Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Both

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • DAMMIT MINI

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I see this topic now, it's starting to piss me off. >:[ Cause I immediately want tacos. It's like an evil taco subliminal message.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
had a salmon / octopus taco recently with sliced chili pepper and three types of cheese, also had a molten lava chocolate taco with miso and red bean paste. yum!

So they finally sell the nacho cheese flavored taco shells at the grocery store. Guess what we had for dinner tonight? =D

• Love
I like tacos, both types of shells. Though I usually use the dorito type hard shells these days. Ground beef, onions, olives, sour cream, and some sweet baby ray's bbq sauce.

• Love
Reactions: Madam Cheesecake
had a salmon / octopus taco recently with sliced chili pepper and three types of cheese, also had a molten lava chocolate taco with miso and red bean paste. yum!
I wanted to rate your post WTF Did I Just Read, but I feel the need to say I don't mean it in a negative way.

These tacos sound delightfully weird.

My favorite is a soft taco with barbacoa or carne asada, salsa verde, guacamole, queso blanco, and sour cream. Squeeze a quarter of lime on top and then roll it up and put it in my face.

Those Dorito taco shells are also the most terrible, amazing thing on the planet though.

I ate tacos yesterday. >:[ I am about to eat more tacos now.

So they finally sell the nacho cheese flavored taco shells at the grocery store. Guess what we had for dinner tonight? =D
WAIT THOSE EXIST!? O_O

How about all of the above, mini, soft, and hard?

And I like just about anything that can taco in my tacos.

From sausage to ground meat, to fish, etc.

And it's always got to be hot

How about all of the above, mini, soft, and hard?

And I like just about anything that can taco in my tacos.

From sausage to ground meat, to fish, etc.

And it's always got to be hot
/bows down

Tacoception

Status
Not open for further replies.