3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
because I keep scrolling by the Tattoos thread and thinking it says tacos >.<

I LOVE TACOS

DO YOU LOVE TACOS?

What kind? What on them? How spicy?

I like soft tacos with beef and cheese and tomatoes and peppers and salsa and sour cream.

TACOS!

Soft Tacos with lettuce, beef, cheese and sour cream.

I am a simple man with simple tastes.
But by god will I eat 4-6 of those at once given the chance.
Maybe more if I'm especially hungry.

And thankfully, Taco Bell makes them damn cheap.

The end must be neigh; you provided me a polling option that applied!

I like soft tacos, don't really do anything fancy with them. Some mild salsa, lettuce, and tomatoes. Boom. I'm satisfied.

I only ate soft taco bread when I was a kid but now I only eat hard ones o_o I love having minced meat, cucumber, grated cheese, ketchup (cus I dun eat taco sauce) and sometimes onion on it.

I used to work at Taco Hell and could not eat tacos for the longest time afterwards. (Not that they did anything gross while I was at work. The one I worked at was actually very clean. I just got tired of making them. lol)

I like both, but it depends on my mood. I usually eat soft tacos because I like melting the cheese, and it just works a lot better with a soft shell.

I only ate soft taco bread when I was a kid but now I only eat hard ones o_o I love having minced meat, cucumber, grated cheese, ketchup (cus I dun eat taco sauce) and sometimes onion on it.
What... What does that even taste like?

What... What does that even taste like?
Like heaven! Or like a hamburger in taco form x9 Now that I think about it, it is just the same as a home made hamburger :D Minced meat for the burger, put on cucumber, onion, ketchup and sometimes cheese. (Plus hamburger dressing)

I love soft tacos, but don't eat it often. I usually put minced meat, jalapenos, corn, tomatoes and grated cheese on them.

All tacos are equal. If it's available, I'll eat it. I'm not picky when it comes to tacos.

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
Soft shell with ground beef, cheese, and sour cream.
c73586e49f7ef976fd32fb8980ce060f.jpg

We have tacos once a week! We get the stuff for both hard and soft tacos and just eat both. 8D I like beef tacos with cheese, lettuce, hot sauce, avocado, refried beans, and a tiiiny bit of sour cream. AND JALAPENOS.

...those dorito taco shells are like crack. c______c

Reactions: Slade
I didn't know there were hard and soft tacos. Then again I don't eat them.

All of the tacos.

ALL OF THE TACOS.

ALL OF THE TACOS!!

I've been waiting sooooo long to have this be a valid post again..

Both. Just the basic ground beef, lettuce, tomato, and cheese. I like to heat up the shells a bit too.

I don't care what shell, less spicy the better. I like it with more meat.

Who DOESN'T love eating out a nice, good, delicious taco?

I really love home-made tacos, I don't really care for what shell is being used so long as it fits what type of Taco I'm eating. Fish Tacos are best with soft shell, and ground beef is best with hardshell. Chicken goes good with both in my honest opinion. I love lettuce, tomato, del-peppers and jalapenos on them. Coat it all with cheese, and top it all with spicy guacamole or salsa and sourcream.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I enjoy tacos. It's a frequent dinner at my house. Can't go an extended period without them. There's also a taco truck around here that I can't catch for the life of me but it looks so dang good. It's one of those small places where the food is both cheap and rumored delicious. I've only found it once, and from that day forward it's just gone missing. All the time I regret not trying it instead of what I had that time. It's painful, missing out on potentially amazing food like that. It could've been a whole new world.

I enjoy guac all over my tacos when it's available, because I have an unhealthy enjoyment of it like many people. Don't leave me alone with your guacamole. That isn't a suggestion but a warning. Other than that I tend to go with the basic 'supreme' rout without tomatoes. Always soft too, since nobody in my household ever bothers with hard for whatever reason.

Aside from that, I prefer chimichangas. Har har har.

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
Status
Not open for further replies.