Sword Mages and the Song of Dark Tidings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, you don't have to wait, you can keep posting. Tis cool. Sorry, things are sorta crazy, so just keep getting to know one another.

[MENTION=2075]Esthalia[/MENTION]

/Waiting

lmao

[MENTION=1627]Monochrome[/MENTION]: Sorry sweet thing, I had things to do last night. <3

S'ok. At work, really now. So I'll post when I'm actually on lunch haha. Thank you so much for you post <3 Was dying to continue this. It's so cool to mesh two starkly different personalities in the dance of conversation :3

Without going into too much detail, I'm recovering from being very ill last night. So. Bear with me.

I just posted a GM post and there is a little boy talking to your characters.

no, i know that. it's just that no one else is posting.

I've been sick, so I'm not exactly sure. Relax, people will post, and if not, I'll poke them.

Get well soon.

But till then, get the pokers hot and ready XD

Nooooo....the pokers! Please don't poke me. *innocent grin* I was waiting for a response but I found out they left the rp so I just need to figure out a way around that. :)

The player of Darcilla has indeed left the game. I wasn't aware he hadn't informed you, Aislin, and I apologize for not doing so myself.

Oh, no. He did a couple of days ago. My apologies if I made it sound like he didn't.

No worries! I'll get an Adra post done soon, but others can post in the meantime.

I will be working on my post today.

Just so you know, I'm not being goofy about bringing her in the bar. It's just too loud for her to be able to sense her surroundings.

Ah. Well Alistair and I will wait patiently for your response/ ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.