3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I like nearly all genres as long as they are anime-themed, anything can be made interesting.
Sup, playing around with tables right now and it is pretty late. On another RP-Site, that crashed and became bad with its reboot everything was lost, including the code I had for mah pwetty table. Basically I had a single table with 2 columns and 2 rows (I think) including with a spoilertag that allowed automatic adjustment and you could have one spoiler open and the other closed without any problems. I did however save a revision of the site on my computer and thus I have a few screenshots to example better what I want to achieve, so here it goes:

There, the table, the left "spoiler" is open the other one is closed.
9ae1b971a6.png

Now both closed, the table is small and compact!
b5af6e3b31.png

Both tables opened, still pretty looking(At least I think so :<)
f652f631c4.png

So, anyone can give me advice how to achieve it here? I would already be glad knowing about auto-adjustment and invisible borders :3.

For the text;

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

C/p-able;

[table="border: 0px;"][tr][td="border: 0px;"]text[/td][td="border: 0px;"]text[/td][/tr][/table]

As for spoilers, you have two options. A small one without title;
[spoili]stuff[/spoili]
[spoili]stuff[/spoili]

Or a bigger one with title;

stuff
[spoiler=stuff]stuff[/spoiler]

The issue is, I don't know how to lock a cell's width on here. So the size of the table will differ between the folded and unfolded versions.

EDIT: An interesting alternative might be tabs. They look like this;

• stuff
  • stuff

And are made like this;

[tabs][tab=1]stuff[/tab][tab=2]stuff[/tab][/tabs]

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Skyswimsky
Oooohhh, in quotation marks! Duh, isn't that more of a HTML thingy though? And I already know of tabs (and fieldsets) but thanks for the good will anyways. Funny tho that you answered, because when I told myself "Gah fuck this." I actually was thinking of asking Xalty/Xaltwind cuz I knew he has contact to you and I know you have knowledge in that, but he was already asleep at that point :P. So yeah, thanks a lot!

Yeah, well html basically does it like <td width="50%"> (or pixels but screen size and shit) but that doesn't really work here.