmail MC into doing whatever YC wants or else he will turn MC into the principal of the high school.

Even though it is completely unethical to have a relationship with a student and a minor at that, MC has no choice but to obey if he wants to keep his job and his reputation in tact.

02- OPEN
Student x Teacher
Seke x Seke
YC: Seke

YC is a brand new teacher at a high school, because he is new he is assigned the job that no other teacher wants which is to tutor all of the bad kids/drop outs so that even those kids could graduate from high school. His usual class is from morning to afternoon; however, MC is the son of a very wealthy business man who has donated countless amounts of money to the high school that MC ditches every single day.

MC moved out his family's house at the age of 16, now he is 19 and lives off of the night life. MC survives by sleeping around with wealthy women who pamper him so that he does not have to lift a finger at all (except for in bed). Not wishing for MC to end up as a complete shame to him, MC's father forces MC to go back to class and finish high school. If MC cannot get back on track his father will cut him out of the will.

Reluctantly MC agrees to go back to school but refuses to alter his schedule so YC has to teach MC onexone in the evenings. When MC arrives he notices that YC is completely plain, and he looks like a push over too! Thus MC begins to push YC buttons, thinking that YC will just lie down and take MC verbal insults. At first YC tries to get MC to learn but when MC goes too far, YC unleashes a dark side to him and literally threatens MC into doing his work for the night. Realizing that his teacher has a beast locked up inside him waiting to be unleashed, MC grows intrigued.

Even though YC looks are plain and MC looks like a supermodel the two have a passionate rivalry that MC has never felt before. This RP would be a huuuge fight for dominance, but most of the time YC would be the dominant one. It would be one of MC goal's to catch YC off guard so he could turn him into a uke. We'll switch off who is dom and who is sub. But remember, YC has to be really patient and focused, but eventually MC would make him snap and he would terrorize MC into submitting and obeying him (doing his homework & being the bottom).
2.5- OPEN
Teacher x Student
(Alternate version of 02; Role Reversal)
Seke x Seke

MC is a brand new teacher at a high school, because he is new he is assigned the job that no other teacher wants which is to tutor all of the bad kids/drop outs so that even those kids could graduate from high school. His usual class is from morning to afternoon; however, YC is the son of a very wealthy business man who has donated countless amounts of money to the high school that YC ditches every single day.

YC moved out his family's house at the age of 16, now he is 19 and lives off of the night life. YC survives by sleeping around with wealthy women who pamper him so that he does not have to lift a finger at all (except for in bed). Not wishing for YC to end up as a complete shame to him, YC's father forces YC to go back to class and finish high school. If YC cannot get back on track his father will cut him out of the will.

Reluctantly YC agrees to go back to school but refuses to alter his schedule so MC has to teach YC onexone in the evenings. When YC arrives he notices that MC is completely plain, and he looks like a push over too! Thus YC begins to push MC buttons, thinking that MC will just lie down and take YC verbal insults. At first MC tries to get YC to learn but when YC goes too far, MC unleashes a dark side to him and literally threatens YC into doing his work for the night. Realizing that his teacher has a beast locked up inside him waiting to be unleashed, YC grows intrigued.

Even though MC looks are plain and YC looks like a supermodel the two have a passionate rivalry that YC has never felt before. This RP would be a huuuge fight for dominance, but most of the time MC would be the dominant one. It would be one of YC goal's to catch MC off guard so he could turn him into a uke. We'll switch off who is dom and who is sub. But remember, MC will be really patient and focused, but eventually YC would make him snap and he would terrorize YC into submitting and obeying him (doing his homework & being the bottom).

03 - OPEN
Student x Student

Seme x Seke

MC is one of the most popular guys at the high school that he attends. Not only is MC smart but he is also the star tennis player; and to top it all off he is very kind toward the helpless. MC is often dragged into helping others like retrieving a kitten stuck in a tree, helping a younger kid study math, etc.

While YC is also smart, he is not very popular and is not a star at any sports. MC and YC hang around with the same group of friends but because MC is always surrounded by people and affections he never really noticed YC. Plus, MC has a girlfriend so there's no way that he would even be attracted to men.

YC would not just let this go, so one day he kidnaps a friend's sister knowing that MC will be lured to coming to her aid; and he was right. MC rushes to find his friend's sister and ends up running into YC who tells MC that he will have to take the young girl's place if he does not want her to be harmed. Without hesitation MC agrees and allows himself to be tied up and YC proceeds to torture MC finishing off with intercourse.

Once YC finishes with MC he lets him go and MC rescues the girl from the room she was locked in. The only person who knows what the kidnapper looks like is MC. Because YC is a straight A student, no one would suspect him of kidnapping or rape. It would be useless to report him to the police so MC continues to attend school. Although he tries to avoid YC, YC keeps on finding more and more ways to force MC to obey.

Because MC has so many people he cares for, it's easy to find many ways to threaten MC. By the end of senior year YC is determined to train MC into being his so that by the time they go off to college the only one MC will respond to is YC.

