Sword Mages and the Song of Dark Tidings

Status
Not open for further replies.
His sword is two-fold. The dragonfly can turn into a handled sword. But given his elfin nature and his natural magic powers and earthen affinities the brooch can separate along with his braid to become a powerful long-ranged weapon much like your whip there. Almost like a magic octopus...but the tentacles are manipulated sections of white hair tipped with sharp blades. :P I love that idea so much that I try to work it into every RP I get into that involves characters with special abilities...

Thank goodness for general relativity in most cases when it comes to elves and their attachment to the earth and all things natural. :3

this sound cool someone tell me whats this rp is about? ^^ *didn't read the IC*

*edit* ok nevermind read every thing i need

Then hop aboard and have some fun with us. It's a bit slow-moving but plot twists are welcome.

animal summoning sword spoken for? unless it falls under nature?

Falls under nature but no one has the animal side taken. So go wild.

Woah, sorry, guys. I was away for like a day and a half and didn't expect the post explosion. Lemme read through this all and the IC and see what's going on.

An animal summoning sword is fine! (It was the Fauna Sword in the original incarnation so it's totally legal)
I'd prefer there not be a disease sword.
Crystal talismans are fine, most people are going with insects and arachnids as that was what was in the original

If I missed any questions, lemme know. I'll get caught up and try to get the plot going along.

[MENTION=1627]Monochrome[/MENTION]: I don't think your character would be able to tell she can see in watercolor, considering she didn't tell him she could. She is completely physically blind, but the power she has gives her the ability to see the water colors just enough to get around. He wouldn't have known this, so I'm sorry for the confusion. If you could edit your post that would be awesome :D

Done. Any other warnings I should be aware of before we continue this encounter?

Nope, that was the only thing in need of changing :D Thank you for taking care of that so fast!

ok i'm annoyed. no not at any of you. i just need to know how to fit pictures in some kind of block style like everyone else. the table worked for a while then it didn't. help me out here.

ok i'm annoyed. no not at any of you. i just need to know how to fit pictures in some kind of block style like everyone else. the table worked for a while then it didn't. help me out here.

Use the text:

ooooh i so love you right now T_T

now respond to the RP and I'll love you more

....platonically of course

Lmao! I think it might be a good idea to wait for the others to post, to try and get the plot moving along <3

Do you guys want more getting to know you time or should I interrupt this happy party?

interrupt as you see fit. majista and alistair can always find time to converse. if anything, the question may crawl over the priestess' mind so much that she'd actually ask him to explain later on in the RP. how's that sound [MENTION=2075]Esthalia[/MENTION]

sounds good to me ^^

#DyingToPlay

Yes. This is harassment.

No, that's not a confession.

Yes, it's a reiterated fact.

No, I'm not normal. Otherwise I wouldn't be here.

Yes, I just said that.

No, I'm not talking to myself because I'm not answering back, right?

Right.

/Weirdness.

Status
Not open for further replies.