Swords and Starships

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roughly, how big is the Apex? I'm guessing it's about the size of High Charity from halo.
latest
Yeah, about that size

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
IMPORTANT

"Like" this post if you plan on being around for the first event for the role play tomorrow so I can get a gauge on who is going to be in the party when we start! If you won't be around, that is ok, we will find a way to get you into the group when you are available!

this_is_much_better__dazzling_stella_by_sassmaster_dave-d9ohc3a.png

Name?
Stella Manchester

Age?
24 and lookin' good.

Occupation?
Full-time badass AMIRIGHT?
Nah, transportation Officer most of the time, odd jobs here and there. Boring.
(Also secretly a smuggler but who knowwwwwwwwwwws)

Gender?
Female

Sexuality?
Straight. Boys are pretty.

Appearance?
Hella fine. Or alternatively, if you're lookin' for details, she has beautiful brown
skin, milky silver hair with a hint of lavender, deep blue eyes that look purple and a
cheeky grin covered in purple lipstick. She's 5'5" with a thin slender body fit for action. Oh! Stella wears a
body-snug space suit that's black and shiny (not sure if it's leather or otherwise) with pale lavender straps/trim. On

her back is a Rocketeer-88 SpacePack, a device that recycles oxygen in case of space travel. She usually carries
everything else she needs in a messenger bag that's burlap. Her boots (part of her suit, it's all one piece except for the sleeves) have
some height, but only by like, an inch or more.

Obscure and vague suit specs below
stella_line_art_by_sassmaster_dave-d9oeedo.png

When in public on a planet though, she covers up her suit (always wearing that suit, man) with some GARB (as seen below)

8e0fc0364bca0a61a00f2d0a332a0fce.jpg

Fuck real pictures
(Jk Ilu)(srs)

Personality~?
Sure, she's got plenty of it. The girl is made of 99% sass 1% actual seriousness.
But really? She's a nice person. Sometimes she can be unintentionally rude, but she tries hard not to be.
A lot of the time she can be sarcastic, but people don't see that so it comes off mean. She MEANS WELL. Other than
that she's very friendly and open-minded, not judging people ever. In her mind, if you
spread the good love you'll get it back, so she is very generous with people because she thinks
that if she's nice to someone, it will brighten their day and help them be friendly to other people too.
Everyone needs a little lovin', right?

Race?
Human

Weapon of choice??
Stella has a stun-gun on her at almost all times, but keeps a pistol in her inventory in case her life is in
danger. Other than that, she doesn't really believe in killing people, only self-defense. It just kind of sucks because like... there's
an entire /thing/ going on right now that's life or death, so we'll see what happens.

Special Skills:
Crushing an apple with one hand! Oh, and "somehow" accessing information on restricted terminals.
Stella is also very small, so she can fit into crawl-spaces pretty good.

Warm sunny planets, water, basically any tropical place.
Fighting, not killing.
Listening to house music.
Chatting with friends and strangers.

Dislikes:
People who are rude, death, injustice (but in a pure sense, since she was previously a smuggler)(pfft.)
Overly-sensative people. She has little patience for crybabies.

Biography
Stella was born on a small human outpost on Sirt, where the climate was warm and life hard. She mingled with Orcs, learned like they did
and grew up pure with honor and nobility in a fighting sense. She went to academy to become a tele-com space director for
incoming ships, but dropped out when her father got ill of cancer. She got working jobs and helped pay for bills, but when he got better he told her to go
pursue her dreams, which was travel the stars and see other planets. Stella left Sirt knowing her dad would be okay, and smuggled herself onto a cargo ship.

Ever since then she has been traveling around, doing odd jobs and meeting all kinds of people. One day she got a message that she was needed on Pyrrah, the small Orcish planet that seems obsolete. Stella was met with a small group of Orcs who had known her since childhood. They presented her with an assignment, to look after a certain human being named Hal. They didn't tell her anything about him, didn't give any specific instructions, only told her to look after him. This was her one mission given by an Orc superior (which is forbidden, Orc honors and traditions are almost never taught to a human, but since she grew up that with them, she was an exception.) and she took it very seriously. They said "Stella, you must look after this human. No matter what, his health is top priority. Very soon he will not be able to stay in the company of Orcs, but you're also a human. You can hide him, keep him moving. Make sure he is never questioned or taken away from you. You must keep him safe."