Lots of Bondage, torture and humiliation here.

3.5 -OPEN
Student x Student

(Alternate version of 03; Role Reversal)

Seme x Seke

YC is one of the most popular guys at the high school that he attends. Not only is YC smart but he is also the star tennis player; and to top it all off he is very kind toward the helpless. YC is often dragged into helping others like retrieving a kitten stuck in a tree, helping a younger kid study math, etc.

While MC is also smart, he is not very popular and is not a star at any sports. MC and YC hang around with the same group of friends but because YC is always surrounded by people and affections he never really noticed MC. Plus, YC has a girlfriend so there's no way that he would even be attracted to men.

MC would not just let this go, so one day he kidnaps a friend's sister knowing that YC will be lured to coming to her aid; and he was right. YC rushes to find his friend's sister and ends up running into MC who tells YC that he will have to take the young girl's place if he does not want her to be harmed. Without hesitation YC agrees and allows himself to be tied up and MC proceeds to torture YC finishing off with intercourse.

Once MC finishes with YC he lets him go and YC rescues the girl from the room she was locked in. The only person who knows what the kidnapper looks like is YC. Because MC is a straight A student, no one would suspect him of kidnapping or rape. It would be useless to report him to the police so YC continues to attend school. Although he tries to avoid MC, MC keeps on finding more and more ways to force YC to obey.

Because YC has so many people he cares for, it's easy to find many ways to threaten YC. By the end of senior year MC is determined to train YC into being his so that by the time they go off to college the only one YC will respond to is MC.

Lots of Bondage, torture and humiliation here.

4.5 - CLOSED
Agent x Civilian

Seme x Uke
YC: Uke

After witnessing a huge crime YC is enrolled into the witness protection program. YC is forced to testify in court against his boyfriend's organization (the mafia) and because he did so he is clearly on the hit list of every single mafia member in town (including his seme boyfriend).

Deciding that it was too dangerous for YC to stay in the states, the government faked his death, gave him a new name and shipped him off to live in England where he is assigned a bodyguard, MC to protect him. Everything is fine at first but it's pretty hard adjusting to a new life in a completely strange country.

YC didn't even get a chance to properly say goodbye to his ex-bf and begins to miss his life back home. YC knows that if he returns that his ex would probably beat him half to death if not kill him but he can't help it. YC ex is the most beautiful person he has ever seen and he's infatuated in love with him!

It is MC job to make YC stay put and keep him out of danger and he's not afraid to use authority to exercise his dominance over the situation. What will happen when YC places a phone call to his ex and the entire mafia is alerted that he is alive and well and their leader is behind bars on death row? Will MC be able to protect YC? Will YC fall in love with MC or go running back to his ex?

04 -Open
Civilian x Agent

Uke x Seme

After witnessing a huge crime MC is enrolled into the witness protection program. MC is forced to testify in court against his boyfriend's organization (the mafia) and because he did so he is clearly on the hit list of every single mafia member in town (including his seme boyfriend).

Deciding that it was too dangerous for MC to stay in the states, the government faked his death, gave him a new name and shipped him off to live in England where he is assigned a bodyguard, YC to protect him. Everything is fine at first but it's pretty hard adjusting to a new life in a completely strange country.

MC didn't even get a chance to properly say goodbye to his ex-bf and begins to miss his life back home. MC knows that if he returns that his ex would probably beat him half to death if not kill him but he can't help it. MC ex is the most beautiful person he has ever seen and he's infatuated in love with him!

It is YC job to make MC stay put and keep him out of danger and he's not afraid to use authority to exercise his dominance over the situation. What will happen when MC places a phone call to his ex and the entire mafia is alerted that he is alive and well and their leader is behind bars on death row? Will YC be able to protect MC? Will MC fall in love with YC or go running back to his ex?

05 - CLOSED
Vampire x Werewolf
Seme x Seke
YC: Seke [Werewolf]

Supernatural creatures are out in the human world. A war has been going on for decades between vampires and werewolves fighting for dominance. Which is the one true supreme race?

YC is the brother of the Alpha pack leader which means that YC was pretty much the Alpha's right hand man. The higher in heirarchy you go, the more dominance a wolf has. During a night raid YC manages to get captured by the enemy where he is taken to MC house and locked in a dungeon where they will keep YC to use as ransom to force the Alpha leader to surrender to them.

Until then it is MC job to interrogate information out of YC. YC can either talk willingly and reveal his packs secrets (but we all know he wouldn't since loyalty runs so deep within dogs) or MC can force it out of him. His choice really. MC doesn't mind doing things the hard way at all. He's just glad that he finally got himself a pet since things were getting so boring around the house without entertainment. Will YC ever realize that his loyalty is no longer to his pack but to his owner?

