Sword Art Online: Star-Wars the Dark Reckoning vrm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zachy1993

(Set after Kirito, Sinon, Asuna, Lisbeth, Silica, Klein and Leafa finish the Calibur arc)

Lucasfilm has finished production on a nearly decade long project: a Star-Wars VRMMO!

It is released worldwide using the Seed to millions of players, Kikuoka Seijirou later contacts Kazuto to tell him to investigate...in case something is off.

Realizing he can't very-well tackle such an enormous galaxy-wide VRMMO alone, he informs the others, who readily agree to join him in Star Wars: The Dark Reckoning.

INFO:

1. Dark Reckoning is set a year after the events of The Force Awakens

2. Players may select from a near-endless selection of races.

3. Players may also select what 'faction' they swear allegiance to which include: Mandalorian, First Order, Knights of Ren, New Jedi Order, and Resistance. HOWEVER: This is not to say a player may not betray their chosen faction!

4. OCs allowed!

5. Dark Reckoning NPCs are self-aware to the point where they are free-willed and can be considered 'alive'.

6. SAO and Star-Wars canons are free to use for EVERYONE

Original Character template:

Name:

Race:

Personality:

Appearance:

History:

Faction:

My Star Wars knowledge is getting mildly rusty(or rather, VERY) but I might consider playing a Gungan if this kicks off.
Because reasons.

If multiple characters are allowed, I might select my second character as one of those shark guys that were rivals of the Mon Calamari in the cartoon. The Karkarodons. All I remembered was them sicking jellyfish, but they look pretty cool.

Both of my characters will be OCs, since I'm not too confident in portraying canonical Star Wars characters. If you need a Yui or Pina, however, I would offer to play Yui & Pina droids.

Well, I think Pina should be a droid called P1N4 or something, which is close to R2D2 or BB8 in terms of bodyshape. Since those droids are repair droids, and Pina is a... well... healer-type... you get me. The only downside I can think of is imagining your pet dragon co-piloting your ship.

As for Yui... I kind of think she could be a C-3PO kind of droid. Protocol droid. It's awkward to think about, but it's an interesting thought.

As you can see, my favourite part of SAO crossovers is thinking about what Yui can do. She's always shafted to the side, poor girl.

Since this is MMO-based, you ought to add stuff like 'In-Game Name' or 'Avatar' and 'Real Life Appearance' to the application.

Status
Not open for further replies.