Sword Art Online RP [OOC] (OPEN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoL, calm down. it's fine nothing to worry.

@Alucard: :O , just a heads up but Kayaba isn't an immortal object btw. He's killable in game, but the damage your char dealt from his HP bar will probably be so small that it can barely be seen with a microscope o3o

I assume that these character also an immortal, the same type as Heathcliff seeing that Heathcliff is an immortal character Kayaba used in KoB, yeah before he fought kirito of course.

Don't worry about rushing it, it was real good! You're giving the players a good sense of direction and wonder with the little riddle you created, so keep it up~

Appearance: (Put a picture of your char, if not just make a description of it)
183106ac4614155c81cec6087c3f6614.jpg

Name:
Isamu Tomachi
Species: (Human? Dog? Cat? Bird?)
Human
Age: (If Alpha tester, state your birth age and "technical age")
Personaility:
Isamu is kind of a smart mouth, he is not cocky but is really sarcastic. He doesn't respect anyone till he sees them in action then he determines whether he does or not. He is responsible but can be really childish when in a fight, but doesn't let his guard down. He never gives up till he thinks their is no use.
Status: (Alpha tester? Beta tester? Or just normal player? Or any real life status like citizenship of which superstate, etc O.o )
Beta tester/Euarasia
History: (Basically some background)
Isamu prefers to be a loner but may help someone out depending on the circumstances. After he got back from his elementary school. He went to his room and locks it right when he gets in. He knows his way around the map like the backside of his head. He keeps his sword on his belt at all times except when hes not on battle.
Role/ Weapon Type: (Warrior? Magician? Ranger? And basically your weapon and how you use it~)
Two blades.
thunderbolts_by_raverunner-d50pe32.jpg

Others: (Leave blank if none~)
He is gay, but doesn't talk about his sexuality.​

Justice: Accepted~

Also... anybody else still in the thread other than those who already made the recent post? If not I just post on today or tomorrow O.o ~

Posted anyways, sorry it took a while, basically most mobs of the fields migrated to the forest. Also, Ryo went to the same village as Ryuga and Zoey :3 , the village's near the forest~

@Kaz damn man your everywhere lol

Reactions: Kaz
Justice: The sun turned into the moon, Night arrived. Also, level 31's too high for a 1F player, The highest's level 10 for the floor, except for the top 10 players. Basically common level is like, (Floor you're in + 10) in average. Ima make a plot summary soon though o.o

Justice: The sun turned into the moon, Night arrived. Also, level 31's too high for a 1F player, The highest's level 10 for the floor, except for the top 10 players. Basically common level is like, (Floor you're in + 10) in average. Ima make a plot summary soon though o.o
oh i was confused, thought it was like the show, alright ill fix it

wait so what are the levals i can be

Sorry about the absolutely MASSIVE post, but I just like PlayerVsPlayer fightscenes in these virtual things and I get a little carried away. Sorry if that's too much to read >.<'

Justice: Up to level 10 for now~

Jakers: Nah, its okay :3 , ima make a post for your part though~

Made a plot summary on the OOC thread, and also posted :)

Character Sheets
Appearance:
silverhaireddemon.jpg
Name:
IGN: Beschützer Demon
IRL: Nick Levosaro

Species: (Human? Dog? Cat? Bird?) Human

Age: (If Alpha tester, state your birth age and "technical age") 16

Personality: I am one of the people that most people look over, not realizing how much of a threat I truly am. I can be really heroic but I am usually letting people sit at their own devices.

BETA TESTER
? Or just normal player? Or any real life status like citizenship of which superstate, etc O.o ) Normal player, major gamer though. I am a citizen of Oceania, but I move around a lot so no one really knows where I am truly from. I am single due to the same reason, I have only had a couple of IG relationships, but nothing special.

History: (Basically some background) I was bullied as a kid so my family had us move, this is how I found myself in Eastern Eurasia. I joined a Kendo team so that way when we eventually went home, I wouldn't have to be afraid. So when we won the Kendo tournament, my team all pitched in and they bought me the sword I had been looking to get since I got their (It also somehow translated in as my character's blade) and since then, I call it "Gabe des gefallenen" because just before I entered Aincrad, they all were murdered by another team.

Role/ Weapon Type: (Warrior? Magician? Ranger? And basically your weapon and how you use it~) I am a Warrior/Ranger, I am a pretty good shot with a bow, but I honestly prefer to look my opponent in the eye. I use a thin blade (image included at the end) that allows me to stab fast and slice harder. If you mix Kirito's blade with Asuna's, you have something close to mine.

Others: (Leave blank if none~) I roleplay in FIRST person, so don't be supriesed with my "I" and "We", ect.
iwakusword.jpg

Appearance: (The File)
Name: Ichiko Masume ( in game is PlayerSlayer)
Species: (Human? Dog? Cat? Bird?) Human/Bird half half (the feathers flying around in the pic, its just his igc who's half bird...
Age: (If Alpha tester, state your birth age and "technical age") 17
Personaility: PlayerSlayer, not good enough of an explanation? he attacks, he raids, he pillages, and he does it all for the rush and the screams and anger of his victims, he also has had some shadow relations, where he gets close to a female player, then kills her when she gets close, betrayed screams of anguish and sorrow are his favorite ( imagine he licks his lips at the thought)
Status: (Alpha tester? Beta tester? Or just normal player? Or any real life status like citizenship of which superstate, etc O.o ) Russian but his moms side was from asia, particularly a rural japanese village.
History: (Basically some background)
Role/ Weapon Type: (Warrior? Magician? Ranger? And basically your weapon and how you use it~) Slightly a jack of all trades, he knows basic magic, a pretty good shot, but he is so swift with his leaf-blade the bloodluster, that he has been dubbed by an admin PlayerSlayer, this is his pride and joy of this world.
Others: (Leave blank if none~) I will switch from 1st person to 3rd person slightly frequently, so please dont be surprised if in one post its i and my and the other is he and his

Attachments

• TooMuch.jpeg
    TooMuch.jpeg
    108.9 KB · Views: 5
The Ultra Zero Hero: Accepted, sry it took a while since I was busy for the past few days >.<

Just a heads up check before I proceed, and that I'm still alive ~_~
Anyways, any CnC for my first RP thread that I make? I'm open to criticism of any forms btw o3o

Status
Not open for further replies.