Character Profile:

Uchiha.Itachi.full.942536.jpg

Name:
Noe Abel Marr

Species:
Vampire; Bloodsucker

Clan Affiliated:
Demonix

2,000 (plus minus a couple of years since Noe had long given up on keeping track)

Birthplace:
Unknown

Enforcer of his clan

Personality:
Noe Abel is distinguished by his total lack of emotion which he often masks with a false, cheerful, yet transparent facade. After much mental conditioning and training under his parents, he had suppressed almost all of his emotions, laying all of his loyalty to whoever commands him, and thus making it easier to accomplish dangerous, unpleasant, or unethical mission.

Due to such training and his lack of social experience and personal initiative, Noe Abel has great trouble in understanding how bonds between his clansman can motivate people. His social awkwardness tended to get people angry because he would often speak without considering his words and their effects on people. This was due to his inability to realise the difference between a rude and true statement.

06 - CLOSED
Brother-In-Laws

Seke x Seke

MC is engaged to YC's sister. It devastates YC that MC is straight and marrying his own sister because YC has secretly admired MC for years. YC and MC work together at the same company, and although they are never in the same rooms they would pass by one another in the hallways quite often and would sometimes even have lunch in the lounge at the same time. Any hopes that YC had of having MC as his boyfriend were killed the moment that MC proposed to his fiance. Now YC has to sit back and watch his sister try on wedding dresses and talk about her plans for the wedding night. Fast forward a few months later, MC and YC's sister are "happily" married.

Unfortunately YC gets evicted from his apartment building for owning a pet in a No Pets allowed building. YC's sister invites YC to live with them in their house until he gets back on his feet. What'll happen when YC and MC are forced to live together?

To make matter's worse (or better) YC's sister is a journalist and recieves a job offer to go overseas as a newscaster there. Seeing the job as temporary YC's sister leaves for Japan leaving YC and MC alone to live together. In this scenario MC is the slightly more dominant one. He and YC will eventually get together but YC can have angst about how he just wants both YC and his sister. He could think that if MC had to choose he would choose the sister so YC is nothing to him but a mistress. Their love can eventually develop but there would be a bit of drama and obstacles in the way of them being together (for example: the sister will announce she is pregnant).

07 - OPEN
Brother-In-Laws

Seme x Seke

YC is engaged to MC's sister. Even though MC had never made a move on YC he is not happy that YC is getting married, to MC's sister of all people! If it were any other person MC would have no problem stealing away YC completely if not to have an affair. But how could he do that to his own sister?

MC swears to himself that he must keep his hands off of YC for the sake of his sister's happiness. However, unexpected events take place that change the course of everything. MC is thrown out of his apartment by his ex-lover and now has nowhere to go. MC's sister instantly offers that MC come live with them for the time being until he finds a new place.

What will happen when MC and YC have to live under the same roof? To make things even more interesting MC's sister gets a job offer to visit New Zealand as a news anchor for the summer. When MC's sister leaves for the entire summer, leaving MC and YC alone together, what will happen between the two of them? Not being able to control himself anymore MC forces his way into YC's life and bed intent on making YC fall for him over the course of his sister's 3 month absence. Even though YC is married and most likely unwilling at first, MC is not one to take no for an answer

08 - OPEN
Sports

Seme x Seke

YC and MC have been doubles in tennis for 3 years in high school, going on their 4th year. Now that they are seniors in high school they are even more closer to winning nationals since they have never been more at the top of their game than they are now. Although school has begun the tennis season begins a few months away which means that attending training sessions is optional.

MC and YC of course go practice together. Believing that they would be together forever, MC gets some shocking news when he finds out that YC's first choice college is all the way on the other side of the country from MC's college. Growing bitter that YC would just leave him like that MC turns colder. MC is determined to make YC suffer as YC made him suffer, or is it to make YC fall for him as MC has fell for YC? Either way, it all begins when they lose a practice game against their team mates.

Determing that YC wasn't working hard enough, MC sets out to punish him accordingly. After that the process is the same, if YC cannot win a game MC will punish him. Will he ever make YC fall for him by being such a dictator or will YC end up leaving him at the end of the year as planned? MC will be pretty sadistic so this won't be pretty.

09 - OPEN
Master x Slave

Seme x Seke

YC is a filthy rich businessmen who is growing bored of his life. Women fall to their knees for him 24/7 but he finds that to be too easy. Since YC is just THAT rich he knows about all sorts of black market deals going on, including slave trade.

YC decides to attend an auction where he rents out MC for the night. It becomes almost a tradition for YC to bid on MC at least once a week and things are going well in YC's view until that is, YC finds out that MC struggles against his advances but willingly runs into the arms of another wealthy bidder.

Furious by such a rejection to his pride YC decides to buy MC instead of rent him out and thus takes him home to train MC into submission. What nobody knows is that MC is actually a member of a royal family from overseas (from somewhere around the mediterranean). Running away as a stowaway on a ship, MC is abducted and taken into the black market slave trade.

When MC has been pampered all his life, he has no idea how to do the most normal of tasks such as cleaning dishes and so on. When MC grew up socially superior to others, he finds it hard to bow down to anyone, which of course irritates YC even further.

Much later in the story MC's secret could be revealed as a plot twist.

Status
Not open for further replies.