So she did. She kept an eye on him and kept him with her at all times. They traveled together and stayed hidden in the open. Stella never questioned it, but there were times when she wondered. After a little, Hal became a good friend, and she doesn't see him as an assignment, she see's him as a companion.

Relationships
Companions with Hal! they travel around the galaxy together. BFF's for life.

Other Information
She's got some nice party-tricks. And snacks? She always has snacks close by. Nice lady.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elfie
this_is_much_better__dazzling_stella_by_sassmaster_dave-d9ohc3a.png

Name?
Stella Manchester

Age?
24 and lookin' good.

Occupation?
Full-time badass AMIRIGHT?
Nah, transportation Officer most of the time, odd jobs here and there. Boring.
(Also secretly a smuggler but who knowwwwwwwwwwws)

Gender?
Female

Sexuality?
Straight. Boys are pretty.

Appearance?
Hella fine. Or alternatively, if you're lookin' for details, she has beautiful brown
skin, milky silver hair with a hint of lavender, deep blue eyes that look purple and a
cheeky grin covered in purple lipstick. She's 5'5" with a thin slender body fit for action. Oh! Stella wears a
body-snug space suit that's black and shiny (not sure if it's leather or otherwise) with pale lavender straps/trim. On

her back is a Rocketeer-88 SpacePack, a device that recycles oxygen in case of space travel. She usually carries
everything else she needs in a messenger bag that's burlap. Her boots (part of her suit, it's all one piece except for the sleeves) have
some height, but only by like, an inch or more.

Obscure and vague suit specs below
stella_line_art_by_sassmaster_dave-d9oeedo.png

Fuck real pictures
(Jk Ilu)(srs)

Personality~?
Sure, she's got plenty of it. The girl is made of 99% sass 1% actual seriousness.
But really? She's a nice person. Sometimes she can be unintentionally rude, but she tries hard not to be.
A lot of the time she can be sarcastic, but people don't see that so it comes off mean. She MEANS WELL. Other than
that she's very friendly and open-minded, not judging people ever. In her mind, if you
spread the good love you'll get it back, so she is very generous with people because she thinks
that if she's nice to someone, it will brighten their day and help them be friendly to other people too.
Everyone needs a little lovin', right?

Race?
Human

Weapon of choice??
Stella has a stun-gun on her at almost all times, but keeps a pistol in her inventory in case her life is in
danger. Other than that, she doesn't really believe in killing people, only self-defense. It just kind of sucks because like... there's
an entire /thing/ going on right now that's life or death, so we'll see what happens.

Special Skills:
Crushing an apple with one hand! Oh, and "somehow" accessing information on restricted terminals.
Stella is also very small, so she can fit into crawl-spaces pretty good.

Warm sunny planets, water, basically any tropical place.
Fighting, not killing.
Listening to house music.
Chatting with friends and strangers.

Dislikes:
People who are rude, death, injustice (but in a pure sense, since she was previously a smuggler)(pfft.)
Overly-sensative people. She has little patience for crybabies.

Biography
Stella was born on a small human outpost on Sirt, where the climate was warm and life hard. She mingled with Orcs, learned like they did
and grew up pure with honor and nobility in a fighting sense. She went to academy to become a tele-com space director for
incoming ships, but dropped out when her father got ill of cancer. She got working jobs and helped pay for bills, but when he got better he told her to go
pursue her dreams, which was travel the stars and see other planets. Stella left Sirt knowing her dad would be okay, and smuggled herself onto a cargo ship.

Ever since then she has been traveling around, doing odd jobs and meeting all kinds of people. One day she got a message that she was needed on Pyrrah, the small Orcish planet that seems obsolete. Stella was met with a small group of Orcs who had known her since childhood. They presented her with an assignment, to look after a certain human being named Hal. They didn't tell her anything about him, didn't give any specific instructions, only told her to look after him. This was her one mission given by an Orc superior (which is forbidden, Orc honors and traditions are almost never taught to a human, but since she grew up that with them, she was an exception.) and she took it very seriously. They said "Stella, you must look after this human. No matter what, his health is top priority. Very soon he will not be able to stay in the company of Orcs, but you're also a human. You can hide him, keep him moving. Make sure he is never questioned or taken away from you. You must keep him safe."

So she did. She kept an eye on him and kept him with her at all times. They traveled together and stayed hidden in the open. Stella never questioned it, but there were times when she wondered. After a little, Hal became a good friend, and she doesn't see him as an assignment, she see's him as a companion.

Relationships
Companions with Hal! they travel around the galaxy together. BFF's for life.

