GRAPHICS SHOP Symbols and Designs (Closed)

Discussion in 'MEDIA SHOPS & REQUESTS' started by Altered, Jan 21, 2015.

1. As of May 27, 2015, I'm no longer taking requests

Writing is more my thing, but before I started writing, I used to draw... quite a lot, but instead of drawing people or animals, I drew tribal tattoo-esque symbols or very abstract paintings. If I ever tried to draw a person I would have to have a pre-made drawing to draw from, but give me a sharpie and a blank surface and I could make pretty interesting things.

If you would like to see what sort of work I've done, I'll link my Deviantart account below.
    http://lawkheart.deviantart.com/

I will only be accepting two requests at a time and their usernames will be listed below. Free of charge.

1. @Arcadia Lumina

┬▒Finished Requests┬▒

@WhisperingWillows
    @Polystical

#1 Altered, Jan 21, 2015
    Last edited: May 26, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Can you design me something? All I'm going to give you is this: Dark, Fae, Lolita, Gothic, Quirky
    Have at it! :D

3. You got it ^_^

4. I can't wait to see it!

5. Hello!! Could you draw me a symbol based on these words/phrases?
    Afterlife
    Ghosts
    Red String of Fate

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  6. Sure!

• Thank Thank x 1
  7. @Polystical Is your request for a roleplay banner?

8. @Lawkheart
    Well it doesn't have to be that size, I was thinking maybe a medium sized square. :o Like the size of your titan symbol

9. Ah okay no problem. Is it for a roleplay? The prompts you gave me have piqued my interest.

10. @Polystical Your image is ready would you like a link or a copy of the file itself?

11. Oh gosh I didn't see this post! Sorry for the late reply! Yes this request is for an rp that I'm working on at the moment. It's called Abstract and it 's about people who've witnessed the death of a loved one, but the ghost of the loved one doesn't want to leave them and so the two start fighting together as a team. (Crappy explanation sorry, but I'm still working on the rp)

Hmm...I would like a link please. :D And thanks so much! :)

12. Sounds interesting. Would you mind letting me know when it goes up?

I hope this is okay
    http://orig08.deviantart.net/77e5/f/2015/105/b/9/redstring_by_lawkheart-d8prrf0.jpg

• Love Love x 1
  13. No problem ^_^ I'm glad you liked it.

14. @Lawkheart Could I perhaps get a black, tattoo like sigil of an Owl with it's talons wrapped around a book, it's wings spread mid-flight? I'd be using it within an rp I'm doing! :D

15. Sure! Is that all you'd like or would you like something else with the design?

16. That design would be great :D I can't wait to see what you do with it. :D

17. Do you need it by a certain date?

18. Eh, not necessarily, though if it's done by the end of the week, that would be great! :D