System shutdown? [Y/N] {Closed!}

Status
Not open for further replies.
This appears full, you might want to take down the banner.
Damn, I forgot about the banner - Thanks for the heads up!

Is anyone posting on this RP anytime soon, or is it time to move on?

I'm starting to get over writer's block and am perfectly willing to continue if everyone else is.

I'm still here! If not everybody posts soon, I'll consider moving it sadly - This had potential to be awesome!

Ah well, I hope everybody is still on board!

Since as far as I can tell this RP is dead, I'm trying something new. Because I like the characters a lot and had a lot of ideas on how the story might've gone, I'm writing it out myself. If you're a) Interested in reading it or b) Willing to help me out if I have questions about your character, send me a message or follow me- I'll be posting approximately a chapter a week on my blog page, school schedule willing. I'm not promising anything amazing, but hopefully it'll be fun.

Reactions: Valentyne
Since as far as I can tell this RP is dead, I'm trying something new. Because I like the characters a lot and had a lot of ideas on how the story might've gone, I'm writing it out myself. If you're a) Interested in reading it or b) Willing to help me out if I have questions about your character, send me a message or follow me- I'll be posting approximately a chapter a week on my blog page, school schedule willing. I'm not promising anything amazing, but hopefully it'll be fun.
That's a great idea! I'd be glad to help you write Sadie well (and point it out if you don't).

I'm happy to see this RP idea won't go to waste, seeing as it died very quickly. Thank you! I'd love to help out with Jolt <3

Status
Not open for further replies.