Other Information
She's got some nice party-tricks. And snacks? She always has snacks close by. Nice lady.
Accepted!

• Love
Reactions: Sassmaster
i_didn_t_mean_to_make_him_hot__it_just_happnened_by_sassmaster_dave-d9oiav7.png

Name Hal

Age Looks 17

Occupation Full-Time Companion

Gender Male

Sexuality He has never really experienced anything other than friendship, so he wouldn't know what "Sexuality" is if you asked him. So.... he's open to everyone.

Appearance This boy is 5'6" and around the same body type Stella, skinny, slender, fit. He doesn't actually move around much he just has that type of body, as to where Stella works out frequently. He has black hair and a very light type of brown eyes, which looks milky in light and blonde. His usual facial expression is somewhere between indifference or slight concern. Also his skin is pale with hints of red in places.

He has the same suit as Stella, only fit for a male figure. The Rocketeer-88 SpacePack on his back is different from Stella's in the way that it's chrome. He also has that inch on his boots. (image below)

hal_specs_by_sassmaster_dave-d9oid54.png

When in public, Hal wears GARB over his suit, as seen below

tumblr_nij1n60PAk1tks6n9o5_1280.jpg

Personality
Hal is a quiet individual who rarely speaks to new people. He used to not say anything at all, but opened up around Stella. Now he speaks to her but mostly her, and sometimes new people. He's very shy, but that's from being so introverted. Once Hal gets close to a person he opens up and shows a more friendly, happier side. It's a nice sight.

Race 19% Human

Weapon of choice None, he's a civilian.

Special Skills Being able to process information and access information. Stella's ability to access restricted terminals would be useless without Hal because Hal can interpret every form of code and information. It's their trade secret though.

Likes Calm music, quiet, being around Stella.

Dislikes New people, loud noises, panic, unfamiliarity.

Biography Hal is unsure where his life was before he met Stella. He has no memory of the time before then, and revolves his world on her. She took care of him, introduced him to new things and ideas and basically gave him the universe. All he knew was that he could interpret everything presented to him and was useful for information. He didn't get sick, didn't hurt much, and feelings were hard to come by at first but after awhile Stella opened him up and he's never felt better. Now he travels with her as a companion, and doesn't want that to change. He's scared of being separated from her.

Relationships Companion of Stella.

Other Information Hal can actually sing very well, but has only done it once by himself the first time he saw an ocean. Not even Stella heard him.

Last edited:
i_didn_t_mean_to_make_him_hot__it_just_happnened_by_sassmaster_dave-d9oiav7.png

Name Hal

Age Looks 17

Occupation Full-Time Companion

Gender Male

Sexuality He has never really experienced anything other than friendship, so he wouldn't know what "Sexuality" is if you asked him. So.... he's open to everyone.

Appearance This boy is 5'6" and around the same body type Stella, skinny, slender, fit. He doesn't actually move around much he just has that type of body, as to where Stella works out frequently. He has black hair and a very light type of brown eyes, which looks milky in light and blonde. His usual facial expression is somewhere between indifference or slight concern. Also his skin is pale with hints of red in places.

He has the same suit as Stella, only fit for a male figure. The Rocketeer-88 SpacePack on his back is different from Stella's in the way that it's chrome. He also has that inch on his boots. (image below)

hal_specs_by_sassmaster_dave-d9oid54.png

Personality
Hal is a quiet individual who rarely speaks to new people. He used to not say anything at all, but opened up around Stella. Now he speaks to her but mostly her, and sometimes new people. He's very shy, but that's from being so introverted. Once Hal gets close to a person he opens up and shows a more friendly, happier side. It's a nice sight.

Race 19% Human

Weapon of choice None, he's a civilian.

Special Skills Being able to process information and access information. Stella's ability to access restricted terminals would be useless without Hal because Hal can interpret every form of code and information. It's their trade secret though.

Likes Calm music, quiet, being around Stella.

Dislikes New people, loud noises, panic, unfamiliarity.

Biography Hal is unsure where his life was before he met Stella. He has no memory of the time before then, and revolves his world on her. She took care of him, introduced him to new things and ideas and basically gave him the universe. All he knew was that he could interpret everything presented to him and was useful for information. He didn't get sick, didn't hurt much, and feelings were hard to come by at first but after awhile Stella opened him up and he's never felt better. Now he travels with her as a companion, and doesn't want that to change. He's scared of being separated from her.

