Symbols of a Mosaic.

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

M

Mosaic

Yeah so don't expect me to try to draw a damn Mosaic or anything.

I draw symbols. Lines, patterns, ecetera. I even take requests but I need a base shape and a few other details. I have to hunt down a few old files and find the flashdrive they're on. But until I do find it I'll take any requests. I have one picture on my photobucket and I'll get it posted here in a bit so that you all can see a few things I've done.

I haven't drawn symbols in a while and I wouldn't mind doing so again. So if anyone wants to try me to see if I can still come up with something decent then please throw a few ideas my way I have a lot of free time on my hands.

N

Necella

You should post some anyway noobface

M

Mosaic

Here's one of my symbols that I focused on detail for. there are a few that are cliche and quickly sketched.

And here's an actual person drawing from when I was Big on Kingdom Hearts....dont judge me.

T

Tuxedo Mask

JUDGE JUDGE JUDGE and the second spoiler doesn't work, it's broken!

MiraMirror

She's baaaaaack~
I like the first one.... It looks exotic somehow.... Hmm.

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I'm fine with doing both, but it depends on the situation and how comfortable I am with the RP, plot, or subject matter of the RP.
Favorite Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
Genre You DON'T Like
Uhhh..... That's hard.
I agree with Miru, it DOES look a little exotic.... tribal almost!

I think you'd be good at tribal drawings!

like this!

Also, the second pic is REALLY GOOD! I love it! It's almost spot-on!

One tiny criticism: The finger that's pointing, since it's in the fore-ground, the tip should be bigger. And the thumb needs to be shrunk down a little.

OTHERWISE, GREAT!

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I'm fine with doing both, but it depends on the situation and how comfortable I am with the RP, plot, or subject matter of the RP.
Favorite Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
Genre You DON'T Like
Uhhh..... That's hard.
... More?