Tabs Strageness

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RiniPinja

Original poster
I was trying to do tabs in my group roleplays (to organize characters), but for some reason, all my tabs come out vertically instead of horizontally. Is there anyway to fix this?

This is the code I've been using:
Code:
[tabs][tab=First]Hi[/tab][tab=Second]Bye[/tab][/tabs]

I copy/pasted your code that you used as a sample, and I don't quite know what you mean by vertical. Is this not what you wanted it to look like?

When I copy and paste that same code into my group post, though, it ends up looking like this.

Capture.PNG

Does this mean the code won't work in Group? Only in Forums?

Your image didn't come through for me, I'm afraid, so I don't quite know what happened. Unfortunately, I've never tried tabs in a group, but I can go test it now.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Huh, really? o-o Then maybe my computer is just strange.

Thanks, though! Sorry to make you go through the trouble >.<

No problem! But, I think I get what you mean. The two sections, in this case "first" and "second" are on top of each other rather than next to each other. I don't know if this is a bug, or something that is permanent, so I'm going to tag @Diana, and let her decide.

Untitled-1.jpg

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Yes!!! I know, it's weirdness.

Okay, thaaanks! :)

A lot of stuff will not work properly in our current groups system, and there is not anything we can do about it right now. :( We have to wait until the beta script on the new groups comes out, and we don't have a timeframe on that.

Awww. Well, that's okay. :) Thank you for all of your hard work anyways. You all make Iwaku such a wonderful place to be~!

Status
Not open for further replies.