Relationships Companion of Stella.

Other Information Hal can actually sing very well, but has only done it once by himself the first time he saw an ocean. Not even Stella heard him.
Accepted!

• Love
Reactions: Sassmaster
@Elfie

Terrorspark would be the WarLEADER, as you said in the setup. Thus making his subordinates warCHIEFS.

@Elfie

Terrorspark would be the WarLEADER, as you said in the setup. Thus making his subordinates warCHIEFS.
I guess I did say warleader. Ah well, I MEANT to say warchief. My knowledge of warchiefs and warlords and the like is limited, but for the sake of the roleplay Terrorspark is the Warchief and that is the highest Orcish rank in the RP. My apologies, that was unclear. But I'll go correct it. Also, this goes to everyone, hope everyone knows that no one can get into the council chambers at the moment. it's sealed off from the inside.

@Elfie
I finished my second character, Tyrus Walker! I hope everything checks out for him!

img.php

. Age .
. Occupation .
Engineer (officially)
Hacker (unofficially)

. Gender .
Male
. Sexuality .
Asexual
. Appearance .
sky_0-12.jpg

. Personality .

|| Inquisitive || Forceful || Honest || Intelligent || Prideful || Extroverted ||
Tyrus is quite an inquisitve dwarf, always searching for something new to learn. In fact, he rather hates not knowing information and will always try to find the answer when a question is asked. Especially in regards to the scientific field, he can be rather forceful with his ideas. He speaks his mind when he wishes to speak it, making him rather honest on most accounts. However, he does know when to keep his mouth shut. Despite his forcefulness, no one can deny he is extremely intelligent, even for a dwarf. This has caused him to be a bit prideful over his years, though it would be extreme to call him egotistical. Surprisingly, Tyrus is quite extroverted, easily able to make conversation with others and often wanting to do so.

. Race .
Dwarf
. Weapon of Choice .
His Laptop
. Special Skills .
~Intelligence~
He's extremely intelligent, even for a dwarf.
~Hacking~
Need a hacker? He's your best shot.
~Pistols~
If absolutely necessary, he's adept enough with laser pistols to defend himself.

. Likes .
+Learning New Things
+Computers
+Technology in general
+All Races
+Hacking
+Success

. Dislikes .
--Restrictions on Knowledge
--Magic
--The New Order
--Strict Rules
--Failure

. Biography .
Born on the planet Jotun, Tyrus had a rather peaceful childhood. His father was a renowned inventor throughout the dwarven community. In his lifetime, he made several scientific breakthroughs that revolutionized weapons, food distribution, and even transportation. Tyrus always aspired to be like his father, but inventing wasn't really his forte. He wasn't a creative thinker, despite his great intelligence that everyone noticed quite early in his life. Instead, he spent his time learning everything about computers: pieces of technology that absolutely fascinated him as a boy. Once he had learned everything possible, he moved on to other fields. He studied physics, magic, mathematics, electricity...think of something and he probably studied it for at least a little while. He moved back to his one true passion, computers, at around age 21, where he began experimenting with hacking into security systems and databases. He soon found that it was quite easy and was never caught. To keep this obviously illegal business secret, he became an engineer specializing in genetic research and chemical research. That's been his life ever since. He recently traveled to The Apex for (confidential) scientific purposes, as well as a hacking job.
. Relationships .
Most dwarves know him or have at least heard of him; same goes for his father. Other races don't know him as well, but he's still prominent especially to anyone working in the scientific community.
. Other Information .
He always has his laptop, supposedly to record his findings.
Accepted!

• Thank You
Reactions: Rae
I also just got back into a place where I can concentrate so responses are on the way~~

OH MY GOD I DIDN'T SEE THE IC WAS POSTED
I AM GONNA MAKE A POST PROBABLY TOMORROW BECAUSE IT IS LATE LOL

@Elfie

Sorry, I'm gonna dropout. I'm just not feeling it. If you know what I mean.

Hey, everyone! Well I've come back from being at the hospital with a family member of mine and nobody is really responding to my messages that have roleplaying and the IC has become pretty stale. But between school and my life at the moment and the lack of responses for the RP I'm gonna go ahead and say that it was a fun ride, but I think i should stop. I'm also finding there's less and less time to do something like this, so i apologize and I hope you guys have a wonderful day! :)

Hey, I hope everything is okay man, and that I understand your decision. Thanks for trying anyway, I've had a lot of fun in this RP :)

Status
Not open for further replies.