Taco ~ !!!

ℒust

Original poster
Hello there ~ !!! I'm new here and I'm bored. ;A; So um... Greet yourself here? xD

Do you come with tacos? Is it the taco bell kind? Ohmyword, I'm hungry now...WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!? ;-;

Welcome to Iwaku, Lust...with the really fancy L that I love. Stick around and join some RPs! Make some friends and...give me tacos. <_____<

Taco always gets my attention. Gotta love them tacos.

Welcome to Iwaku!

Do you come with tacos? Is it the taco bell kind? Ohmyword, I'm hungry now...WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!? ;-;

Welcome to Iwaku, Lust...with the really fancy L that I love. Stick around and join some RPs! Make some friends and...give me tacos. <_____<

Wait. Are you saying I'm a person who make tacos? Noooo ~ ! I actually like burritos. xD

Thanks for the warm greeting! :D If I made some friends, I'll maybe give you some tacos.

Taco always gets my attention. Gotta love them tacos.

Welcome to Iwaku!

Gotta love them burritos. :D

Thanks. <3

/crushed.

And there goes my romance! D= I'll hold you to it and pray it not be a burrito for I find them...horrid. <___<;;

WHO TOLD U I WAS AN ALIEN!?!?!?
They knowwwwwwwwwww...
anyway, I've come to ur planet to learn all about Earthly habits and such like roleplaying :D
I have collected a good amount of data on on other websites, and this one seems to have much potential...

(LOL HOW'S THAT FOR ORIGINAL?!
Lol maybe not wutever)